Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today (10943 Views)

Saraki Donates Ramadan Gifts To Kuchigoro IDP Camp, Abuja (Photos) / Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Donates Cash To Parents In Kwara As Financial Assistance - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by metroparrot: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-2p04wHxGZPE/Vb_C72x53HI/AAAAAAAB6Tg/qDrQoMJl-aI/s1600/S3.jpg[/img]

The senate delegation to Maiduguri, Borno State on Monday donated the sum of N10m to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in the state.

The senate delegation led by Senate President, Bukola Saraki was in Maiduguri to see first hand, the plight of the displaced people told governor Shettima that their coming to Maiduguri is to commiserate with the people of the state and a show of solidarity for the people of the state.

Details later…

http://thenationonlineng.net/senate-delegation-donates-n10m-to-idps-in-maiduguri/
Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by INTROVERT(f): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
only 10m

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by Bollove: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
Senate President , God replenish you and enable you to discharge your duties successfully to the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God , please deliver me from Introvert , she stole the FTC from me cuz when I come here I no meet anybody until I post and I see say she don use her winch push me to STC !!! :' God go answer !!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmm...

Since he mounted the seat of senate president, a thing that didn't sit well with his party's loyalists, he has been running from pillar to poll trying to secure it.

1). He visited Obasanjo; an outcome is yet to be seen.

2). He intimated the northern elders forum on the issue. They welcomed his victory but maintained neutrality, saying the won't interfere in the NASS crisis and his relationship with PMB.
http://naijalately.com/news/we-wont-interfere-in-senate-crisis--northern-elders

3). He forced his way to pray side by side with PMB during the ramadan celebration but still got snubbed.

4). Asking the Emir of Ilorin to help him beg PMB.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/02/senate-leadership-saraki-enlists-emir-of-ilorin-to-beg-buhari/

5). Visiting the IDP camp in maiduguri, a thing I call a publicity stunt to bolster his dwindling popularity.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-eGiJlzFDPqw/Vb9cX_wz92I/AAAAAAAGGnE/aXzN7N6KF4Y/s1600/4.png[/img]

In the midst of this all, one man has been quietly watching.

Who is jittery?

84 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by Mogidi: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tinubu would hate this ehn, anyway lets see if Tinubu donates 1trillion tomorrow.
Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by Bollove: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Hmm...

Since he mounted the seat of senate president, a thing that didn't sit well with his party's loyalists, he has been running from pillar to poll trying to secure it.

1). He visited Obasanjo; an outcome is yet to be seen.

2). He intimated the northern elders forum on the issue. They welcomed his victory but maintained neutrality, saying the won't interfere in the NASS crisis and his relationship with PMB.
http://naijalately.com/news/we-wont-interfere-in-senate-crisis--northern-elders

3). He forced his way to pray side by side with PMB during the ramadan celebration but still got snubbed.

4). Asking the Emir of Ilorin to help him beg PMB.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/02/senate-leadership-saraki-enlists-emir-of-ilorin-to-beg-buhari/

5). Visiting the IDP camp in maiduguri, a thing I call a publicity stunt to bolster his dwindling popularity.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-eGiJlzFDPqw/Vb9cX_wz92I/AAAAAAAGGnE/aXzN7N6KF4Y/s1600/4.png[/img]

In the midst of this all, one man has been quietly watching.

Who is jittery?

Guy, U better no kill urself ontop Saraki matter !!!
Saddist, you ain't even moved by the plight of IDPs ...... Your hatred shouldn't have blinded you from recognising good gesture !!! ........

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by RichDad1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Traitor. angry angry angry
Enjoy the show while it last.No amount of donations can save you.Mr Temporary Senate President cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by Hitter(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
only 10m
E for give #100mill ba?
Maybe na em father get Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by limolalikamaila: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
I hope dis is not one of their numerous celebrity shows.

Saraki try and make a change with your post.
Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by jimmy2k: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by Richie0974: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmm..he try small

1 Like

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by Menace2Society(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
only 10m
undecided
Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by docphresh(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nice development! Learn something new about Africa today visit... www.afrikanfacts.com
Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by lonelydora: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
10m naira? Saraki looking for a way to pacify PMB and Tinubu. Guess it's not part of the kwara state loot? He should remember his wife is still under EFCC watch and PMB is still not happy with him.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by jimmy2k: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hausa fulani boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by efilefun(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by efilefun(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
jimmy2k:
Hausa fulani boko haram
Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
G
Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by missKiffy(f): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Money some people will still embezzle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bollove:
Guy, U better no kill urself ontop Saraki matter !!!
Saddist, you ain't even moved by the plight of IDPs ...... You hatred shouldn't have blinded you from recognising good gesture !!! ........
returning a pinch out of the billions of wealth stolen from them is what you call good gesture?

Smh

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by kenedy175(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Out of the billions he has stolen.

He has tried

1 Like

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by hajhud: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
only 10m
AAA e small.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by missKiffy(f): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
only 10m
Try and donate 1000 naira 1st b4 complaining

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by Godfullsam(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Saraki is only trying to get a 'clappy offering' from Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
ik
Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by oluwamile(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
God help us all
Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by kenedy175(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
WhoDeyThere:
G
For Gwara-gwara
Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by nwana2: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
hmmm
Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by kenedy175(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
Iamsynord:
ik
Ik for ikechukwu
Re: Saraki Donates N10m At IDP Camps In Maiduguri Today by clevadani: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
d prodigal son

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Elders Slam Osinbajo Over Anti-Restructuring Comment / Lessons And Challenges From Shagari's Death - Peter Obi / 2023: Labour Party Will Try But Can’t Win Presidential Election – Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.