Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Problem With Website Speed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Problem With Website Speed (1989 Views)

BREAKTHROUGH!!! Make Cool Money With Website Design And Development Skills / I Can Improve Your Website Speed / How To Configure W3 Total Cache Plugin and increase your website speed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Website Speed by ErickShawn(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hi everybody,
Nice post. I thought that W3 total cache would be the best solutions to decrease my website's load time. But everything went opposite.
Before installing it my website's load time was 7.59s which has now reached to 8.31s. Any idea what happened wrong?
Re: Problem With Website Speed by 100ksalescom(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
ErickShawn:
Hi everybody,
Nice post. I thought that W3 total cache would be the best solutions to decrease my website's load time. But everything went opposite.
Before installing it my website's load time was 7.59s which has now reached to 8.31s. Any idea what happened wrong?

This post should help you out: https://www.nairaland.com/2486820/how-optimize-wordpress-page-speed
Re: Problem With Website Speed by ErickShawn(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2015
Thanks for your help bro. I will do according to your directions.
Re: Problem With Website Speed by aceclue(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
The resource below answers most questions on how to increase website speed. Have a look and let me know your thought

http://aceclue.com/how-to-increase-website-speed/

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Grammarly Free Premium Account / Build Your Web Site And Web App Today / Cost Of Migrating From Blogger To Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.