Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? (1106 Views)

Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos) / What Is Your Best Perfume? / Man Wearing Oversized Trouser In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by jonaifame22(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
#jus curious, and all the bash ali's in d house bashing is allowed o!
Re: Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
I won't be in a rush to call your question "_stupid", but, get a chimpanzee, dress it up, pour a bottle of the most expensive perfume on it, and then, find out if you are attracted to it to the point of it being irresistible to you. . .

Always think long and hard before creating threads.
Re: Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by Mutuwa(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
The good thing about peff is that when it is worn,it radiates a sense of self the whole world reacts to.A man without a good peff is like a car without a spare tyre.
~risky~
Re: Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by Cutehector(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Blackett:
I won't be in a rush to call your question "_stupid", but, get a chimpanzee, dress it up, pour a bottle of the most expensive perfume on it, and then, find out if you are attracted to it to the point of it being irresistible to you. . .
the op stated "does wearing a perfume make a "person" attractive.. He ddnt mention animal..

1 Like

Re: Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
the op stated "does wearing a perfume make a "person" attractive.. He ddnt mention animal..
Humans are higher "animals".

You can now fvck off.
Re: Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by Cutehector(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Blackett:
Humans are higher "animals".

You can now fvck off.
humans are mammals... Not higher animals angry maybe u are a higher animal.. Do u agree u are a higher animal?

2 Likes

Re: Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by jonaifame22(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
may the lord defend in ur time of trouble.
Re: Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
humans are mammals... Not higher animals angry maybe u are a higher animal.. Do u agree u are a higher animal?
I'm tempted to call you dumb(not that you aren't dumb, anyway.) A chimpanzee is also a mammal.

And yes, I'm a higher animal.

Could you now please stop trying so hard to show me how _stupid you are?(Not that I didn't know)

3 Likes

Re: Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by jonaifame22(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Blackett:

if the chimpazee's got some dough wth it's peff naija gals'll say he's gat dough and gat swags,trust me dey'll slay a giant 2 chill with d chimpo!

1 Like

Re: Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by IykeWest: 1:32am On Aug 04, 2015
Yes,yes it does! I've seen this dude that wears this very weird,stinky, smelly, awkward perfume he said he bought 30k. And everyday he wears this perfume,he brings home a new mate and this mate is usually d kinda mate dat is unbelievably sexy! Whenever he doesn't wear the perfume, he'll be lonely and looking for another 30k to buy d perfume. What do u think is happening?
Re: Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 04, 2015
I think it does make one appealing. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by jonaifame22(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2015
Nneka123:
I think it does make one appealing. smiley
cool!
Re: Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
IykeWest:
Yes,yes it does! I've seen this dude that wears this very weird,stinky, smelly, awkward perfume he said he bought 30k. And everyday he wears this perfume,he brings home a new mate and this mate is usually d kinda mate dat is unbelievably sexy! Whenever he doesn't wear the perfume, he'll be lonely and looking for another 30k to buy d perfume. What do u think is happening?
Dat one na juju he dey put no be perf grin
Re: Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by IykeWest: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Durent:
Dat one na juju he dey put no be perf grin
Tot as much! grin
Re: Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? by jonaifame22(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Training On Clothes And Crafts / Top Craziest Ankara Inspiration For Ladies / Beautiful Made In Nigeria Bracelets By @bravadobracelets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.