Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC (10215 Views)

He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) / Fake Drinks Seized By NAFDAC In Edo State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by yahrant140(m): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2015
MORNING PRAYER
“God of NIGERIA and NIGERIAN “ bless us and enlarge our territory! Let your hands be with us, and keep us from harm so that We will be free from any pain and untimely death. “Amen.”
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by bigiyaro(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2015
ok, he jst paid a cutsy visit to efcc, problem, na jst one day monkey no go return from market, we don dey see smoke nah, we go soon see d fire.
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by neocortex: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2015
boman2014:
NAIJA MEDIA AND THEIR FOOLISH PROPAGANDA SPONSOR BY PDP

You should look in the mirror if you
can't decipher those behind the sudden popularity
of EFCC's "arrests".
We all know who is trying so hard to portray an image of
fighting corruption even though nothing has been achieved so far.
Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by Xano(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2015
Built2last:
I am a bit worried at the type of copy and paste Journalism our media undertakes. This news went viral and Both AIT and Channels reported it at the 8pm news bulletin.

Have you noticed that EFCC jas kept us busy with quizzes everyday. Always quizing with no prosecution. Its unfortunate that SSS has joined. They quiz, detain and release...a week after no more on it...
Can we have them quizzed, dont even tell us till they appear in court and possibly jailed. The whole thing is now looking like Machiavellian theory of leadership which insists that you must keep the ruled hopeful with breaking news of what they want to hear. Where is Saraki's wife you quizzed, Yaraduas daughter nko, abi na Dasuki and and Awkaibom REC. We want to see them behind bars

The quizing don do abeg.

You may be right. It appears to be Machiavellian theory of leadership. Media houses are now a joke. Copy and paste. Rarely investigative journalism. It is unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Didn’t Arrest Our Boss — NAFDAC by Optionalx: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2015
He honored his promise ba wo, he has no choice over the matter joor.

all these sycophantic media aid can defend the indefensible shio.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t / Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! / EFCC To Appeal Acquittal Of Robert Azibaola, Goodluck Jonathan's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.