Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? (6770 Views)

You Can Go Ahead And Kiss My Ass That’s Your Business – Toke Makinwa / SEE The Big Africa Lady's Hips That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist / Who Can Resist These Sexy Selfies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
In her words, timaya baby mama showed him a video of miss shella dancing ukwu....that's where it started. Pics after the cut

Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by prestige2013: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
UKWUlification

1 Like

Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by Shebarh(f): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
prestige2013:
UKWUlification

Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by naijaboiy: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by LaurelP(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Timaya and yansh!
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by Pierocash(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
k
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
LaurelP:
Timaya and yansh!
Wrong!
Timaya andd UKWU!! grin grin
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 04, 2015
She can't even write good english, illiterate waiste

2 Likes

Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by Talented90(m): 4:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Ugly bittch. . .
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 04, 2015
This lady is an embodiment of every quality I detest in women.

1. She is an attention seeking brainless bit*h.

2. She is a drama queen.

3 she has no class and education.

4. She is trashy and belongs to the gutter.

5. She lacks morals and conscience.

Timaya has finally proven the saying that money does not give one class to be true. Rolling with this kind of lady is asking for trouble. Dude should up his ante and taste in women.

11 Likes

Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by pretydiva(f): 5:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Simple English she can't even construct..smh..na only yansh she sabi..timaya fall him hand big tym

1 Like

Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by AKPOSbaba: 5:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Castroii:
She can't even write good english, illiterate waiste

Na yor papa language?

3 Likes

Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by pbs4real(m): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2015
grin
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by espn(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2015
You don't have his songs..but you were dancing to his songs.. maybe it was a ghost that sang d 1 u were dancing to..dirty. Give us good music and let timaya be.
Timaya next time be smarter.

I forgot to add hungry.

1 Like

Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by espn(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2015
AKPOSbaba:

Na yor papa language?
no b em papa language. But na french u dey take type or write ur exams.. u for write am for ur paper say no b ur papa language.

1 Like

Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by espn(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Simple English she can't even construct..smh..na only yansh she sabi..timaya fall him hand big tym
nah he didnt..some girls are just too hungry.
I hope it I toast u too soon. U will not do d same.. *just teasing* I no fit fight.
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by UnknownT: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2015
utumunta:
This lady is an embodiment of every quality I detest in women.

1. She is an attention seeking brainless bit*h.

2. She is a drama queen.

3 she has no class and education.

4. She is trashy and belongs to the gutter.

5. She lacks morals and conscience.

Timaya has finally proven the saying that money does not give one class to be true. Rolling with this kind of lady is asking for trouble. Dude should up his ante and taste in women.
I, unknownT endorse this post cool
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by ninovandross(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2015
the UKWU master got UKWUED
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by osamaBUSH(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2015
UnknownT:
I, unknownT endorse this post cool
I, osamaBUSH second!
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by jamesdatat00: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
In sunny Neji's voice... This ikebe no go landi you for trouble o.. Oooo ikebeee...IKEBEEEEE! ..oooo Ikebe grin
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by misspicy(f): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by prestige2013: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:
Lol
You dare not compete with this Ukwu.
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by misspicy(f): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
prestige2013:

You dare not compete with this Ukwu.
Maybe,maybe not tongue
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by zicoraads: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin

No wonder he fell embarassed embarassed

Link to the video where she danced please cheesy
She mentioned Jay Z...she been don get ish with am before?
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by prestige2013: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:
Maybe,maybe not tongue
Show us what you got baby!
Re: The ASS That Got Timaya In Trouble...guys Can You Resist These? by enoqueen: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
This girl na fool

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija's Maria boasts that she has the biggest b00bs in the house / Nairamarley Buys New Bentley Worth 70 Million Naira / Jive Angels Dance Music Video; First Official Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.