Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres (39284 Views)

Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS / Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution / Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by darediamond(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2015
Any of Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Halls can never be sealed as a result of this kind of bad thing those Churches and there counterpart MOSQUES are always guilty of.

You can never hear any noise from from there worship centers whenever they are on.

They are people with extreme care of other people because they always strife to keep to the admonition of Apostle Paul found at Romans 12:18

Read your bible daily and do take time to THINK DEEPLY about what you are reading Always. Do not be FOOLED bad association spoils good habits (1Co 15:33)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by ifyalways(f): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Abeg how does one contact LASEPA?

I have got loads of complains to do . . .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by iFirst: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2015
tolexy007:
and which season is diz?
Season 8, Episode 15, Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
Events occurred in real time...
Do you copy?
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by chigoizie7(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2015
Dis reminds me of one man that has been begging one pentecostal church like dat say dem dey disturb him with too much noise, the pastors maintained a deaf ear with excuse that they are not in his property.

This man went and bought 6 mega speakers ,mounted it by the front of his gate, then anytime the church start dere own, this man will play sharp hip hop and RnB's collections @ the highest volume.

The church come begin beg, say the pastor sef no de hear himself as him de preach talk more of the congregation.

The simply reminded them that he is not in their property.

Up till today, those speakers still dey dere, the man even built an iron caged shelter for the speakers to protect them from both rain and too much sun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by MizMyColi(f): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2015
G
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

You must have learnt some of their funny songs. cheesy

I'm laughing right now. But seriously, Some of these churches constitute a whole lot of nuisance. I really pity people who reside close to them. My question is this; Must they mount a loud speaker outside

Chai!
Their songs are usually warring songs.

Fire is always burning somebody.
The wrath of the almighty is always killing someone.
Hian.

Hmmm
One of the speakers is almost directly opposite my living room
I deserve a round of applause when I think of how I bear the noise on sundays.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by naptu2: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2015
ifyalways:
Abeg how does one contact LASEPA?

I have got loads of complains to do . . .

I got this a long time ago, so I' m not sure if it still works, but you can try it.

07027951351 http://www.lasepa.gov.ng/contactus.htm
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by bamidele029: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2015
chigoizie7:
Dis reminds me of one man that has been begging one pentecostal church like dat say dem dey disturb him with too much noise, the pastors maintained a deaf ear with excuse that they are not in his property.

This man went and bought 6 mega speakers ,mounted it by the front of his gate, then anytime the church start dere own, this man will play sharp hip hop and RnB's collections @ the highest volume.

The church come begin beg, say the pastor sef no de hear himself as him de preach talk more of the congregation.

The simply reminded them that he is not in their property.

Up till today, those speakers still dey dere, the man even built an iron caged shelter for the speakers to protect them from both rain and too much sun.

He he he
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by SeverusSnape(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
G

Chai!
Their songs are usually warring songs.

Fire is always burning somebody.
The wrath of the almighty is always killing someone.
Hian.

Hmmm
One of the speakers is almost directly opposite my living room
I deserve a round of applause when I think of how I bear the noise on sundays.
Exactly...you know them well, They are all warriors. HEHEHEHE.

...and if you complain to them, they will tag you a "demon" grin grin. They will say you're being tormented by the fire they spit out. LMAO!!!
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by MizMyColi(f): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Exactly...you know them well, They are all warriors. HEHEHEHE.

...and if you complain to them, they will tag you a "demon" grin grin. They will say you're being tormented by the fire they spit out. LMAO!!!

And that you'll likely burn in hell forever and ever and ever.

Wow!
What a God!!!shocked
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by Reference(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2015
isaacputi:
Despite the level of spirituality of Nigerians (in Chinua Achebe's voice)...#Thingsfallapart
About six churches and two mosques in my street alone...Diaris God o.

You better turn away from your sins so that they can leave one by one.
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by uboma(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2015
Gboliwe:
Good move. Folks be screaming day and night, disturbing my private space as if it's their right.

One of the very many reasons I left my former residence was the noise from "neigbours". It's just not cool. I wish other state governments will take this up and implement in their various states. Shouldn't matter who is noisey, just seal it up let the environment have peace for once.

Same reason I want to leave my current place...

A self acclaimed man of god, whose church got demolished (reasons not too clear to me), turned his house to a place of worship. He mounted these loud speakers at strategic locations and as early as 5am and late into the night he is already disturbing the neighbour-hood.

I wonder why some people have no regard for others. Those of us who approached him to reduce the level of noise are now his enemies.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by Imanda: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2015
Please can this LASEPA come to my area. Adjacent my compound are two giant telecommunication masks which the vibration only is deafening.
the vibrations from these masks are shaking even the chairs and the person sitting on it even inside the room. It is terrible.

Again, there is this mosque that their speakers are louder that thunder and the funny thing they do is to play a recorded preaching from 2am till 5am when they will start their prayer. We are actually living in hell and nobody dare challenge them bc they are ÖMONILE". Please come to Ijesha precisely Ogunlana road.
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by tolexy007(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2015
iFirst:

Season 8, Episode 15, Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
Events occurred in real time...
Do you copy?
Affirmative, lolz.....wen season 9 go come out now
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by SeverusSnape(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

And that you'll likely burn in hell forever and ever and ever.

Wow!
What a God!!!shocked
My dear, Their mentality is so mind boggling.

That God must be a loving God. grin

I was once a member of Chosen, I had to leave the church and religion entirely, It just didn't make sense to me.

Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by MizMyColi(f): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I was once a member of Chosen, I had to leave the church and religion entirely, It just didn't make sense to me.

Hehehehe
I am not alone.

So it is people like you and me that attend fellowship on NL when people are at church on Sunday abi.

Alhaji SeverusLafiaJi...repent!grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by MizMyColi(f): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Lol
That word agnosticism means a lot.
The definition in that picture fits me.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by SeverusSnape(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehehe
I am not alone.

So it is people like you and me that attend fellowship on NL when people are at church on Sunday abi.

Alhaji SeverusLafiaJi...repent!grin
Yes o. We do our own 'casting and binding' on NL grin

Oho!. I love this my Federal appointment name.

I must get the appointment "by fire". grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by SeverusSnape(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol That word agnosticism means a lot. The definition in that picture fits me. Lol.
Ditto smiley
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by dblaisepascal(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2015
Realdeals:

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-seals-kanu-nwankwos-hotel-worship-centres/
Nice one,,, agencies are gradually waking up to their responsibilities....in advance countries, u don't build worship canters close to residential building without prior approval...... imagine the left wing of my house"' A FILLING STATION'', the right wing'' ALADURA CHURCH'''' yea, I agree , I am a Christian and my car needs fuel, but why should I inconvenience others with my personal interest......... several time we''ve written to the state govt on the hazards, no response.. probably the station manager or pastor is sending green envelope to them.... we don talk tire
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by iFirst: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2015
tolexy007:
Affirmative, lolz.....wen season 9 go come out now
...Is already out
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by bummyla(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by Alphaoscar: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
horlartayor:

I actually know that church, its behind the river, I used to live opposite the church.

Confirm ni o.
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by liveogd(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
iFirst:

<< THE FOLLOWING TAKE PLACE BETWEEN 2 pm and 3 pm >>

Agent Ortiz: Jack don't go out there it is suicidal

Jack: Tell my daughter (Kim) that I love her

Agent Ortiz: (sobbing in tears as Jack Bauer is about to sacrifice his life for others to live)

Jack: Am going out there now, take a cover and contact CTU for back, incase I didn't make it goodbye

Ortiz: Jack!!! 9 o'clock 3 minutes west

Jack: Copy That

Ortiz: Calling CTU as they have recovered network after it have been jammed by the terrorist

Hastings: this is hasting Director of CTU New York

Ortiz: Sir, it is me

Hastings: Ortiz?

Ortiz: Yes sir

Hastings: what the hell happened

Ortiz: we have been flanked and jammed by the terrorist in possession of the nuclear weapon

Hastings: where is Jack

Ortiz: he has been shot but he alive and strong

Hastings: NYPD and TAC team will be there in the next 5 minutes

Ortiz: Copy That
Where?
To be continue......
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by Pecca: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rajosh:
yes. including shrines. Dude the news was written in plain English.
I understood what the wordings of the news meant...
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by skedy1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hey...please contact ur colleagues here in calabar o!
Or better still come do it urslf, its still Nigeria.
This church won't let me sleep!!!
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by Bollinger(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Imagine living in a three bedroom apartment where a landlord decides to make the parking space in the compound, right in front of your flat, a football viewing center.
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by tolexy007(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
iFirst:

...Is already out
u don't mean it....plz where can I download it...Wait! ooo, is it season 9, where Jack wanted to asssinate Russia president?
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by onenaira3: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Serves him right. I don't feel sorry for him
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by mekaboy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
ifyan:

My bro its not everything that's we should critize the government.
Mind you some plane are for our own good in the long run

You are right but who do we blame for lack of electricity that made them use generator?

Now they want to know what the colour of the smoke that will come out from a heavy capacity gen will be. I am sure they expect to see green smoke.
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by shotster50(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
phayvoursky:
I THINK AN AGENCY SHOULD BE SET UP TO MONITOR THE AMOUNT OF NOISE AND KIND OF PRAYERS NIGERIAN FAMILIES ENGAGE IN.

MY NEIGHBOURS (A FAMILY OF 9) CUT MY SLEEP SHORT EVERY MORNING WITH SPIRITUAL NUCLEAR WAR PRAYERS AND SONGS.

"FALL AND DIE" PRAYERS. SONGS LIKE "MY INNER MAN RECEIVE FIRE"; "OWNERS OF EVIL LOAD CARRY YOUR LOAD".

AND EXPECTING THE PRAYER TO BE A FAMILY ONE. THE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE WILL JUST PUT ON HER MEGAPHONE.

LASEPA I NEED YOU GUYS HERE MORE THAN ANY ONE ELSE.

grin grin grin grin
Nigeria is a funny country
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by Olufhemy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
kamair237:
Noise pollution.....!!!
Kind by kind excuses...
Pipo just d block oda Pipo their hussle...

this sounds like an animal.
people with this mentality should not live among humans or even in a sane environment.
Re: Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres by tolexy007(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
onenaira3:
Serves him right. I don't feel sorry for him

but y are u happy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) / David Hundeyin Leaves Zimbabwe After Being Detained For 7 Hours / Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.