Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March (1636 Views)

Poll: 3 points are going to?

Liverpool: 76% (13 votes)
Aston Villa: 5% (1 vote)
Draw: 17% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Málaga Vs Barcelona (1 - 4) On Sunday 22nd January 2012 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On Sunday 22nd January 2012 / Man Utd V Liverpool [2 - 1] On Sunday 22nd March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by Cristalz(f): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2009
Liverpool host Aston Villa on Sunday at Anfield, 16.00 GMT.

Liverpool are not a consistent team, but they were very impressive in their game against United which they won 4 - 1. They are now on a points tie with Chelsea and 4 points away from United.
   Rafa Benitez believes his team are still in the race for the title.  .  .I would agree if they could remain consistent. However this is Anfield, and Liverpool are always strong at home so this could be an easy win for them, especially as Aston Villa seem to be on a progressive decline.
   Rafa is expected to field the same line-up that defeated United last Saturday.

Also in the news, Rafael Benitez has signed a new five-year contract at Liverpool, ending a 17-month power struggle with the club's board and months of speculation over his future. More reason to get yet another resounding win right?

Aston Villa have dropped to 5th place on the Prem table, and have dropped in form too after their steady winning roll this season. Most predicted this would happen anyway. They have failed to win any of their last 7 Prem games.
Up against Liverpool at Anfield, a win is not certain at all, but they should put in a good performance. Go Villa! grin
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by LateefO(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2009
Hi,
I will stay out of this because I can predict their outcome.

The match I going to be a tough one considering the fact that aston villa just lost and they will want to reclaim their position back while liverpool played to their best last weekend against man u so I guess they will be a bit weak this weekend.

Thanks,
It's Lateef (Online Business Expert)
http://www.nigerbetbook.com
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by switch47(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2009
villa will fall grin
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by tayoccu(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2009
come on switch, do the maths!
if pool wins the distance between us remains the same, though we'll put some distance between us an the "Villans".
But if they draw, we catch us a lil with pool,and put distance between us and the "villans"

so a draw's most favourable.
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by tocdee(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2009
I don't think liverpool will be that tired. We'll have Alonso and Arbeloa returning to the line-up, Torres and Gerrard just came back from injury so they've had sufficient rest. If anything, Villa should be more tired cos the squad is a bit thin PLUS they've always done poorly at Anfield. That said, a lot depends on how seriously the Reds take this match.
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by LloydIy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2009
Liverpool vs Aston Villa

arrgh, Its eating me to say this but looking at this fixture I would only be lying to myself to say Aston Villa would win because it would take the whole congregation in a church with the pastor to pray for their victory. Liverpool has been good lately since their surprise from Middlesborough, hope that would be same for Manchester United embarassed
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by switch47(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2009
Liverpool should take villa out-------

i wish torres and gerrald good health till they meet mumu chelsea
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by LloydIy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2009
Switch

you prefer everybody to chelsea, pity them small now. See the calamity wei before them, the bad news UEFA gave to them. To face Liverpool two times this season. It hurts to have a problem but kills when somebody is singing the problem for you, Have mercy. mercy, mercy,
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by switch47(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2009
chelsea is doomed and we both know this well the best we can do to help them is sympathise with them and pray that the calamity about to befall them should not exceed 5 goals aggregate. tomoros loss is certain in white hart lane still.
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by rasputinn(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2009
switch47:

chelsea is doomed and we both know this well the best we can do to help them is sympathise with them and pray that the calamity about to befall them should not exceed 5 goals aggregate. tomoros loss is certain in white hart lane still.

grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously switch,you need to pity chelski small na ah ah
Lateef O.:

Hi,
I will stay out of this because I can predict their outcome.

The match I going to be a tough one considering the fact that aston villa just lost

Which match will be tough,Villa is on a perpetual south-bound journey
The scousers will carry the day
Liverpool if una like make una fall my hand tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by MrCrackles(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2009
Go Liverpool, do us a favour as well as yourselves!

Nick that title from panicking United and draw Arsenal closer to the second position!
grin tongue
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by LloydIy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2009
bla bla bla

MrCrackles

I'm sure thats what you do beg other people to bring your club up

Goners. tongue ,

Manchester rules we dont beg we play, we win and we are the champions grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by tocdee(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2009
Lloyd~Iy:

bla bla bla

MrCrackles

Goners. tongue ,

grin grin grin grin

I'm pretty sure they lost by 2 goals and 2 players to Fulham today, no?
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by MrCrackles(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2009
Lloyd~Iy:

bla bla bla

MrCrackles

Goners. tongue ,

grin grin grin grin

Cocky Arrow where are ya now?! grin

Ya got dicked again!!!

Keep bragging over nothing!
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by Christino(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2009
Can someone spell ASTON or VILLA and find the average? Kuyt and Babel to the rifles.
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by IykeD(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2009
Wow, with the results today, i don't think the great Rafa the Gafar will gamble with this one.I go with 3-1 in favour of my darling clup Pool. Up reds

ynwa
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by toosoon(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2009
I will favour both teams scoring two apiece.
Liverpool 2 Aston Villa 2, take it or leave it.

Goal Scorers
Villa
Barry and Heskey
L,pool
Kuyt and Gerrard
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by bawomolo(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2009
nice goal by kuyt. aston villa is done and busted
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by toosoon(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2009
too_soon:

I will favour both teams scoring two apiece.
Liverpool 2 Aston Villa 2, take it or leave it.

Goal Scorers
Villa
Barry and Heskey
L,pool
Kuyt and Gerrard

L'pool 1 vs Villa 0
kuyt scores
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by loyika(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2009
Football is such a crazy sport grin grin

WHERE HAS ALL THE NOISE THAT GABBY A WAS MAKING GONE

GOONER 89
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by toosoon(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2009
Liverpool 2 Aston Villa 0

Reira
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by Jairzinho(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2009
Liverpool2:0 Villa already , 32nd minute !!!

[center]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!! kiss kiss kiss
[/center]
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by MrCrackles(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2009
It couldav been three!

What a goal by Albert Riera, definitely the pick of the month
! cheesy
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by loyika(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2009
Be afraid Manscum!! BE VERY AFRAID!! shocked

cool GOONER 89
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by MrCrackles(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2009
Penalty! shocked
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by MrCrackles(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2009
3-00000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Stevie Wonder!
grin cheesy
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by Jairzinho(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2009
3 - nILL
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by toosoon(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2009
Liverpool 3 Aston Villa 0

Gerrard score d penalty
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by loyika(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2009
Manscum just give up on your pipe dreams grin grin

grin GOONER 89

This is a white wash shocked
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by agabaI23(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2009
too soon
you got half of your prediction right.
I doubt if the Villa side will be correct grin
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by IykeD(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2009
3-0 already.well i don't know what to say.one of the commentators on skysports asked " what has come over liverpool, must they score 4 goals".I see more goals coming though i thot it would be a merciful 3-1.ynwa
Re: Liverpool (5)Vs Aston Villa (0) On Sunday 22nd March by toosoon(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2009
[quote author=agabaI23 link=topic=249996.msg3628703#msg3628703 date=123
I doubt if the Villa side will be correct grin
[quote][/quote]

villa will come back with 2 goals as predicted but it might end 4-2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldo Says Messi Is The World Best / Mancity Vs Tottenham 16/12/17 18:30 / Hull City Vs Chelsea On Saturday 9th Jan; 1.45pm Nig Time(Postponed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.