Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... (1181 Views)

. / 11 Hours Battery Life Asus Transformer Book 10.1 Inches For Sale / SOLD!!!!! Innjoo F2 Tablet @ A Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by TIMIJAT: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
A very good tablet with no scratch..color black..still very clean with the pouch.... Innjoo f2 has 1gig ram....8 gig internal memory....front and back camera....Which is clear enough...two SIM...and it's 4.4kitkat version....all that for a very cheap price....just message me on whatsapp if interested....07064700921....and for the matter of fact....it has no fault....be rest assured...we'll discuss the price on whatsapp if interested
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by motta(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by TIMIJAT: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lagos.....iyana ipaja
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by mukhcech(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
TIMIJAT:
Lagos.....iyana ipaja
Is it still available. can you bring to Akinola pipeline in aboru to be paid.
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by TIMIJAT: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Which side is that@area?
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by mukhcech(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
TIMIJAT:
Which side is that@area?

Aboru, after Iyana Ipaja. before pleasure bus stop
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by TIMIJAT: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
mukhcech:

Aboru, after Iyana Ipaja. before pleasure bus stop

Kk....I can..if you'll be please with the price
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by mukhcech(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
TIMIJAT:

Kk....I can..if you'll be please with the price

When did you bought it? Why are you selling it? Hope it has no known issues. thanks. can you upload its pics here before coming around.
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by TIMIJAT: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
mukhcech:

When did you bought it? Why are you selling it? Hope it has no known issues. thanks. can you upload its pics here before coming around.

Message me on whatsapp...let's talk there
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by mukhcech(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
TIMIJAT:

Message me on whatsapp...let's talk there

I CALL U MANYTIMES TODAY BUH YOU WERE JUST WASTING MY CREDIT. ARE U THAT AFRAID U COULD COMPOSE URSELF AND SPEAK TO ME.
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by TIMIJAT: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
mukhcech:

I CALL U MANYTIMES TODAY BUH YOU WERE JUST WASTING MY CREDIT. ARE U THAT AFRAID U COULD COMPOSE URSELF AND SPEAK TO ME.

Jezz....me

I guess you've called a wrong number....my number has bin switched off since morning.....
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by mukhcech(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
TIMIJAT:
A very good tablet with no scratch..color black..still very clean with the pouch.... Innjoo f2 has 1gig ram....8 gig internal memory....front and back camera....Which is clear enough...two SIM...and it's 4.4kitkat version....all that for a very cheap price....just message me on whatsapp if interested....07064700921....and for the matter of fact....it has no fault....be rest assured...we'll discuss the price on whatsapp if interested

called that no right there. seems a female voice. though used private no.
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by TIMIJAT: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
mukhcech:

called that no right there. seems a female voice. though used private no.

Hmm....

Try it again.....and why using private number?
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by Mofetemi(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
I am just sick and tired of this my innjoo f2. For couple of days now, the tab has refused to come-up or charge and I have tried series of chargers all to no avail. The only thing the tab does while I plug it to the socket with its charger is to be showing BLINKING BATTERY LOGO which I tried all through the night yeterday till this morning and it was still BLINKING! Not even a % charge. Is this not alarming? Has anybody experienced these scenarios? Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent help as this tab wanna drain my blood to the very zero level oooo............... This is my whatsapp handle; 07033135972 incase..........!
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by elvymoore: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mofetemi:
I am just sick and tired of this my innjoo f2. For couple of days now, the tab has refused to come-up or charge and I have tried series of chargers all to no avail. The only thing the tab does while I plug it to the socket with its charger is to be showing BLINKING BATTERY LOGO which I tried all through the night yeterday till this morning and it was still BLINKING! Not even a % charge. Is this not alarming? Has anybody experienced these scenarios? Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent help as this tab wanna drain my blood to the very zero level oooo............... This is my whatsapp handle; 07033135972 incase..........!
d battery needs boosting. u have to remove it and boost wit desktop charger
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by DInkMan(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
elvymoore:

The battery is irremovable.
Re: INNJOO F2 Tablet 10.1 Inches For SALE..... by Mofetemi(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2015
elvymoore:

That is where another problem lies because the tab's battery is non-removeable. Besides, I would have done battery replacement had it been it was on the contrary. Now, what next?

(1) (Reply)

Ipad 2 Sim Enable, Ipad Air Wifi Only Available / Clean USA USED HP Pavillion Sleekbook 14 #SOLD / Dstv Explorer Decoder And Dish For Sale Give Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.