Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Interview!!!!!!! Let's Brainstorm Together Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview!!!!!!! Let's Brainstorm Together Please (971 Views)

Shortlisted Candidates For Navy Recruitment Interview, Let's Meet Here / Eleganza Industrial Limited Interview / Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview!!!!!!! Let's Brainstorm Together Please by Bhayomi(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2015
The "Can I meet you please" and " tell us about yourself" questions in a job interview.

Sometimes I get confused. Are these two questions the same with respect to job interview?

Please what's your take, and what exactly are we expected to say.
Re: Interview!!!!!!! Let's Brainstorm Together Please by stoneaustin(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2015
u are expected to give a concise information about yourself. like name, qualifications and strengths.
Re: Interview!!!!!!! Let's Brainstorm Together Please by mandonnels(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
stil don't knw how to answer the "tell us abt ursef question"
Re: Interview!!!!!!! Let's Brainstorm Together Please by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTERVIEWER(S): Tell us about yourself

ME: My name is Kelvin, *short pause* Robert Kelvin. A recent graduate of Food science from the renowned/Famous Lagos State University (it really doesn't matter if your school is famous or not grin ).

I graduated in May 2014 with a second class upper in Human Kinematics. I am fast, reliable, flexible (the choice of attribute depends on the role wink )and I have overtime pursued professional development and proficiency (this is where you sell yourself). I have taken courses on XYZ and EFG with ABC Education Center, was part of a team of 3 that published a paper on Joints and Bones (it's a final year project work quite alright, you may not necessarily tell the interview at this point wink )

I have previously interned at Eko Hospital as an Health Record officer and also a committed graduate member of the Association of Human Kinematics professionals

I follow this format everytime and I think it works.

JustMy2cents

1 Like

Re: Interview!!!!!!! Let's Brainstorm Together Please by LaurelP(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bhayomi:
The "Can I meet you please" and " tell us about yourself" questions in a job interview.

Sometimes I get confused. Are these two questions the same with respect to job interview?

Please what's your take, and what exactly are we expected to say.

They mean the same thing!
Someone has given a good answer above.

(1) (Reply)

Purchase Officer / Several Positions Open At US Embassy / Vacancy For A Sales Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.