Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi (862 Views)

I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by morereb10: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Former Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi said people close to him know that he doesn't like money. He said this yesterday August 2nd during a special reception held in his honor by some of his friends in Abuja,. The comment was made in response to allegations by Governor Nyesom Wike that he embezzled money while in office.

"Governor Nyesome Wike has again sponsored one advert in a bid to rubbish me. Only God knows that if there is one thing I don’t like, I don’t like money. Anybody close to me knows that I don’t like money. The governor and PDP are afraid of me getting an appointment to the national executive council. The current president abhors corruption and the only way they can stop me from getting the appointment is to paint me with corruption. And the people that know me in Rivers State know that I don’t like money. In Rivers, people know I don’t like money.” he said.

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/anybody-close-to-me-knows-that-i-dont.html#sthash.p9m0rfUt.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by kilokeys(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Can u imagine.. cry
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by nikkiking(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
U done ever hear armed robbers gree say dem be armed robber.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by asumo12: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by deadZONE: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided undecided
Madness is real....
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by Esdb3: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yes you don't. You just became a Governor and follow the president after your term ended cause you love money.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by Cutehector(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ride on brave lion...u r d king of d jungle
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Funny
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Chai see Lie. Lie Muhammad thinks he can lie. What he doesn't know is that he is still a learner
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by vivypretty(f): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
and u expect me to believe
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Imagine the calibre of people Buhari used to grab power...
This is to show dat Ntin good can be expected from him.
Whatever is scratched from the bottom of the pot will always end up by the side of the mouth.

LESSON: Don't expect anything from an illiterate. Cos ntin was ever invested in him!
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by BABAKABIRU301(f): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
IT'S TRUE, ROTIMI & MONEY ARE ENEMY SINCE 1803, THAT'S WHY HE AREST BILLION OF MONEY FOR THEIR OFFENCE & JAILED THEM INTO HIS ACCOUNTS
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by BABAKABIRU301(f): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
IT'S TRUE, ROTIMI & MONEY ARE ENEMY SINCE 1803, THAT'S WHY HE AREST BILLION OF MONEY FOR THEIR OFFENCE & JAILED THEM INTO HIS ACCOUNTS. ODE NI WON PE WA.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by alabiyemmy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
See who dey talk.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi by jaytee01(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yes , na true say u no like money.

Abeg, sharpenly sign over dat ur GTB bank acct balance give me.
I like money ooooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Jidenna - Classic Man (remix) Ft. Kendrick Lamar / Police Take Over Pdp’s National Secretariat-the Nation / Adam Oshiomhole And Wife At The Internally Displaced Persons' Camp At Uhogua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.