Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,318 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl (2170 Views)

I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. / My Beautiful Female Friend Nid A Serious Relationship With A Good Man / Muslim Lady In Need Of A Serious Relationship With A Yoruba Muslim Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by KingRaoul: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
So i am 23 and im single and i dont have the ability to have sex cuz i cant get erect with a girl cuz i feel less in front of her and i cant feel emotions. The only feelings i have is been dominated by a girl, and serving her every need. I recently paid hookers to spit and sit on my face and they loved it and treated me like shitt. Now i want a relationship where i can get the same treatment, where i will wash my gf clothes daily, wash her toilet and make food for her only for to to abuse me verbally and spit on me. I want a girl that will use me and see me as worthless and i will spend my last dime on her and be her houseboy and she will cheat on me as she pleases cuz if i talk she will slap and spit on me and abuse me and also her friends will do same to me. Pls nigerian girls if u are interested or have friends interested hook me up
Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by zadok60: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
your life is gone

1 Like

Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
wow.....the devil is a wicked satan.

see what lucifer did to this innocent OP.....

SATAN WHY NA...WHY?

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by ladyF(f): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Awnnnn grin
Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by Ginaz(f): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
too much fifty shades of grey is shaking your head,...

get medical help cos you're suffering from one type of mental disorder. what you wrote is not normal and you need help urgently before it destroy your life.
or probably this thread is just for publicity and filled with lies as big as that your head.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by KingRaoul: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ginaz:
too much fifty shades of grey is shaking your head,...

get medical help cos you're suffering from one type of mental disorder. what you wrote is not normal and you need help urgently before it destroy your life.
or probably this thread is just for publicity and filled with lies as big as that your head.

Is not lies i live for this experience but u girls want to admire a guy even when he clearly wants to be dominated, i will get a girl to dominate me i will pay her yearly if it has to come to that
Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by Gurgle(f): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
KingRaoul:
So i am 23 and im single and i dont have the ability to have sex cuz i cant get erect with a girl cuz i feel less in front of her and i cant feel emotions. The only feelings i have is been dominated by a girl, and serving her every need. I recently paid hookers to spit and sit on my face and they loved it and treated me like shitt. Now i want a relationship where i can get the same treatment, where i will wash my gf clothes daily, wash her toilet and make food for her only for to to abuse me verbally and spit on me. I want a girl that will use me and see me as worthless and i will spend my last dime on her and be her houseboy and she will cheat on me as she pleases cuz if i talk she will slap and spit on me and abuse me and also her friends will do same to me. Pls nigerian girls if u are interested or have friends interested hook me up

did you always feel like this? interesting

in a normal relationship do you normally feel bored
Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by Ginaz(f): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
KingRaoul:

Is not lies i live for this experience but u girls want to admire a guy even when he clearly wants to be dominated, i will get a girl to dominate me i will pay her yearly if it has to come to that

good luck for you, and I hope the girl spit in your brain as well.

you need help bro, this isn't right at all. I have a question for you, why do you wanna be dominated?
Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by jamex93(m): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
so ur D.I.C no get WiFi network

sorry bro
Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by xavier0327(f): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
You are 23 and ALREADY SEXUALLY PERVERTED?? what will happen when u get older?? GUY YOU NEED JESUS!!!
Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by KingRaoul: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

did you always feel like this? interesting

in a normal relationship do you normally feel bored

Yess everytime. In fact i had this fantasy since i was 14, but i havent been bold enough to ask for this treatment
Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by KingRaoul: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ginaz:

good luck for you, and I hope the girl spit in your brain as well.

you need help bro, this isn't right at all. I have a question for you, why do you wanna be dominated?

Because it makes me feel soooo goooood as good as having sexx or falling in love the feeling is unexplainable its just beautiful
Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by Gurgle(f): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
KingRaoul:

Yess everytime. In fact i had this fantasy since i was 14, but i havent been bold enough to ask for this treatment

Ok

i'm pretty sure there are women interested in the same thing, you just need to find one

just out of curiosity, do you occupy a high post in your work? or a position of power
Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by KingRaoul: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
xavier0327:
You are 23 and ALREADY SEXUALLY PERVERTED?? what will happen when u get older?? GUY YOU NEED JESUS!!!

Forget religion why cant u be my dominatrix? Are u so scared of dominating a male. Google it its so popular in asia that almost 40 percent of male asians are slaves to the females
Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by KingRaoul: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok

i'm pretty sure there are women interested in the same thing, you just need to find one

just out of curiosity, do you occupy a high post in your work? or a position of power

Yes in a sort of way. Why tho?
Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by Gurgle(f): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
KingRaoul:

Yes in a sort of way. Why tho?

Sometimes people in high positions at work get into this kind of thing

Because they are usually in charge of things and have many responsibilities, and lots of pressure on them

They find it arousing to have somebody else taking the power away from them, being put into a lower position than usual

So was just curious to see if you are one of them
Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by Soniashirley: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl by Nanajackson(f): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
zadok60:
your life is gone
LMFAO����Shoot me

(1) (Reply)

Still Single! / Sugar Mummies Wanted! / Good Muslim Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.