Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch (22387 Views)

Imagine Fighting Boko Haram Two Days Without Food At Sambisa Axis. (pix) / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade / Army Set To Wipe Out Boko Haram From Sambisa- Defense Minister (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by bigiyaro(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2015
nice move, let see how BH boys n d nigerian army will cohabit in d forest over hyped by GEJ's clueless regime.

Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by hazyfm1: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2015
ddippset:
Good. Let there be a police division too with Joseph mbu as IG.

U are just a wicked fellow...
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by tomben2(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2015
While politicians are politicingd fight against BH,we d common ppls dt have evrytin 2 lose are clappin for dem. Isaite!!

Meanwhile it is grossly unfair not 2 give d last administation some kudos for at least showindt sambisa is attackable by doinit 1st, and procurin d ammunitions which d current govt is usin 2 prosecute d fight!

Kudos 2 PMB and d gallant men/women of d NA for dia bravery, dey'll win d war and Godwillhelp dem!
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by rigarmortis: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2015
good move.

when I see a good thing I say it, no matter whose side am on.

am not a fool like egift, omenka, beremx, fourwinds and other s l o w pokes slash imbecyles who defend their master even when he goofs which he will do often.

cos he is human.............................and old one at that.
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by gbishman: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2015
That is the way to go, I believe in war fair when u capture a place you set up base and make your dominance felt and afterwards you advance from there to capture/reclaim more territories. May God bless this gifted and courageous General called Buratai. Your family is blessed and they all will know peace
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by tolexy007(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2015
fulanimafia:
I remember it was just months ago Sambisa was made to seem like the Bermuda Triangle - a place of no return, and our soldiers were filmed running away from its blood sucking occupants...

Now we are establishing a Brigade in the overrated forest.

Can the wailers now see the wisdom in moving the command centre to Maiduguri? Gen. Buratai should blow those jihadic cretins to smithereens and abandon their carcasses to dry under the blazing sun of the Sahara.

Sai Operation Lafiya Dole!
no worry very soon, Dey will move d Capital of Nigeria to Sambisa....
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by sunshine1974(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Just go dere and fuckingg blow d whole forest down period! I just don't understand Nigerian army. I thought buhari's govt will be different to jonathan's on the fight against bokoharam. But men dey are all d same jare.

Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by Fourwinds: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2015
rigarmortis:
good move.

when I see a good thing I say it, no matter whose side am on.

am not a fool like egift, omenka, beremx, fourwinds and other s l o w pokes slash imbecyles who defend their master even when he goofs which he will do often.

cos he is human.............................and old one at that.
don't worry ur problems will soon be settled
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by RealSleek(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Sai Buhari
Sai operation zaman lafiya dole.
Abeg Buhari go slower.
#theslowerthebetter

its better to go slow and have a glorious ending than fast actions resulting in nonsense, ...fast jerkings ends up in premature climax, leaving the female unpleased and disillusioned- every woman can attest to this. because the slower the better and the longer it lasts

#teamBabaGoSlow

Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by Spidermon: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2015
Although I love the army, one can't help but wonder what these officers are being taught at the NDA when they can't do something as small as even lacing their boots without calling a press conference...
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by kuuljay(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2015
some notable people on nairaland are avoiding this topic

Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by chernest2002: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2015
His brothers are gej's sabotur, he is just playing delay so that foolish ones dont suspect him.at the end his terror brothers will drop thier arms and he will pay them in billions and fools will shout CHANGE......
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by chloee(f): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Why can't the nigerian army do classified operations for once...

The masses aren't suposed to hear this... The army is too too open..

Pardon my english...
All these are cosmetics. Soldiers doing press up, taking the command to borno and this........whereas as more than 1000 souls had perished in the last 60 days. God help buhari
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2015
They said dey will move d command n control centre to maidugri, but it's still in abj...

Nw dey have come up wit a new lie.
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by chloee(f): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2015
North created bokoharam but av no solution to eradicate them. Bokoharam and all terrorist organization are here to stay. This is the fulfillment of prophesy of the end time.
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by rigarmortis: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2015
Fourwinds:
don't worry ur problems will soon be settled

just like your father settled your mother before divorcing her?
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by enomakos(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Can't they just bomb the forest?
reduce the forest to a desert na
why waste ours soldiers live
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by cannonnier(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
abuayman:
Hmmm lallai kam.
Masu Gudu Su Gudu.

Sai Buratai

THEY CAN RUN BUT THEY CAN'T HIDE
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by eejo(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
bad idea what we need are f16s and attack helicopters then boko haram will be history
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by SmartMugu: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Sometimes I wonder y we treat ds Sambisa Forest like a forbidden forest full of evil gods, y can d military Load a helicopter full of Bomb n drop it there?

I don't think it's as easy as just dropping bombs there. Mind you, there are kidnapped innocent individuals in there too praying to be rescued. Just dropping bombs will then wipe everyone out.
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by Fourwinds: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
rigarmortis:

just like your father settled your mother before divorcing her?
u are very stu..pid. It ur father u are referring to and ur mother.
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by rigarmortis: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fourwinds:
I AM very stu..pid. It ur father MY are referring to and MY mother.

of course its your father and mother that I was referring to, who do think it was, your double emphasis was quite unnecessary.

and of course its an open secret, every dog and his mother knows that you are very stewpid.
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by Fourwinds: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
rigarmortis:

of course its your father and mother that I was referring to, who do think it was, your double emphasis was quite unnecessary.

and of course its an open secret, every dog and his mother knows that you are very stewpid.
u are an idi..ot. pain Satanic PDP e. goat.
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by rigarmortis: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fourwinds:
u are an idi..ot. pain Satanic PDP e. goat.

the daughterfucker is worked up, why don't you gobble a diykc and shvt the fvkc up, what do you say such splendid idea?
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by DelGardo: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
misreal:
my brother,the masses are not suppose to hear this.I think NA are not yet serious..

Yeah right! They should not announce it so that tomorrow TANoids will claim that nothing remarkable is being done by Buhari.

What is classified about setting up a new brigade? Brigades like that will arise from a location where the Army has dug in already, so chances are that the formation is on ground in Sambisa already.

We need more information not less please.
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by Fourwinds: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
rigarmortis:

the daughterfucker is worked up, why don't you gobble a diykc and shvt the fvkc up, what do you say such splendid idea?
u cannt change d government of d day. u are so pain dat u will never see beyond ur nose. whether u like it or not u have been defeated. ur stu..pidity. can only run ur blood pressure high. u will remaon under d policies of dis government. d useless government of ur defeated hero...GEJ couldn't control d hyper-corrupted minds that run his government.
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by misreal(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
DelGardo:

Yeah right! They should not announce it so that tomorrow TANoids will claim that nothing remarkable is being done by Buhari.

What is classified about setting up a new brigade? Brigades like that will arise from a location where the Army has dug in already, so chances are that the formation is on ground in Sambisa already.

We need more information not less please.
chances??..bokoharam is killing innocent Nigerians and you speak about chance??
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by DelGardo: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
sunshine1974:
Just go dere and fuckingg blow d whole forest down period! I just don't understand Nigerian army. I thought buhari's govt will be different to jonathan's on the fight against bokoharam. But men dey are all d same jare.

You want an army with suspicion for human rights abuse hanging around its reputation to dumb-bomb a location inhabited largely by innocent dwellers?

This approach was used by the army in Odi and Baga you know. How well did that work?

Please try and be 'human' about this hatred for Buhari, which is evident from your post. Genocide will not bring your hero back.
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by DelGardo: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
misreal:
chances??..bokoharam is killing innocent Nigerians and you speak about chance??

Your problem is clearly English and comprehension.
Enjoy.
Re: Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch by rigarmortis: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fourwinds:
u cannt change d government of d day. u are so pain dat u will never see beyond ur nose. whether u like it or not u have been defeated. ur stu..pidity. can only run ur blood pressure high. u will remaon under d policies of dis government. d useless government of ur defeated hero...GEJ couldn't control d hyper-corrupted minds that run his government.

whats this?

we were discussing the possibility of you shutting yourself in a room and gobbling a dyck, and you are yarning thus?

Dele Momodu Advises Sanwo-Olu To Visit Berkane To Learn Becoming A Smart City / Lagos Rally: Okupe Accuses APC Of Importing People From Other States / Nigeria Launches National Electronic ID Cards