Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! (1457 Views)

Fantastic GSD available for FREE! Taken pls!! / Fantastic Gsd Pups Available / Fantastic GSD Pups Almost Ready For New Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by generalj1(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2015
hello people,

fantastic gsd pups. these pups are just 3 weeks old and will be available by august 22.

call or whatzap General J1 on 08053341623.

Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2015
GSD do not have white feet. Bad market
Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by generalj1(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:

MrCuddles,

I pray that God will grant you wisdom to be able to figure out light reflection from a picture.
Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Oga the pup you are holding has a white patch on its hind leg. That's a bingo gene right there.
Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by generalj1(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2015
these puppies are just 3 and over 11 people have come mostly from Nairaland to see them and they were all fascinated.

all their efforts to deposit for them even before the 6 weeks were turned down by me.

I told everyone that i shall come here and announce publicly the date that they will be ready and sales will be on first come first served in order to be fair to everyone.

i don't have to explain to you the obvious.

like the wise saying.....

'He who knows not ..and thinks he knows...is a fool...avoid him'

1 Like

Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by kunlesufyan(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:
Reason is?
Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2015
Ok but why does it have a white patch on the leg?
Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by generalj1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
below is the picture of the female which is the smallest of the 3.

picture taken on the balcony and sun was altering the colour.

closer look, everyone can see the tan coming out of a 3 weeks old puppy.

Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ok my mistake. That's a nice pup.
Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by generalj1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
you are welcome.
Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by vintino(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wow, so cute…… I pray I wnt come late
Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by generalj1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
thats Debbie the mother bellow with previous litter december 2014.

Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by powchiey(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
To clear doubts upload a pix of d parnts during mating... Kos @ 3wkx u can't rili judge pupps 4rm xperience dey sti av a lng way 2 go .. Alotof changes wud sti occur in dia features/bone formation/body structure/size som myt look small/runt @ birth but torn out d best later in future ,etc.. Just a mating pix of d parntx wud clear d doubts any1 may av about your pupps... Best of lucks sir
Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by generalj1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
powchiey:
To clear doubts upload a pix of d parnts during mating... Kos @ 3wkx u can't rili judge pupps 4rm xperience dey sti av a lng way 2 go .. Alotof changes wud sti occur in dia features/bone formation/body structure/size som myt look small/runt @ birth but torn out d best later in future ,etc.. Just a mating pix of d parntx wud clear d doubts any1 may av about your pupps... Best of lucks sir

thanks sir,

but the pups already have prospective owners who have seen the parents.

i am just telling them d date they will be ready and updating them.

as at now, 11 people already for just 3 pups.

thanks
Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by Richybang: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
I have not seen a gsd with white patch before o their heads look like a rotti don't say its the sun brown can not change to white
Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by yudeeboi(m): 2:45am On Aug 05, 2015
Richybang:
I have not seen a gsd with white patch before o their heads look like a rotti don't say its the sun brown can not change to white
Check his other thread..dnt b quick to judge na, haba!
Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by Richybang: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2015
yudeeboi:

Check his other thread..dnt b quick to judge na, haba!
look carefully at the 2nd and 3rd pis infact the 3rd pic look at the feet of the pup do you want to tell me is the ray of the sun that made the feet so compare the feet of all the gsd pups on this site and tell me if u see any white patch on there feet gsd faces are some how long and this pup has face has the shape of a rotti may be the father mom is a mix rotti and gsd which she gave birth to the Male that has this pups the father may look like a good gsd with no mistakes but still has the trace of rott in it and he passed it to this pups am not saying they are not good they are sweet pups just saying gsd don't have white feet
Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by generalj1(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2015
thanks you people.

August 22 is the date o.
am afraid i have to offend some of you.
please understand limited puppies...so the need for the first come first served.....and to be fair...no deposit needed.

show up on the date and pick your pup
Re: Fantastic GSD Pups (photo)....SOLD!!! by yudeeboi(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2015
generalj1:
thanks you people.

August 22 is the date o.
am afraid i have to offend some of you.
please understand limited puppies...so the need for the first come first served.....and to be fair...no deposit needed.

show up on the date and pick your pup
Me nkor

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiller Puppies / Caucasian Puppies For Sale / Adorable Caucasian Puppies For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.