Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Nairalanders Come And Confess.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Come And Confess.... (778 Views)

Confess Your Sins, Senior Advocates Tell Corrupt Nigerian Judges, Lawyers / EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess / Come And Confess, Anti-graft C’ttee Urges Looters.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by ionsman: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is what someone posted on twitter. Decided to share.. grin

Cc lalasticlala Ishilove

Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by ladyF(f): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lol

U can even cut the meat into two to replace the one u stole grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by mecuzee(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Learning more relevant things!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by maverickdude(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bk den,dt was a necessitygrin
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by ionsman: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
I did it then. ... cool

Na stolen meat dey sweet pass. grin
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by maverickdude(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bk den,dt was a necessitygrin
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gone are the days. I steal meat from pot sha, make I nor lie grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by Jesusfallsatan(f): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yes! Na true.

I had sex with over 68 world president.

The next online is Buhari.
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by Ufranklin92(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
My hands are up
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
[size=15pt]I'm doing kush nii undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
So many AJEKPAKOS on this forum...

Seun do something about this increasing number of AJEKPAKOLANDERS on this rich forum.

......one was even talking about stealing meat and dividing it into two. wow cry cry cry
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
lols!! if there's one thing I can beat my chest up and say I'm good at.. its stealing meat from pot!! grin u will never know!

I go chop am ehn! if I see a big one, I cut into like three, chop one(the biggest), clean mouth.

If u send me to buy me, hmmm... dat meat don go be that. I will eat half, and bring up an excuse lyk "Hmm mummy, u dnt know all these aboki! they lyk to cheat too much! he even put the one Dats smaller dan this o, buh I shouted and told him to put more! cheaters! mtshewwwww" grin good ole days!

buh I no fit do am with fish cos e go hard ehn grin e go show say somebody don touch am grin

buh I'm a good girl nowgrin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by Princecalm(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
DDeliverer:
So many AJEKPAKOS on this forum...

Seun do something about this increasing number of AJEKPAKOLANDERS on this rich forum.

......one was even talking about stealing meat and dividing it into two. wow cry cry cry
it is your type that normally steal meat without the pot making a sound
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by Godfullsam(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nothing sweets more than a stolen meat tongue
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by tpiander: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
op

meaning?

what are you trying to say.
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:
Lol

U can even cut the meat into two to replace the one u stole grin
A professional meat thief you are.. grin
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by nwadiuko1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
A professional meat thief you are.. grin
I thief even the ones wey don block for fridge grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by bettercreature(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
My own is VEGETABLE not meat
Its just sad ladies of this days can not cook a good VEGETABLE
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by Adebayo4v(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin my mama no know say na me they thief meat most of the time, she come they test us one buy. one day she come say bayo na you go warm sup today as i they put han for fire na so i don't they used my teeth cult it to two, she come enter kitchen suddenly na so she catch me . that day i receive hot slep way i never forget for my life grin
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by sheymoni(m): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Stealing is kworuption in my book grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Come And Confess.... by sorextee(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
The loudest noise on earth is the cover of pot dropping, when you re trying to steal meat..

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Plans To Make NNPC Appointments / Gunmen Shoot Sporadically At Muslim Worshippers In Plateau This Morning / PDP List Achievements At 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.