Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) (59791 Views)

Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by ladygudhead(f): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
hazyfm1:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
SHOT FOUR TIMES.... WHERE ARE THE BULLET HOLES?

R.I.P
dem talk say person don die u dey still find bullet holes
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by Onyenna(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
kilokeys:
Na wa o.. Blue tooth bullet

Four bullets for teeth?

Cos no bullet holes

there's a bullet hole on the left side of his chest.........

I've only been to that Orange Room like four times....

Rest in Peace Bouncer Incredible.......
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by morbeta(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Oyind17:

what is ofeke? an eye for eye is better I. a situation like this. why kill a human over little argument.

Ofeke is a bizzagarious nomenclature with an acute imbecilic higi-hagaric syndrome that is inherited in absymal diamention. Eg: FFk is an Ofeke. grin
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by hazyfm1: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladygudhead:

dem talk say person don die u dey still find bullet holes

Mama.. I gat to investigate na!
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by thebestprice(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
how can you accept a bouncer job without "odeshi"
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by shepherdnoble: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Life without Christ is a sister of a folly! RIP bouncer
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by kamez(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
orange room..

one of my favourite club whenever I'm in O-town.

rip oga bouncer. still wondering how the guy entered with the gun sha. cos they search thoroughly before u can enter orange room
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by sonnie10: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
logica:
OK. After looking closely, I see one dark hole (with burns around it) right on the left side of the chest (from the front, that will be right side). That's an instant death shot right there. And it appears there are burns around the entry hole because it was at very close range. So I suspect the shooter and the victim tussled before the shooter got the upper hand. That would explain 4 shots but only one bullet wound.

You are right, that is where the heart is located. No remedy.
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by ladygudhead(f): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
hazyfm1:

Mama.. I gat to investigate na!

inspector hazyfm1
its u dat investigate pas.lol
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by hazyfm1: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin grin
ladygudhead:

inspector hazyfm1

But seriously, Linda exaggerates alot

It was one shot!
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by YoowPeeRochas(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nani olu ya ka a ga-eji cheta embarassed lipsrsealed ya sad Dis happened very close to mah domain!
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by gerald09(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
I WAS AROUND ORANGE ROOM THAT DAY. it was a sad event ACCORDING TO EYE WITNESS the SUSPECTS owed #140,000.00 and paid #100,000.00 and wrote a check of 40K, but the management refused to accept the check so the bouncer started doing his job. the gun was never in the club with them, it was in his (suspect) car. the suspects shot a warning shot but i guess the bouncer stood his ground, what do u get when someone is intoxicated and having a gun, "person go die". my sympathize go to the family of the deceased. it is said that some of the suspects friends at the club were cut by the security men.

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by xamuelotu(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
All dis bouncers dat lyk feelin as if there are superman cool I think say him muscles go bounces back the bullet tongue
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by johnstar(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
hazyfm1:

Na nollywood movie

R.I.P
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by shegsrules(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bullet doesn't know muscles oooo

RIP to the dead n d perpetrators should pay for the crime
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by logica(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
gerald09:
what do u get when someone is intoxicated and having a gun
I doubt the shooter was THAT intoxicated. He was able to fire a precise shot into a man's chest; left of center. A killer shot.

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by Moz22: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Moral of the story...ur muscles and biceps doesn't stop bullets from penetrating. RIP to the dead
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Something must kill a man
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by DerKaiser: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
In what kind of club do they serve you drinks and ask you to pay after drinking it?

Really awkward.
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by aameyah(f): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
logica:
OK. After looking closely, I see one dark hole (with burns around it) right on the left side of the chest (from the front, that will be right side). That's an instant death shot right there. And it appears there are burns around the entry hole because it was at very close range. So I suspect the shooter and the victim tussled before the shooter got the upper hand. That would explain 4 shots but only one bullet wound.

The shot was right in his heart. Very small hole but obviously deadly. Poor man died so fast his eyes did not close. Very sad. Life!
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
manslaughter charges...
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by okeke00(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
how can a cultist be blaming a boko haram, what is the difference between the two. i believed the killer is under the influence of cultism
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by ignis: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Just like that?
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by Lovechyld101(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ladybianca:
Jeez, dats y I hate nite gatherings, R I p to d dead
Been a bouncer is another deadly job u knw
Won't mind a dinner date with u smiley
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by aameyah(f): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
gerald09:
I WAS AROUND ORANGE ROOM THAT DAY. it was a sad event ACCORDING TO EYE WITNESS the SUSPECTS owed #140,000.00 and paid #100,000.00 and wrote a check of 40K, but the management refused to accept the check so the bouncer started doing his job. the gun was never in the club with them, it was in his (suspect) car. the suspects shot a warning shot but i guess the bouncer stood his ground, what do u get when someone is intoxicated and having a gun, "person go die". my sympathize go to the family of the deceased. it is said that some of the suspects friends at the club were cut by the security men.

You don't argue with someone holding a gun. Someone angry. Who's drunk to boot.
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by Lovechyld101(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Some of these bouncers believe. They are God with these there muscle. He signed up for it club would only pay damages. Rip .
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by Popemax(m): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mr incredible is gone.....this life eeeh...u never can tell what will befall u...such will never happen to us in Jesus name
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by souljaboi51(m): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
how is the picture graphic na?
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by dyabman(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
hazyfm1:

R.I.P
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by tola9ja: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
[s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Heaven or hell, who am I to say when d Lord hasn't
RIP to the dead
[/s]

1 Share

Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by avast007: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
what a waste of life...
Re: Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) by LockDown69(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
What's graphic about the Photo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) / Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.