Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Study In Sweden ( General Enquiries) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Sweden ( General Enquiries) (2614 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Sweden ( General Enquiries) by growth: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
For Nigerians that are interested in studying in Sweden. Please I have some knowledge about the processing of admission and visa.

I will want to share the experience I have and you can also share yours. And let's rub mind together.

And please if you are a Nigerian already studying in Sweden, you can also participate and help to shed more light on living expenses and how to get a good job while studying.

Thanks as I await all your contributions.
Re: Study In Sweden ( General Enquiries) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
But Sweden schools re more expensive now.
Re: Study In Sweden ( General Enquiries) by Moana(f): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Are u in Sweden OP?
Re: Study In Sweden ( General Enquiries) by growth: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Am not in Sweden. Am still in Nigeria
Re: Study In Sweden ( General Enquiries) by growth: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
opaniyi12:
But Sweden schools re more expensive now.

What's the range please?
But according to their site. The fee is around N400, 000
Re: Study In Sweden ( General Enquiries) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
growth:

What's the range please?
But according to their site. The fee is around N400, 000
You are really a learner the school is more than $10000 but u can still share the ones you know for 400k
Re: Study In Sweden ( General Enquiries) by Harmony222(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
growth:

What's the range please? But according to their site. The fee is around N400, 000
for whc uni?
Re: Study In Sweden ( General Enquiries) by trilobite: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2017
what happened to this thread. Looked all over and no Sweden visa thread.
Re: Study In Sweden ( General Enquiries) by Davidson5(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Well with what I know. Studying in Sweden is now more expensive considering someone who have a low budget trying to study in Sweden. Few years ago Sweden was one of the best destination for international students considering to study in abroad. The country have the same standard of education as U.K.
The scholarship is quite okay and they're pretty good part time jobs for student.
It's a good country to study in but the Scandinavias country are known for high standard of living. Please I'm not studying in Sweden or Europe oo. Just a normal Nigerian
Re: Study In Sweden ( General Enquiries) by xxxhotguy: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
sweden is expansive but if you have good money then you can settle there .. if you get job there or residence then the salary is good in that country . Although it one of expansive country to study

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why You Are Denied A U.S. Student Visa In Nigeria / Photos Of Fatal Accident Along Ikorodu Road, Dangote Trailer & BRT / 31 Days Uber/ Lyft Driving Experiment In Ontario, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.