Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals (2577 Views)

King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev / Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way / Islamic Statistics On Violence, Rape, Terror, Sharia, ISIS, And Welfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:58am On Aug 04, 2015
Statistics on sexual promiscuity among homosexuals
by Matt Slick

1. Promiscuity

1. 28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners: "Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners. Bell and Weinberg p 308." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)

2. 79% of homosexual men say over half of sex partners are strangers: "The survey showed 79% of the respondents saying that over half of their sexual partners were strangers. Seventy percent said that over half of their sexual partners were people with whom they had sex only once. Bell and Weinberg pp.308-309." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)

3. Modal range for homosexual sex partners 101-500: "In their study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven et al. found that "the modal range for number of sexual partners ever [of homosexuals] was 101–500." In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than 1000 lifetime sexual partners. Paul Van de Ven et al., "A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men," Journal of Sex Research 34 (1997): 354." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)

4. 1978 study, 78% of gay men had more than 100 partners, 28% more than 1000: "A far-ranging study of homosexual men published in 1978 revealed that 75 percent of self-identified, white, gay men admitted to having sex with more than 100 different males in their lifetime: 15 percent claimed 100-249 sex partners; 17 percent claimed 250-499; 15 percent claimed 500-999; and 28 percent claimed more than 1,000 lifetime male sex partners. By 1984, after the AIDS epidemic had taken hold, homosexual men were reportedly curtailing promiscuity, but not by much. Instead of more than 6 partners per month in 1982, the average non-monogamous respondent in San Francisco reported having about 4 partners per month in 1984." (catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html)

5. There is an extremely low rate of sexual fidelity among homosexual men as compared to married heterosexuals. Among married females 85% reported sexual fidelity. Among married men, 75.5% reported sexual fidelity. Among homosexual males in their current relationship, 4.5% reported sexual fidelity. (Sources:Laumann, The Social Organization of Sexuality, 216; McWhirter and Mattison, The Male Couple: How Relationships Develop (1984): 252-253; Wiederman, "Extramarital Sex," 170. This is extracted from http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS04C02)

https://carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by kilokeys(m): 4:07am On Aug 04, 2015
ULTIMATE SEARCH for a tighter ass*hole..

Bullcrap.

Make dem dey their lane o.
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Statistics on sexual promiscuity among homosexuals.
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2015
kilokeys:

ULTIMATE SEARCH for a tighter ass*hole..

Bullcrap.

Make dem dey their lane o.

We can now see the danger to society that homosexuals presents.
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by davien(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

We can now see the danger to society that homosexuals presents.
How is that a danger when both heterosexuals do the same?
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2015
davien:

How is that a danger when both heterosexuals do the same?

The statistics in the OP speaks for itself. The OP says: "There is an extremely low rate of sexual fidelity among homosexual men as compared to married heterosexuals".
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by davien(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The statistics in the OP speaks for itself. The OP says: "There is an extremely low rate of sexual fidelity among homosexual men as compared to married heterosexuals".
If the sample size is married to unmarried that is..

1 Like

Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by paulGrundy(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I have been noticing your articles on homosexuality, I must say am impressed. Keep it up. God may just be using you to save deliver some folks from the demon of homosexuality.

Cc: yooguyz.
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2015
davien:

If the sample size is married to unmarried that is..

Do you have the statistics of single heterosexuals? undecided
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2015
paulGrundy:

I have been noticing your articles on homosexuality, I must say am impressed. Keep it up. God may just be using you to save deliver some folks from the demon of homosexuality.

Cc: yooguyz.

It is my duty to warn our people before they sleep walk themselves into an homosexual society. If care is not taken it will only be a matter of time before the Government concedes to Western pressure.
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by davien(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Do you have the statistics of single heterosexuals? undecided
I'd rather take statistics from sources not pulling a vested interest against homosexuality in the first place nor an unknown sample size....if you can provide that,then good.
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2015
davien:

I'd rather take statistics from sources not pulling a vested interest against homosexuality in the first place nor an unknown sample size....if you can provide that,then good.

Go ahead and furnish us with statistics from your 'neutral' sources. smiley
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by davien(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Go ahead and furnish us with statistics from your 'neutral' sources. smiley
No need to further this topic...it's not in the prior section to begin with..
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
davien:

No need to further this topic...it's not in the prior section to begin with..

Where is the prior 'section'? undecided
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by davien(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Where is the prior 'section'? undecided
sexuality, not religion..unless you also want to term homosexuality a religion..
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
davien:

sexuality, not religion..unless you also want to term homosexuality a religion..

Thanks for that information, I'll attempt to post it there if they'll welcome it. cool
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by davien(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks for that information, I'll attempt to post it there if they'll welcome it. cool
Well I can say this is the first post I've enjoyed with you...without it steering into a 6000 year old earth that is grin
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
davien:

Well I can say this is the first post I've enjoyed with you...without it steering into a 6000 year old earth that is grin

Something has to be wrong somehow, somewhere if you are beginning to enjoy my post. tongue
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

smiley
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:10am On Aug 15, 2015
smiley
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by orisa37: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
The urge for sex in gays is cancerous. Castration is the answer. Africa should device appropriate Surgery for either removing or reducing the urge that makes them(Gays) so mad to prostitute for sex and infect innocent others.
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
orisa37:

The urge for sex in gays is cancerous. Castration is the answer. Africa should device appropriate Surgery for either removing or reducing the urge that makes them(Gays) so mad to prostitute for sex and infect innocent others.

I even heard the mainstream media today reporting on what menace this lifestyle is causing to the populace. undecided
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by orisa37: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2015
President Robert Mugabe is a Prophet of God of Africa at this time and for this purpose. Let Africa hear him, support him and follow his lead. God bless Mugabe and you too Olaadegbu. Keep Praying and beware of AI and SR, they are ad hoc cruel reporting evidences in Africa!!!!
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
orisa37:

President Robert Mugabe is a Prophet of God of Africa at this time and for this purpose. Let Africa hear him, support him and follow his lead. God bless Mugabe and you too Olaadegbu. Keep Praying and beware of AI and SR, they are ad hoc cruel reporting evidences in Africa!!!!

Who are the AI and SR that I should beware of?
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

cool
Re: Statistics On Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2023
Discover The Colour That Brings True Hope

— with Dan Lietha - Cartoonist/Illustrator.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Photo With Heavy Armoured Security Sparks Controversy / The Moody Heresy: The Biggest Lie In Christianity! / Need A Prophetic Church Within Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.