Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard (926 Views)

Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. / Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning / SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by phemmyutd(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
ABUJA – THE lingering crisis rocking the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, following a sharp disagreement between the national leadership and staff over plans to reduce the staff strength, their salaries and allowances by 50%, Monday took another twist as men of the Department of State Security Services, DSS stormed Wadata Plaza, National Secretariat of the party. Men of DSS who were dressed in black, arrived the Secretariat as early as 9am apparently sensing that the aggrieved workers who have been at logger head with the National Working Committee, NWC may cause chaos that may lead to breakdown of law and order, just as they went upstairs where they stayed for over 30 minutes during the meeting between the directors and leaders of the aggrieved workers. They also went round the premises of the Secretariat and finally went to the National Executive Committee, NEC meeting hall before they finally left, may be with assurances that there was temporary peace.
Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by mecuzee(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
What do they expect? Tight budget. No money...
Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
*stripping off my clothes*
Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by doublewisdom: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Trouble dey sleep nyanga dey wake am!
Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by omisakint: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Apc

1 Like

Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by Firefire(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good move...
Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
why not anti riot police.
Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by EdCure: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good move!

The nest of killers is better disbanded.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by Tolexander: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
The SSS should have allowed them to kill themselves.

Since there is no national cake to share again, the next thing to share is their flesh!
Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Firefire:
Good move...
I thought you were a PDP wailer.

Oh, you are glad they want to help you fight them so you can receive you monthly pay.
Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by EdCure: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
*stripping off my clothes*
Let's have a private party for that!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by TheFreeOne: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
I hope this country is not gradually descending into a one party state

1 Like

Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
The way SSS keep harassing people this dayz lawa oo

1 Like

Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
EdCure:
Let's have a private party for that!
nope tongue go and sleep
Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by EdCure: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
nope tongue go and sleep
I'll rather keep watch.
bring it on! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat-vanguard by frankyychiji(f): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Very soon, Lawal Daura and his overzealous goons will take over the jobs of Road Safety! undecided

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Gets First Ever Igboman As GMD. / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Has A Message For Buhari; / Seun I Dey Vex Cause Me No Fit Use Nairaland Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.