Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! (3429 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo / Men Come And Marry Muna!!!!! / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Palmwinetapper: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
You two make a hot and sext couple.
Your kids go fine wella
Please go to her father and pay her bride price. She go cost billions but she is well worth it. A humble, sweet beauty queen. Make her yours!

Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by arisekola77: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by pojophilius(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
dis op is sick....shey grown men no dy una house ni.....

3 Likes

Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by DzTzl(f): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ha oma se o, eleyi Ti ja

3 Likes

Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by bloxyboo(f): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dis palmwine tapper of a guy is rily high on horse shit#SMH#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Palmwinetapper: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
bloxyboo:
Dis palmwine tapper of a guy is rily high on horse shit#SMH#
o shut it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Not everyone is bound to get married at a particular instant of time... No matter how small the time interval would be.

1 Like

Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Palmwinetapper: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
pojophilius:
dis op is sick....shey grown men no dy una house ni.....
but you enjoyed reading. Just as sick
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Palmwinetapper: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
hugogerrard:
Not everyone is bound to get married at a particular instant of time... No matter how small the time interval would be.
But she must marry soon. I never said now. I never set a date either. Read well
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by bloxyboo(f): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ofcourse I will,wen am not a palmwinetapper
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

But she must marry soon. I never said now. I never set a date either. Read well
... Nigga... Just saying my #mindonmatter. Sure I did read nd I gave my opinion per say.
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by fairygeh(f): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Foolish Op, all my life, i have never seen someone as daft and dumb and dunce like OP.
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by CuteTj(m): 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
I tire for palmwine tapper o...

1 Like

Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Palmwinetapper: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
hugogerrard:
... Nigga... Just saying my #mindonmatter. Sure I did read nd I gave my opinion per say.
As I said I never specified a date so your opinion makes no sense #passthemicjor
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Palmwinetapper: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
CuteTj:
I tire for palmwine tapper o...
But you kip reading my posts
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Palmwinetapper: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
fairygeh:
Foolish Op, all my life, i have never seen someone as daft and dumb and dunce like OP.
You are so daf to even read and comment
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

As I said I never specified a date so your opinion makes no sense #passthemicjor
huh!... Much like I said... I was just making a statement... The date tranquillity was thus assumed such that the need for one to get married in the recent world humans re facing got risks... #irestmycase
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Palmwinetapper: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
hugogerrard:
huh!... Much like I said... I was just making a statement... The date tranquillity was thus assumed such that the need for one to get married in the recent world humans re facing got risks... #irestmycase
What is your own? I hope you're not jealous!
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

What is your own? I hope you're not jealous!
#gosh I'm done here. #irestmycase
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Palmwinetapper: 12:16am On Aug 04, 2015
hugogerrard:
#gosh I'm done here. #irestmycase
Lol run along
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by ITSAWRAPP: 1:16am On Aug 04, 2015
Na by force? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by tpiander: 1:19am On Aug 04, 2015
what about the people they're currently dating?

1 Like

Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Palmwinetapper: 2:44am On Aug 04, 2015
tpiander:
what about the people they're currently dating?
Like who? Thunder fire dem
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Palmwinetapper: 2:45am On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=ITSAWRAPP post=36581940]Na by force? cheesy[/quote
Yes!
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by tpiander: 6:18am On Aug 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Like who? Thunder fire me

google is your enemy?
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Palmwinetapper: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2015
tpiander:

google is your enemy?
Uti is single and muna is dating a 22 year old boy. So what's new
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by pojophilius(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
but you enjoyed reading. Just as sick
if i enjoyed it,i wudnt call u sick
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by nuelzy: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2015
dats a great wish........ bt Uti is bisex so he wont settle down sooner
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by jamesdatat00: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Palmwinetapper: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
nuelzy:
dats a great wish........ bt Uti is bisex so he wont settle down sooner
No he is not. Where do you get that nonsense from
Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by CuteTj(m): 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

But you kip reading my posts

I keep reading your posts because I am doing a research work on the person with the most number of useless threads on this forum and from the result so far shows that you're leading.

1 Like

Re: Dear sir uti, Marry Muna Please. Thank You! by Palmwinetapper: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
CuteTj:

I keep reading your posts because I am doing a research work on the person with the most number of useless threads on this forum and from the result so far shows that you're leading.
Look at how useless you are to get the time to conduct such research you are not getting paid for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Wrong! See The Photos Cynthia Sent Her Fiancee (photos) / US Base Massive Booty Twins Sister Rock In Sexy Skin-tight Dresses (photos) / FUTA Undergraduate, Tobi Medal, Brags About Raping Girls Who Play Had To Get (pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.