Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Who Owns Nigerianbestforum.com? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Owns Nigerianbestforum.com? (1848 Views)

Who Owns Newsdey.com? The Site Looks Good. / Who Owns A Sms Bulk Site Here Please? / Who Owns The Breast...trending Question 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns Nigerianbestforum.com? by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2016
I just hope the Mods won't delete this. NigerianBestForum.Com is one of the online forums we have in Nigeria. But I think its owner has neglected most of the basic adjustments that should make it stand out.
Yeah, if you know who owns that forum, please forward the following tips to him:
1. That the colours in that site are too *painful* to the eyes. I can't try to imagine myself reading white text on a lemon green background.
2. That he is using SMF forum software but his *DEBUG_MODE* is enabled. This is why you see the page rendering time at the footer. It makes no sense to give such statistics except you're testing in a local server.
3. That he is passing SESSION_ID via the URI, thus making the address of a specific topic extremely lengthy.
4. That he is using *tables* to layout his pages. This might be common with most forum software, but it is not mobile friendly.
5. etc
Working on the above will give that forum a new look that will attract more signups. Those are my opinions though...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns Nigerianbestforum.com? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Who told him??
Re: Who Owns Nigerianbestforum.com? by wrecksfurd(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
That forum is as old as Nairaland if I remember correctly. I know that forum since way back 2009 or so yet the forum hasn't improved much. The owner is meant to be cashing out big now if he did his homework devotedly. With hardwork, the older a blog or forum gets, the more profitable it should also become.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns Nigerianbestforum.com? by AlexAnok(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Too true and not false...
Good post you have got here..
** Download all the trending and action videos for free at https://www.mastervids.com.ng
It is free for life..
Re: Who Owns Nigerianbestforum.com? by Amowap2019(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2019
for your latest foreign Hip-hop & Rap music, Naija, South Africa & Ghana music & Videos with Movie trailer, visit

www.Amowap.com
Re: Who Owns Nigerianbestforum.com? by Neddstark: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Its owned by one Igbo guy called Prince based in France. The guy also owns nigerianadultforum.com. very arrogant dude with no web designing knowledge. Unfortunately, he won't take your advise.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns Nigerianbestforum.com? by ediko5(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
Modified.
I forgot i earlier commented on this thread.
Re: Who Owns Nigerianbestforum.com? by Emmyk(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tried to open the website today and login my old account. Looks like the site is finally down. sad
Re: Who Owns Nigerianbestforum.com? by ediko5(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
This forum is almost the same age as Nairaland, I registered in the forum back then in 2007.

The owner's name i know is Prince. the reason why this forum did not or hasn't improve is due to the owner's selfishness.

People will not be active to make your forum trend if you are not creating a favorable environment for them to benefit from your forum.

Nigeria Best Forum back then had a policy which only allows members to post any links either on signature or post after making like 50 posts. I think you also had to make like 20 replies before your can create a topic back then. Some times after making up to 50 posts in other to post a link, you account will be disabled after posting a single link to promote your blog. Any post really centered on your business promotion will be removed.

The business & webmaster section was flooded with the owner's and other admin's pinned posts.

Nairaland have always had a friendly policy and created room for businesses, organizations and individual to make money using the forum despite the bots the forum had some years ago. Many people have really grown their business and career using Nairaland. I'm one of such people since the days of Information Marketing, Google Adsense using Blog s-pot, Blogging to Web Design & Development (70% of my clients in web development came directly or indirectly from Nairaland).

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns Nigerianbestforum.com? by Brownengr: 8:52pm On May 27, 2022
What iif I show you how to make ₦50,000 to ₦100,000 every 2 weeks safely, legitimate from a company tthats ready to pay you for your daily social activities.
Visit site below �
https://funds-arena.com
Or
Join my WhatsApp group for more information

https:///C0IpqxHtNEl7LsE0ng2GLA
Re: Who Owns Nigerianbestforum.com? by foruma702: 10:57pm On May 29, 2022
I just hope the Mods won't delete this. NigerianBestForum.Com is one of the online forums we have in Nigeria. But I think its owner has neglected most of the basic adjustments that should make it stand out.
Yeah, if you know who owns that forum, please forward the following tips to him:
1. That the colours in that site are too *painful* to the eyes. I can't try to imagine myself reading white text on a lemon green background.
2. That he is using SMF forum software but his *DEBUG_MODE* is enabled. This is why you see the page rendering time at the footer. It makes no sense to give such statistics except you're testing in a local server.
3. That he is passing SESSION_ID via the URI, thus making the address of a specific topic extremely lengthy.
4. That he is using *tables* to layout his pages. This might be common with most forum software, but it is not mobile friendly.
5. etc
Working on the above will give that forum a new look that will attract more signups. Those are my opinions though...

The owner should go and check Naijafans.com and learn work. Naijafans.com is a mordern Nigeria forum with mordern features and potential

(1) (Reply)

The Best Cpa Network / How To Submit Site For Indexing (google Tool) / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.