Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg (2598 Views)

Power Supply Drops Below 3,000MW Over Shortage Of Gas / Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) / Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by winniz: 12:11am On Aug 04, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

LOL. SW giving una bad-belle lot headache since donkey years grin grin. Imo and Abia Oil is tantamount to a drop in the bucket to the center -- it's so small that Ondo, and even Oyo (a non-oil producing state) receive more allocation than Imo not to talk of Abia. The real grouse you all have is in the fact that we get more allocation than you all -- obviously coz we contribute way more. cheesy Lagos, Ogun and Oyo still collect more IGR than any other SE state except for Enugu. We have more industries than any other region, our sea and airports contribute more than all your states combined to the federal coffers. Lagos alone contributes more than 2 trillion to the FG (though it unfairly receives 96billion in return). In short, as a stand-alone country we have all it takes to be the dominant country in West Africa cheesy. Our region also makes the largest non-oil contribution to the FG. Lagos economy alone, according to Ambode, is worth $131billion dollars -- more than over 40 countries in Africa. What the heck, that flyoroba guy thrashed you all on that thread you referenced. You don't have to believe our Cocoa export value coz you are a nobody in the overall scheme of things. As long as the FG knows and captures our contribution, that's all good cheesy. I'm still yet to see any data of your contribution though, besides Abia and Imo Oil, which isn't even worth bragging about. cheesy

Since your lies of generating billions of naira from Cocoa export was busted, you now moved to Lagos is worth $131b, it might just be one of una numerous lies again, those IGR South West parades are all cooked up figures cos even recently one of your Yoruba brother challenged Osun state about its IGR stating that the recent IGR is a huge lie that Osun state never generated that amount, so how can we believe any of those IGR lies you lots are known for peddling.

Yolobas frustrated the development of other region with their usual media lies and propaganda, imagine head offices of all oil Companies that are all meant to be in Niger delta are all in Lagos.

Yolobas out of Envy used their media to attack Stella Oduah for upgrading Enugu international airport and many Yolobas have recently been calling for its closure saying Nigeria does not need to have many exits.

Yolobas have even laid down pipeline from Naija delta to Lagos claiming Lagos has oil while that is a huge lie, as for the crude oil in Ondo it belongs to Ijaw people, there is no Crude oil in South West. Whereas the oil in Imo, Abia and Anambra will sustain the SE region well, whereas SE has never depended on oil to develop, SE developed it's region by itself while South West parasites depends on FG for virtually everything.

The only thing in Lagos is the Seaport and Airport, cos the only functioning port in that zoo is Lagos Seaport, that is the reason Nigeria needs to practice true federalism, so all region can go develop by itself and that was SE stand in Una last confab while SW stood for nothing cos they have been the benefactors of fake one Nigeria.

Yolobas are really the problem with Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by AshiwajuFoward: 12:25am On Aug 04, 2015
winniz:

Since your lies of generating billions of naira from Cocoa export was busted, you now moved to Lagos is worth $131b, it might just be one of una numerous lies again, those IGR South West parades are all cooked up figures cos even recently one of your Yoruba brother challenged Osun state about its IGR stating that the recent IGR is a huge lie that Osun state never generated that amount, so how can we believe any of those IGR lies you lots are known for peddling.

Yolobas frustrated the development of other region with their usual media lies and propaganda, imagine head offices of all oil Companies that are all meant to be in Niger delta are all in Lagos.

Yolobas out of Envy used their media to attack Stella Oduah for upgrading Enugu international airport and many Yolobas have recently been calling for its closure saying Nigeria does not need to have many exits.

You lots have even laid down pipeline from Naija delta to Lagos claiming Lagos has oil while that is huge lie as for the crude oil in Ondo it belongs to Ijaw people, there is no Crude oil in South West. The oil in Imo, Abia and Anambra will sustain the SE region well, whereas SE has never depended on oil.

The only thing in Lagos is the Seaport and Airport, cos the only functioning port in that zoo is Lagos Seaport, that is the reason Nigeria needs to practice true federalism, so all region can go develop by itself and that was SE stand in Una last confab while SW stood for nothing cos they have been the benefactors of one Nigeria.

LOL. You are a wailer but your wailing hasn't even started yet. And you and your cohorts will wail till you die. Every problem in your life is caused by a Yorubaman. If I "cooked up" figures with the help of the FG and Government official sources, you sef why not cookup yours? cheesy Any right thinking person can easily detect that you are one of Kanu's brainwashed zombies. Guess what though, Yorubas don't give a fvck about what you think about us. While you keep wailing and hating us, we keep building and expanding our Globacom, Consats, MainOne, Proforce, Cocoa, GTBank, Oando, Honeywell, Elephant Group, Chicken Republic, Elizade, e.t.c. cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by winniz: 1:19am On Aug 04, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

LOL. You are a wailer but your wailing hasn't even started yet. And you and your cohorts will wail till you die. Every problem in your life is caused by a Yorubaman. If I "cooked up" figures with the help of the FG and Government official sources, you sef why not cookup yours? cheesy Any right thinking person can easily detect that you are one of Kanu's brainwashed zombies. Guess what though, Yorubas don't give a fvck about what you think about us. While you keep wailing and hating us, we keep building and expanding our Globacom, Consats, MainOne, Proforce, Cocoa, GTBank, Oando, Honeywell, Elephant Group, Chicken Republic, Elizade, e.t.c. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just hit a nerve with that post, that post is just the plain truth and Yolobas just hates the truth, that is the reason Nnamdi Kanu is every Yoloba man's nightmare cos he stands and represents the truth.

I can't be bothered a bit about a tribe of traitors, Backstabbers, Envious, Lazy treacherous people. What can Yolobas build or manage successfully? Absolutely nothing
Which Cocoa again are you talking about? Even thief.nubu Consat and Oando are all Yolobas achievement cheesy even fast food eatery are all Yolobas achievement. This ni.gga is just dumb.

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by AshiwajuFoward: 2:00am On Aug 04, 2015
winniz:

I just hit a nerve with that post, that post is just the plain truth and Yolobas just hates the truth, that is the reason Nnamdi Kanu is every Yoloba man's nightmare cos he stands and represents the truth.

I can't be bothered a bit about a tribe of traitors, Backstabbers, Envious, Lazy treacherous people. What can Yolobas build or manage successfully? Absolutely nothing
Which Cocoa again are you talking about? Even thief.nubu Consat and Oando are all Yolobas achievement cheesy even fast food eatery are all Yolobas achievement. This ni.gga is just dumb.

Lol. Look, I've told you already that you will wail till you die. Our Cocoa, whether you believe it or not, earns more forex for the FG than anything that comes out of that erosion-ridden region of yours. It's obvious you are a buffon for trying to belittle Consat. Do you know how much DSTV is worth? $66billion usd in market capitalization -- it has made its parent company, Naspers, the LARGEST company in Africa. That is the sort of competition Consat is taking on and competing against. Consat is owned by a SWesterner. How many Igbos own anything that comes close to Consat? Wey your kinsmen equivalent? We practically dominate the media sector and I know that's part of your headache. Oando and Globacom (which has expanded into Benin and Ghana -- and even Togo is begging it to extend its service into that country) have created more quality high-paying jobs than anything you all can boast of. Our Chicken Republic wey you wan use style belittle has more brand recognition than any rival you all can present, and even sef e don expand reach your SE. See levels? cheesy Look, I'm going to bed. Keep hating and wailing, while we keep counting money. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by emmalexabl(m): 2:02am On Aug 04, 2015
WHY IS IT TAKING DOGO YARO MUCH TIME TO STABILIZE OUR OYEL PRICE ??

ITS OBVIOUS THE SILVER CORD HOLDING US TOGETHER IN THIS ZOO REPUBLIC IS TIED TO CRUDE OIL...

I PRAY THE OIL DRIES UP OR FALLS TO LESS THAN A DOLLAR.,SO THAT EVERYBODY WUD GO ANSWER THEM PAPA NAME.

I CANT WAIT TO BEHOLD BIAFRA.,THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN.

AM REALLY TIRED OF THIS ZOOOO....

PROUDLY 5%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 04, 2015
pazienza:
Oil price is falling, never to rise again!

A new era is about to begin.
Amen. We need greener means of energy. cool
Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by winniz: 4:11am On Aug 04, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Lol. Look, I've told you already that you will wail till you die. Our Cocoa, whether you believe it or not, earns more forex for the FG than anything that comes out of that erosion-ridden region of yours. It's obvious you are a buffon for trying to belittle Consat. Do you know how much DSTV is worth? $66billion usd in market capitalization -- it has made its parent company, Naspers, the LARGEST company in Africa. That is the sort of competition Consat is taking on and competing against. Consat is owned by a SWesterner. How many Igbos own anything that comes close to Consat? Wey your kinsmen equivalent? We practically dominate the media sector and I know that's part of your headache. Oando and Globacom (which has expanded into Benin and Ghana -- and even Togo is begging it to extend its service into that country) have created more quality high-paying jobs than anything you all can boast of. Our Chicken Republic wey you wan use style belittle has more brand recognition than any rival you all can present, and even sef e don expand reach your SE. See levels? cheesy Look, I'm going to bed. Keep hating and wailing, while we keep counting money. cheesy

It's official, you have ran out lies and what to post to be repeating this same Cocoa line, I provided a thread that busted these your Cocoa lies showing that South West Cocoa contributes absolutely nothing to Nigeria's economy.

I know you are desperately trying so hard to market an irrelevant thief.nubu Consat that most people barely know about, if not that I saw a thread where his wife distributed it's decoder I wouldn't have known about such rubbish, so why compare an irrelevant Consat or whatever to DSTV?

You mean your brown envelope Ibadan-Lagos axis media dominate Nigeria? Your media are just unreliable always know for propagating lies and Falsehood, I know so many Nigerians who ain't gullible barely believe anything from your brown envelope South West media, so which media do SW dominate?

Shame on you, you are bragging over a mere fast food eatery as Yorubas achievement same fast food that is found all over SE, remove Lagos from South West the other South West states are hugely backward and underdeveloped.
Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by otokx(m): 4:42am On Aug 04, 2015
The thing should come down more
Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by Trailblazer1(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala, seun, Ishilove and co.

This is due for front page.
Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by Chiaka(f): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
Time for the SE to return to Palm Oil plantations of old. cheesy

and the north to what??
Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by Chiaka(f): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2015
winniz:

SE never depended on oil unlike you Lazy South West parasites, whereas which palm oil plantation are you talking about while SE have already embraced Science and Technology eg Innoson, Zinox etc

South West should start planting Cocoa.

What about the north grin
Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by Chiaka(f): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Story for the gods. Una no dey collect allocation? Abi you think it is money from Aba and Onitsha that your governors use to execute projects and pay salaries? What did you contribute to get that much money from FG? No be Oil money? We (SW) are already contributing billions from Cocoa exports, what are you all contributing? Na una be the real proper leaches. TELL US WHAT SE IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE CENTER? ?

SE also got oil don't be ignorant. At least goggle can server. My worry is north , they contribute nothing and have more states than any region so they consume most of the country revenue while contributing nothing. Southerners should stop fighting each other
Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by Chiaka(f): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2015
lincolnj88:
apc say dem go diversify our economy..... na frm next yr I go rate buhari performances .... Gej my man

For me until we practice true federalism, as APC campaigned they would, this whole APC thing is fraud!

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by Chiaka(f): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2015
If Nigeria practices true federalism we wont we here ranting. While we trade words with each other in the south. We forget about the north which have numerous states and contributes next to nothing to the federal purse. The bulk of allocations goes to the north and they contribute little or nothing at all...........so who are the real parasites
For me until we practice true federalism, as APC campaigned they would, this whole APC thing is fraud!
Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by Chiaka(f): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Whatever you prescribe to us equally applies to your region boy. cheesy But in anycase don't you worry about us, be it with Cocoa, industries, sectors such as Telecoms, I.T, Agriculture, our ports, or whatever. We will survive. Concentrate on your own region (where many of your people can't survive unless they venture out of your region) coz we will be mighty fine cheesy

If Nigeria practices true federalism we wont we here ranting. While we trade words with each other in the south. We forget about the north which have numerous states and contributes next to nothing to the federal purse. The bulk of allocations goes to the north and they contribute little or nothing at all...........so who are the real parasites
Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2015
THANK GOD,, THIS IS AMAZING,,,,

ITS TIME FOR.NIGERIA TO GO BACK TO THE FARMS,,MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES,,WAKE TOURISM & MINING UP..
Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2015
Chiaka:

SE also got oil don't be ignorant. At least goggle can server. My worry is north , they contribute nothing and have more states than any region so they consume most of the country revenue while contributing nothing. Southerners should stop fighting each other
madam,,,THE NORTH,,, feeds Nigeria.They are Nigeria's agricultural & farm produce hub... you have no idea the amount of Food crops they transport to other states on a daily basis,,,

They have most of Nigeria's mineral/natural resources in which some have not been tapped including GOLD,,, everybody contributes SOMETHING to Nigeria.,,,

NB :: Agriculture makes up 22% of our GDP..
Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2015
winniz:

Yolobas have even laid down pipeline from Naija delta to Lagos claiming Lagos has oil while that is huge lie as for the crude oil in Ondo it belongs to Ijaw people, there is no Crude oil in South West. Whereas the oil in Imo, Abia and Anambra will sustain the SE region well, whereas SE has never depended on oil to develop, SE developed it's region by itself while South West parasites depends on FG for virtually everything.

The only thing in Lagos is the Seaport and Airport, cos the only functioning port in that zoo is Lagos Seaport, that is the reason Nigeria needs to practice true federalism, so all region can go develop by itself and that was SE stand in Una last confab while SW stood for nothing cos they have been the benefactors of fake one Nigeria.

You Pathetically CONTRADICT yourself..,,,

Opposing/ explaining all of your points is a complete waste of time...
Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by Trailblazer1(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2015
How will buhari survive?
Re: Oil Prices Drops Below $50 -bloomberg by Trailblazer1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Produces Its First Ford Car(photo) / Boko Haram Demands '$50M Ransom' For Release Of Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls / IPOB Protest In Support Of Evans The Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.