Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Career At Etisalat - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career At Etisalat (938 Views)

Vacancies AT Etisalat, Nigeria / Analyst At Etisalat Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career At Etisalat by aamstih: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hello,

Pls, is there anyone that has successfully. applied for a job via the Etisalat's iRecruitment portal in recent months. Thanks
Re: Career At Etisalat by TeddyPendergrass(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
I don't know what the story is with etisalat iRecruitment portal is. it seems dormant to me except for the jobs they post there. my application from weeks ago which I think they have filled the position still has active application status. and they don't reply to my mails there. Except someone can state otherwise I think the portal is just there. it doesn't work.
Re: Career At Etisalat by Eddodoh(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Etisalat career portal seem like a scam. No reply to applications. If you like apply 100x u wont get any response.
Re: Career At Etisalat by aamstih: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2015
My story is that I whenever I am done filling my data and uploading my CV. I get a prompt that goes

INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@etisalat.com.ng and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Re: Career At Etisalat by AnyasiJohn: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Now that Etisalat application portal seems more like a scam wah do we do.

Pls do anyone knows about glo recruitment? And to apply

(1) (Reply)

Solar & Inverter Installation Training In Abuja / How To Publish Your Book In Nigeria Without Money / 3 Productive Things You Can Do During The Stay-At-Home Period : By Amechi Okoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.