Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

7 Key Steps In Lighting Design Process - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Key Steps In Lighting Design Process (683 Views)

Steps In Uploading Your Result On Jamb Portal / Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) / 5 Steps In Creative Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Key Steps In Lighting Design Process by kinggenesis(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
To achieve the best overall outcome in a lighting installation , it is important to avoid the tendency of rushing straight into luminaire selection before determining more broadly what is required from the system. The use of a structured design
process helps to avoid this.

The key steps in the design process are :

1. Identify the requirements

2. Determine the method of lighting

3. Select the lighting equipment

4. Calculate the lighting parameters and adjust the design as required

5. Determine the control system

6. Choice of luminaire

7. Inspect the installation upon completion

http://electrical-engineering-portal.com/7-key-steps-in-lighting-design-process

Re: 7 Key Steps In Lighting Design Process by OliviaNelson: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
The most important thing is to understand what kind of lighting is right for you, and how to do it. Thanks for the advice. I read the article https://www.vonn.com/blog/how-do-pendant-lights-fit-in-with-your-home-decor/ which helped me find the right lighting that can improve my interior design

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Punctuation! / How To Know It's True Love.. / INCREDIBLE! OAU SUG Pays School Fees For 85 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.