Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force (8132 Views)

Nigerian Navy Sends 4 Warships, 3,400 Troops To Niger Delta / An Encounter With Anti-Boko Haram Female Fighters (photo) / Photos: Benin President Visits Buhari, Pledges 800 Troops To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by MadCow1: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2015
mencade4:
yes

adams oshiomole is the president of benin republic.

Shooooo. ..

So we go dey cross immigrations to enter Benin now?

Since when wey Buhari give them independence na?

And Wetin concern Benin people with Boko Haram?
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by sagewonders(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2015
Enugu State: The Coal City

Labelled ‘The Coal City’, Enugu derives its name from the Igbo phrase Enu Ugwu meaning “the top of the hill”. One of the most popular cities in the eastern part of Nigeria, it owes its geographical significance to the discovery of coal in 1909 by a team of British geologists.

http://talkoftourism..in/2015/07/enugustate-coal-city.html?m=1
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by mencade4: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2015
MadCow1:

Shooooo. ..

So we go dey cross immigrations to enter Benin now?

Since when wey Buhari give them independence na?

And Wetin concern Benin people with Boko Haram?
i tire o. last month i did obtained a visa before i could enter benin. u know say those auchi people get muslims well well. thats why they are needed to fight boko boys.
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by MadCow1: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2015
mencade4:
i tire o. last month i did obtained a visa before i could enter benin. u know say those auchi people get muslims well well. thats why they are needed to fight boko boys.

Omo...

Na to deport go warri sure pass o.

But why Buhari give Benin Independence sef? I wonder who dem go put for their money.. E fit be winch picture sef.
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by seangy4konji: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2015
Thank you.

Far too kind.
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2015
Splashme:
It's a shame.
All the things he and his loudmouthed media propagandists
criticize past govt for are the same things he is doing

The man is one cheap shameless liar and pretender.
Hope his brainwashed gullible followers can now see that their
mesiah is empty and has nothing new to offer.
I like your story but I feel it's way too early to start campaigning for PDP.... I heard your party disengaged 50 percent af your work force because of lack of funds; no money to embezzle again, *laughs*, it's very evident you're not one af them but what if tomorrow story change yansh, where wl you get money to get Mb?

1 Like

Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by Madeb: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2015
We must all fight dis boko boys 2geda, there4 we want Yoruba 2 give 400 OPC Boys, ECWA-300 Brigades,Synagogue-200 Ushers, MC Oluomo-600 garrage boys, UNIBEN- 100 Sch Cadets, AUCHI-50 Ayee
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by leofab(f): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2015
Vanquay:
Beninese Cowards. Just 800 men. Are you scared of Book Haram revenging on your Country. Or you think say na Hunting trip to Sambisa we dey go undecided

Anyways you have your reasons Sensible or Not.............Who am I to Judge? undecided
olori oko? Do you know the population of Benin Republic or that of their armed forces?
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2015
Vanquay:
Beninese Cowards. Just 800 men. Are you scared of Book Haram revenging on your Country. Or you think say na Hunting trip to Sambisa we dey go undecided

Anyways you have your reasons Sensible or Not.............Who am I to Judge? undecided
Lol, I love that you know you are just running mouth.

1 Like

Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by hansad: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2015
Only way to stop Boko Haram is grant a new sharia governed country for the 12 northern states, as they indirectly requested with adoption of of use of sharia criminal laws.

Tell Benin President thank you, but let him know that force alone cannot stop Boko Haram. Political solution is what can stop the movement.

Beginning 2000, the 12 northern Nigeria states started to adopt use of sharia criminal laws that include stoning women to death for adultery, death sentence for blasphemy, cutting fingers of petty thieves, etc.

Boko Haram later emerged and says it is fighting for a country governed with use of sharia criminal laws.

Anything less is continuing to drag the rest of Nigeria backward - using money that could have gone to infrastructural development to buy arms and ammunition and pay personnel to fight northern Nigeria home-made religious extremists.
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2015
10 mil. At least 80,000 troops. 800 men is an insult undecided
leofab:
olori oko? Do you know the population of Benin Republic or that of their armed forces?
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by mencade4: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2015
MadCow1:

Omo...

Na to deport go warri sure pass o.

But why Buhari give Benin Independence sef? I wonder who dem go put for their money.. E fit be winch picture sef.
yes yes yes...but i believe na ishan or esan people dey incharge of that ministry.

na them be general overseers of benin winch ministry. them get winch their no be small
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by Ayameze2015(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2015
Benin should also know that bh will surely include them among they countries that are their(bh) enemies. They should anticipate attacks from bh, lest they will caught unaware. Anyway good move though!
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by ogoplus: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Ayameze2015:
Benin should also know that bh will surely include them among they countries that are their(bh) enemies. They should anticipate attacks from bh, lest they will caught unaware. Anyway good move though!

I agree with you.

They should have supported the efforts to wipe out the terrorist quietly.

To avoid being attacked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by anytexy: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Splashme:
It's a shame.
All the things he and his loudmouthed media propagandists
criticize past govt for are the same things he is doing

The man is one cheap shameless liar and pretender.
Hope his brainwashed gullible followers can now see that their
mesiah is empty and has nothing new to offer.
My brother, they can never see anything wrong in what Baba is doing. Every step he takes is perfect. Zombies! MTCHEEEEEW. Even when he conceded credit to GeJ on refineries, some mumu in this forum is still allocating the credit to him.
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by Johnnoah1st: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
searching4love:
[s]

NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO ISLAM SHALL SPREAD TO ALL CORNERS OF THE EARTH AS THE HOLY PROPHET (PBUH) COMMANDED INSHA ALLAH cool

BOKOHARAMS ARE NOT MUSLIMS

MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL AND LAW ABIDING

ISLAM IS PEACE [/s]
GERRARA HERE MEHN!
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by Ironi: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ayameze2015:
Benin should also know that bh will surely include them among they countries that are their(bh) enemies. They should anticipate attacks f rom bh, lest they will caught unaware. Anyway good move though!

No, wrong move.

The Benin President Yaya or whatever is an idiot bar none..

Why will you go contribute 800 soldiers for your little poor country to be drawn into this mindless conflict and be destroyed.

There is no problem at that side of the Nigerian border whatsoever and how significant and effective is your contribution going to be.?

These Nigerians are succeeding in drawing every body into a quagmire they have unecessarily created

Meanwhile they are a country of almost 200m with thousands of soldiers and a huge oil money and a huge military budget.

So you ask what their problem is ?

Lack of money? Lack of military personnel ? Don't think so.

The problem is incompetence and cluelessness.

This idiot is going to create an unecessary problem for his little poor and insignificant country.
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by EmekaBlue(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Benin 4 kip it quiet b4 their aboki there start to attack via boko support..or boko demselves show them
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by malambagu(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
May god help the president and toward end boko haram with bless our neboughring concern.
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by leofab(f): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Vanquay:
10 mil. At least 80,000 troops. 800 men is an insult undecided
you are headless rat; 80,000 is the total security officials in the current( police; civil defence; army; airforce; customs; immigration navy; you name the rest) do you the numerical strength of active nigerian army officials?
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by leofab(f): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Have anyone heard from the boko members that went to South Africa to chant the nigerian course against xenophobia?
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Well since you are a pussycat it's in excess of 250,000. I was talking about Benin undecided
leofab:
you are headless rat; 80,000 is the total security officials in the current( police; civil defence; army; airforce; customs; immigration navy; you name the rest) do you the numerical strength of active nigerian army officials?
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari now needs our neighbours to help him defeat boko haram, something he vehemently opposed in the past.

2015 "Most Confused President Award" would surely go to the Daura President.
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by leofab(f): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Vanquay:
Well since you are a pussycat it's in excess of 250,000. I was talking about Benin undecided
that is the whole nigerian armed forces? I asked if active army
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by obontami: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO ISLAM SHALL SPREAD TO ALL CORNERS OF THE EARTH AS THE HOLY PROPHET (PBUH) COMMANDED INSHA ALLAH cool

BOKOHARAMS ARE NOT MUSLIMS

MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL AND LAW ABIDING

ISLAM IS PEACE
I guess u one of those filthy islamic suicide bombers

Irunoobo weyrey
Re: Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force by Decibel: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2015
The same market day, another lie sold to the gullibles here. smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement / Calabar/Itu Road: Construction Company Targets April 2023 Delivery Date / Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.