Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody (24585 Views)

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka / NAFDAC Boss, Orhi, In EFCC Custody For Alleged Graft - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by CriticalThought: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
BCISLTD:

Sadly so is urs

If you cant tell the difference between an opinion and a question, I feel very sorry for you
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by engrjacuzzi: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
I am very sure if Dr Dora akinyuli were alive, she would have been in PMB's government as minister of health or education.
rest in peace Dora! Nigerians miss you and your legacies.
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by BCISLTD: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
CriticalThought:

If you cant tell the difference between an opinion and a question, I feel very sorry for you

If u can't tell what phrase my remark was geared to..then u should really feel sorry for yourself undecided
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by CriticalThought: 5:40am On Aug 04, 2015
BCISLTD:

If u can't tell what phrase my remark was geared to..then u should really feel sorry for yourself undecided

You need help, go and seek for it
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by piagetskinner(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
yandevboy:
The DG of NAFDAC was not arrested today as wrongly reported by some online portals. He was invited by the EFCC on accusations of corruption which he willingly honored. The visit was a normal and routine process for those who are familiar with the procedure of an investigative Agency like EFCC. There is no hew and cry about this visit since it was normal for anyone who is accused to respond and clear his name accordingly. Nigerians please do your findings properly before some of us get too sensational and begin to circulate unfounded and malicious information

\

Are u not a tiv boy, and the DG ur kinsman? U'd support him in right or wrong
Re: NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody by ComrdDRS: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
So re you saying that he is not saying the abviouse, but only suporting his tribes man? Or what re you saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos / 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) / Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.