Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons (99029 Views)

Reigners Bible Church General Overseer's Lawyer Shot By Gunmen / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by nyabinghi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Only a fool will leave Islam for christianity a religion of confusion. Jesus christ sucked his mother's breasts yet some fools turn him into their God. he even said only God is worthy of worship. Welcome to a life of bliss

2 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Built2last: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
danjumakolo:

This is an insult to the ndigbo nation.There are countless ibo men who are now muslims genuinely

Genuinely indeed, and i wonder why you are here defending while one can easily deduce from your spellings here that you are not Igbo.
Truth is bitter though.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by mranswer: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
tonychristopher:

tell that to Isis bokoharam and al queda or even those dudes in Mali
It is written clearly in the Quran so I want you all to know "I am a muslim and I am not a terrorist" I will never ever kill someone unjustly and whoever "whoever" says isis,al qaeda,isil. E.t.c are following the islamic doctrine should challenge me and I will prove you wrong.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tonychristopher: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
mranswer:

It is written clearly in the Quran so I want you all to know "I am a muslim and I am not a terrorist" I will never ever kill someone unjustly and whoever "whoever" says isis,al qaeda,isil. E.t.c are following the islamic doctrine should challenge me and I will prove you wrong.

well spoken but go to terrorist cells in Jordan Iraq Iran egypt libya and Maiduguri and preach it to them not here

they are all Muslim ...not here pls

maybe go tell that to Hamas
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tonychristopher: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Built2last:

Genuinely indeed, and i wonder why you are here defending while one can easily deduce from your spellings here that you are not Igbo.
Truth is bitter though.

I have told him that I am still trying to find an Igbo Muslim in anambra

he is still doubting me

I am still trying to find mosque in my village
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by yaskarahyelhope(f): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Chai! Wat a lost soul. But actually he was never a Christian in d first place coz "nobody who touches d plough and looks back is fit for d kingdom". May God have mercy on him. At least thank God Christianity is a way of life not a forceful religion like d Islam. If it were d Muslims, whose brother became a Christian, he would av been terribly and animalistically brutalized and his head would av been slashed out like a ram before a sallah celebration.

I pray for U bro, if U are among d elect, may ya soul be saved before d trumpet sounds on U in Jesus' Mighty name

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
DonWonder247:
Watch ur mouth before u end up in jail
am not in Kano bro ....
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tonychristopher: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
nyabinghi:
Only a fool will leave Islam for christianity a religion of confusion. Jesus christ sucked his mother's breasts yet some fools turn him into their God. he even said only God is worthy of worship. Welcome to a life of bliss

yet Christianity is better than Islam in all ramification

even the phone and internet you are using is been invented by Christians

so find another gist
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by PastorFire: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
I will spit FIRE on u
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by harsysky(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Thank God he's no more a christian, we don't need terrorist like dis
I won't really thank God on his behalf. There are people who disgrace Jesus (christianity) , and we , as christians, ought to pray that we wouldn't be partakers of those.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by begwong: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mallam Alfa,you were never a christian biko. hope you will not start teaching your Almajiris :
A is for AK47.
B is for Bomb.
C is for Chibok girls....
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Titilayodeji13(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
superior1:
Most C&S churches practice what can be called Chrislam (a fussion of Islam, occult and Christianity based on the 7 books of moses), he was never a Christian

Nothing shall be difficult for you again

3 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by firefox4th(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:

I see what you did there bro. The NO TRUE SCOTS MAN fallacy.

Oh dear ,get my point ,I meant he neither got born again nor did understand its essence .All those white garment worship centers are not ordained by GOD i.e JESUS CHRIST !
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by thegoodone2(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
My advice to all christain is that dont eat anything musilim give u. If you eat anything from they, you will start see things in your dream .
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by freeze22(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
I would have expected the Pastor to run for his dear life the moment the entity in his dream began to read his palms.
Palm reading, also known as “palmistry” or “chiromancy,” has its roots in Greek mythology. Chiromancy, from the Greek kheiro, meaning “hand,” and mantia, meaning “divination,” essentially means “divination from the palm of the hand.”
Is divination not one of the detestable practices that GOD warned us about? Deut 8:10-12, Jer 29:8
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Rexyl(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
The new gospel he has rejected says, there is joy in heaven over a sinner that repents and turns to God. All I can see from his statement is he was never a Christian. He practised rituals in his controversial christian faith, he used physical medium to keep the spiritual. With that he failed woefully and couldnt be regarded as God's servant of the heart of Christ. He has just lived successfully for the fun of a religion. All his visions so far might be from the devil.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
chizobamgbume:
Money no dey church business again.
Yea.... He is broke n need money, car and 72 virgin that's Y he convert. If U check those who converted, they have one problem or the other and they don't know there is time of trial. We should look critically; Mohammed Ali the boxer converted when he started geting problem, Mike tyson also same, Emmanuel Adebayo....e.t.c
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tpiander: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
where is the man from, because as i pointed out when the "news" was first published here on nairaland some years ago (or last year), this whole charade may be linked to politics.

since nairaland is now styling itself as a "political godfather" type specializing in "placing" their political candidates in key govt positions, I assume the reason why this was recycled and moved to front page is because the political jobbers have something cooking?

i think Ado Ekiti has the highest number of indigenous muslims in the Ekiti region (someone correct me if I'm wrong), so i would not be surprised if the man was actually a muslim from the getgo.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by ilevic(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Was he actually a christian? Reading through the whole interview, I couldn't see the three main things that quide a christian in his speech.
1) The holy spirit, he neva said the holy spirit ministered to him our told him to take any action in confirming those dreams. Remember the bible says "As many thay are led by the spirit of God are his Children" Rom 8:14and "whoever is not lead by the spirit is non of his Rom 8:9
2) The Bible: it is crystal clear that he never consulted the bible all the while he was dreaming and remeber the bible says "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet a light unto my path and "Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." Ps 119:11
3) He actually never prayed about it all. He only based it on assumption and besides he didn't give account of his salvation
My submittion
No man who has ever enjoyed the fellowship of the holy spirit will ever leave christianity.
Advice.
Pls if u'r truly a christian on this platform pls kindly remember him in ur prayer. God will surely restore him like the prodigal son. Shalom
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
well if that is what he believes in so be it. but that pastor is a liar for saying a strange man told him to.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by olumyde5(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
ilevic:
Was he actually a christian? Reading through the whole interview, I couldn't see the three main things that quide a christian in his speech.
1) The holy spirit, he neva said the holy spirit ministered to him our told him to take any action in confirming those dreams. Remember the bible says "As many thay are led by the spirit of God are his Children" Rom 8:14and "whoever is not lead by the spirit is non of his Rom 8:9
2) The Bible: it is crystal clear that he never consulted the bible all the while he was dreaming and remeber the bible says "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet a light unto my path and "Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." Ps 119:11
3) He actually never prayed about it all. He only based it on assumption and besides he didn't give account of his salvation
My submittion
No man who has ever enjoyed the fellowship of the holy spirit will ever leave christianity.
Advice.
Pls if u'r truly a christian on this platform pls kindly remember him in ur prayer. God will surely restore him like the prodigal son. Shalom

He was never a Christian in the first place he was probably just acting up.

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tolustx(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
superior1:
Most C&S churches practice what can be called Chrislam (a fussion of Islam, occult and Christianity based on the 7 books of moses), he was never a Christian
now I hve seen the most confused human being ever. Reading through tht post revealed to me d high level of confussion that man has attained. When devil wan enta ur mata, and u open door for him, na so e dey be. Smh

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Rexyl(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
freeze22:
I would have expected the Pastor to run for his dear life the moment the entity in his dream began to read his palms.
Palm reading, also known as “palmistry” or “chiromancy,” has its roots in Greek mythology. Chiromancy, from the Greek kheiro, meaning “hand,” and mantia, meaning “divination,” essentially means “divination from the palm of the hand.”
Is divination not one of the detestable practices that GOD warned us about? Deut 8:10-12, Jer 29:8

The man was just sleeping with the Bible for almost 25 years as stated without the knowledge and revelation therein. He couldn't have discerned between what God said or revealed and what Satan said or revealed at all times or most of the time.

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by pocohantas(f): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
It's not his fault.
He heard Buhari is giving every post to his people. He decided to convert, na the surest way be that.
I wish him well, but I find calling C&S Christians...annoying. I don't understand those people at all.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by nyabinghi(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
tonychristopher:

yet Christianity is better than Islam in all ramification

even the phone and internet you are using is been invented by Christians

so find another gist
christianity na joke
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Akiika: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lemon12:
ISLAMABAD

He will soon start suicide bombing

All Muslims are terrorist
#fact undecided undecided

Exactly! ...and i'm coming for your sorry @$$.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by loladeayobami(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Alfa musa welcome to d religion of peace,may almighty Allah (SW) make it easy for you and your family...pls don't care what some ppls will be saying even some will called you thief boko haram but Allah how create his religion and you will surely protect you inshal Allah
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by nagoma(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Allahu Akbar. He has seen the light.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by firstolalekan(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
[s]
superior1:
[/s]

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by salbis(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=tunnamania11 post=36567872][/quote]. As for me, the lines on my palms are not like the one shown.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by firstolalekan(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Good luck to him. There is no theology that really make much sense to me as I feel that religion is man-made. However,i can NEVER be muslim. If Islam is the way then let me rot in hell. angry
AMEEN
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by tonychristopher: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
nyabinghi:
christianity na joke
yes your correct but they are impacting your life positively
is that all you got ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.