Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) (62282 Views)

Rapper Drake Meets Rihanna’s Family After The Vmas {PHOTO} / Timaya Meets Pitbull In Trinidad (photo) / Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Dragonking: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
toopsy22:
DUDE,,, relate with this story.. Summary,,,,

*Sheila. B says timaya raped her,,,
*Sheila B releases an album/single,,,
*2 other girls claims timaya raped them,,,
*Sheila B says timaya can't enter d U.S,,
*Sheila. B now walks around with a gun,,,

Sheila. B and her cohorts are playing a clean Bill Cosby's SCRIPT,,,thinking she'll get some dough via blackmail,,,

How can you be this DAFT and DUMB?? maka how?? HIAN!!

pix of the raped and MOTHER OF 3,,, olosho 1,,,
Abeg forget that eedioot!! Go to youtube and see how several other people from different countries love timaya and his music. make d guy dey here dey fo0l im old age.
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
Look at this modafucking olosho pant washer. angry angry
I repeat, timaya will keep making waves while you and ur hoe of a sister can die of hate and envy.
Who is he? A nobody! I only hear of him after the r a p e threads start coming up on Nairaland. You are going to die a slave of Timaya, the ugly rapist!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
u are an ediot thats why you cant think. go and tell rihana that timaya allegedly rape ur ugly, stinking, modafucking, attention seeking, gutter of a sister na. Na only to dey attack the innocent guy for social media una fit do. Nonsense! angry angry
You are all rapists! The society is so messed up due to your bad behovior of raping girls! Smelling savages! Ptui!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Dragonking: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

Who is he? A nobody! I only hear of him after the r a p e threads start coming up on Nairaland. You are going to die a slave of Timaya, the ugly rapist!
Timaya is a nobody thats why sheila b wants to use him to shine? grin grin Una plan no go work. Timaya will keep soaring higher and higher, while you will die as a slave to the international ahsewo, olosho number 1 called sheila b and both of you can go to blazes and rot in hell mudafucka. angry angry
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Dragonking: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

You are all rapists! The society is so messed up due to your bad behovior of raping girls! Smelling savages! Ptui!
Timaya keeps shining, rihanna is dancing while you and sheila b keep dying of hate. tongue tongue tongue Go and wash that ashewo biitch pant make we hear word. tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
toopsy22:
DUDE,,, relate with this story.. Summary,,,,

*Sheila. B says timaya raped her,,,
*Sheila B releases an album/single,,,
*2 other girls claims timaya raped them,,,
*Sheila B says timaya can't enter d U.S,,
*Sheila. B now walks around with a gun,,,

Sheila. B and her cohorts are playing a clean Bill Cosby's SCRIPT,,,thinking she'll get some dough via blackmail,,,

How can you be this DAFT and DUMB?? maka how?? HIAN!!

pix of the raped GIRL and MOTHER OF 3,,, olosho 1,,,
Bollocks! Total BS! Nonsense! You are r e t a r d e d! I repeat, you are r e t a r d e d!

Bill Cosby in this case is the perpetrator of the crime and the victims are the women he drugged and raped! In other words, Timaya is the rapist and must face the consequence. If he thinks he is clean he should visit USA and defend himself. He will possibly end up in jail. That ugly mutherfucker rapping girls in Nigeria without the society condemning it. You are all primitive human beings!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by horlazky(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
if ur(dat tin) dy shake boby broda pls i beg use ur belt tier it ooo....bcuz if it jst shake 1 stupid body ....God walai if dy no cut it off 4 u .....na 58 yearz in prison so 50 + ur age.... broda God ...na 4 papa God leg we go meet again ooo
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by endeedike(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
i pity rihanna..Timaya go ra.pe am before he come back to nigeria
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
Timaya is a nobody thats why sheila b wants to use him to shine? grin grin Una plan no go work. Timaya will keep soaring higher and higher, while you will die as a slave to the international ahsewo, olosho number 1 called sheila b and both of you can go to blazes and rot in hell mudafucka. angry angry
What nonsense are you talking about?! He is a criminal that must face the law. He is a rape offender that must be punished. He has possibly turned her into psycho with the rape nightmare. She is violated and there is mental consequences to that. That is what you are getting from her. I don't blame her at all. The filthy animal called Timaya must be jailed!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
Abeg forget that eedioot!! Go to youtube and see how several other people from different countries love timaya and his music. make d guy dey here dey fo0l im old age.
hes actually a small boy...I just can't believe there are some boys in naija who still think like that dude... the guy types passionately like someone who has been raped.,,,

I have checked the comments on his YouTube videos and some foreigners actually like him...
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Dragonking: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
toopsy22:
hes actually a small boy...I just can't believe there are some boys in naija who still think like that dude... the guy types passionately like someone who has been raped.,,,

I have checked the comments on his YouTube videos and some foreigners actually like him...
They love timaya like crazy..one even said that they play his song regularly in jamaica. The guy is just loved, pity he fell for that biitch trap but he will survive. wink
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Dragonking: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

What nonsense are you talking about?! He is a criminal that must face the law. He is a rape offender that must be punished. He has possibly turned her into psycho with the rape nightmare. She is violated and there is mental consequences to that. That is what you are getting from her. I don't blame her at all. The filthy animal called Timaya must be jailed!
Where is the proof that he did it? Is it because one ugly biitch came out to rant without providing evidence? Abeg park well joor.
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by spencekat(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Timaya! Timaya!! Timaya!!!

If you like make you attempt to FORCE-DO this woman.

The Jail wey them go lock you, go be jail for middle of Atlantic Ocean.
grin
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
toopsy22:
NOW I AM SURE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN RAPED BEFORE,,,

you're violated and the mental consequences is all over this thread on all ya posts... you're showing so much EMOTIONS on someone else's FUN.. '
This your very post proves how barbaric you are. You are an animal and there is nothing else to qualify your very being. You should read about people who have been raped before and those going through psychological trauma. You are really a fool in your smelling society! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:
Bollocks! total BS! Nonsense! You are retarded! I repeat, you are retarded!

Bill Cosby in this case is the perpetrator of the crime and the victims are the women he drugged and raped! In other words, Timaya is the rapist and must face the consequence. If he thinks he is clean he should visit USA and defend himself. He will possibly end up in jail. That ugly mutherfucker rapping girls in Nigeria with the society condemning it. You are all primitive human beings!

write an e-mail to u.s police,,, take a plane look for sheila..B,, then bring her to Lekki, Lagos,, you'll find TIMAYA's house there,,, then ensure he lands in a U.S Prison... case settled.... ,,
and stop crying booby - kitty I understand your pain..
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
toopsy22:
OKAY,, show me a video of the RAPE abeggi,,,

write an e-mail to u.s police,,, take a plane look for sheila..B,, then bring her to Lekki, Lagos,, you'll find TIMAYA's house there,,, then ensure he lands in a U.S Prison... case settled.... ,,
I should show you a video. Is that how ignorant you are? What more can I say? When you are asking for a video. Now I know you are clearly insane! The earlier you know that the better for you to move on with your pathetic life! angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:
I should show you a video. Is that how ignorant you are? What more can I say? When you are asking for a video. Now I know you are clearly insane! The earlier you know that the better for you to move on with your pathetic life! angry lipsrsealed undecided
FOR A BITCH WHO RELEASED AN ALBUM ABOUT HER ORDEAL SHE SHOULD ALSO RELEASE A VIDEO.... 'COS YOU SOUND LIKE YOU WERE THERE WHEN IT all HAPPENED..
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
Where is the proof that he did it? Is it because one ugly biitch came out to rant without providing evidence? Abeg park well joor.
Timaya should visit USA and defend himself against evidence that has been presented by her. That ugly rapist. Silly celebrity for Nigeria.
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
toopsy22:
FOR A BITCH WHO RELEASED AN ALBUM ABOUT HER ORDEAL SHE SHOULD ALSO RELEASE A VIDEO.... 'COS YOU SOUND LIKE YOU WERE THERE WHEN IT all HAPPENED..
I think a chimp would reason better than you can. Was it about sextape? There you are with your primitive reasoning again. He should visit USA and ask the law to provide the videotape then I would know he is a smart celebrity. You are all idiots! There is rape everywhere in Nigeria without anything is being done about it. The society of rapists! The rape capital of the world! Ptui! cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
toopsy22:

He did it in the almighty USA. He would be needed here to defend his dirty a s s! angry
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Dragonking: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

Timaya should visit USA and defend himself against evidence that has been presented by her. That ugly rapist. Silly celebrity for Nigeria.
Why should he visit usa? Is that the only place in the world? There are several countries he can still go to and have fun and make money. Let sheila b eat her usa while timaya soars higher and higher. grin grin
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by lhordspy: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
proud rapist! .... Guess he is not aware of the fact dat sheila B or waheva is walking around filing cases against him nd catwalking around with a pistol.... he shud berra kip his view on 3D..... look left, riqht nd left before stray bullet hit yhu! #eqbereRapist!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
Why should he visit usa? Is that the only place in the world? There are several countries he can still go to and have fun and make money. Let sheila b eat her usa while timaya soars higher and higher. grin grin
If he dare he will be jailed for failing to appear before the law in time. He has been on the run for violating an American citizen. That ugly rapist is an i d i o t!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
They love timaya like crazy..one even said that they play his song regularly in jamaica. The guy is just loved, pity he fell for that biitch trap but he will survive. wink
LOL,, that's good for him but he's not the only one.. there is one of my friend from Uganda who has been begging me for davido's address or phone number.. omo the girl desperate ooo...
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Dragonking: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
toopsy22:
LOL,, that's good for him but he's not the only one.. there is one of my friend from Uganda who has been begging me for davido's address or phone number.. omo the girl desperate ooo...
Hahahaha..but all these ladies should take it easy on the celebs ooh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Dragonking: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

If he dare he will be jailed for failing to appear before the law in time. He has been on the run for violating an American citizen. That ugly rapist is an i d i o t!
Show us a proof that he violated an american citizen abi na that piece of photocopied paper were that useless olosho post you wan provide? grin grin She go soon tire.
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pidggin:

Are you a rapist?
my dik is special it doesn't enter inside smelling hol dat is diper Dan borehole just like urs is a smelling shiiiiit
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
Show us a proof that he violated an american citizen abi na that piece of photocopied paper were that useless olosho post you wan provide? grin grin She go soon tire.
It is now I know you are completely insane! She has multiple passports like me! You can't mess with a dual citizenship! F**k that ugly Timaya, with his filthy big head!
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

He did it in the almighty USA. He would be needed here to defend his dirty a s s! angry
INTERESTING!!! right now he his in Barbados making his money... he will soon be back I hope you,olosho 1 and your police will be at the airport to welcome him..
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Dragonking: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

It is now I know you are completely insane! She has multiple passports like me! You can't mess with a dual citizenship! F**k that ugly Timaya, with his filthy big head!
See this iimbecile!!!! so because she has dual passport she don become god abi? There is nothing she can do apart from ranting on social media like a biitch which u are already doing for her. grin grin cool
Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
See this iimbecile!!!! so because she has dual passport she don become god abi? There is nothing she can do apart from ranting on social media like a biitch which u are already doing for her. grin grin cool
F**k you! Tell your smelling Timaya to visit USA and see his dark a s s in penitentiary! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage / Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.