Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job (22220 Views)

10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / 5 Solid Reasons Why You Didn't Hear Back From The Interviewers/recruiters / Things To Do While Waiting For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job by Innodon(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job by bennynaza(m): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2015
Okay
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2015
This is sooo true... The hardest part in job hunting for me has been waiting for the outcome of d recruitment...I just want everything to stop, till I get d mail... am usually in agony for most time of the time..I sleep a lot to the kill d anxiety but I still wake with my heart beating really fast.. So not funny!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job by missKiffy(f): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2015
hisprinceship:
Nice article.
Meanwhile did u knw Cecil's brother was a Lion #Justsaying
Lol, na goat he for be
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job by kossyablaze(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2015
Daintilicious:
Nice points but if the interview was put together by your uncle, you better start checking the new flats in the neighborhood.

Hmmmm...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job by bummyla(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Thanks For These Information! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job by unphilaz(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job by hotgunz(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dafone:
keep doing your best with the job you have at hand. there is no guarantee with the ones that interviewed you. if the new job calls when you are in S.A you leave it to faith. if in the other way round, you consider the offer of your new job. then you switch.
thanks man
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job by IDEALCASH(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is highly educative & informative

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less / Schlumberger Nigeria For Graduate Field Engineers Etc / 5 Things You Absolutely Must Include On Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.