Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,495 members, 7,850,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Photo:pope Francis Offers Meek Mill A Public Prayer For His Misery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:pope Francis Offers Meek Mill A Public Prayer For His Misery (834 Views)

Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Don-jazzy Offers Meek Mill Production Support Against Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:pope Francis Offers Meek Mill A Public Prayer For His Misery by sheedy407(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
HOMENEWSGOSSIPMUSICTECHNOLOGYRELATIONSHIPLAUGH A MINUTE

ENTERTAINMENTPope Francis Offers Meek Mill A Public Prayer For His Misery

By

Albert Asenso

on

August 3, 2015
It seems like things have
been going bad for Meek Mill lately. First, Drake drops two tracks dissing Meek. Meek then replies with a diss track of his own, which
everyone hates. Then WWE legend the
Undertaker sues Meek for using his WWE theme song in his diss track. To top that off, Nicki Minaj dumps Meek Mill a few hours after that.

But now, we inform you that Pope Francis has
offered Meek Mill a public prayer for all of his
troubles.

Pope Francis seems to be the only person left
on this world who wants to help Meek Mill, not
even Meek Mill’s fans are giving him a break.
Pope Francis told Huzlers reporters “I can pray
for his troubles if he wants me to on live
Television, he really needs it right now because
Drake, the Undertaker, Nicki Minaj, and
everyone else is letting Meek have it, Lord
forgive them and please have mercy on Meek
Mill.” said Pope Francis. Pope Francis also
tweeted out his concern for Meek Mill but
later deleted the tweet, see tweet screenshot
below:

Re: Photo:pope Francis Offers Meek Mill A Public Prayer For His Misery by mecuzee(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lies. Photoshoped!
Re: Photo:pope Francis Offers Meek Mill A Public Prayer For His Misery by nikkiking(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tory for the lies
Re: Photo:pope Francis Offers Meek Mill A Public Prayer For His Misery by Esdb3: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
mecuzee:
Lies. Photoshoped!
That pope was an ex bar bouncer so I believe it.
Am not shocked he apparently listens to hip-hop.
Go and read his heresies,

And this one you are stealing my potential FTCs
Re: Photo:pope Francis Offers Meek Mill A Public Prayer For His Misery by MissEse: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Play sweet u sotey u add Pope join.

Show some respect op
Re: Photo:pope Francis Offers Meek Mill A Public Prayer For His Misery by naijaboiy: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Are you trying to tell me that of all the major problems facing the church that the pope has on his desk it's for him to leave those matters and meddle into some inconsequential issues?

Stop spreading lies! undecided

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Dead’ Man Gives Witness At Delta Tribunal / "Dont Ask Me Why I Am Not Married Because I Don't Know" - Linda Ikeji Tells Fans / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Baptize North In Jerusalem [photo]...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.