Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 (3764 Views)

flexi joint (Joint Pain Cream) - best way to treat bone joint problems / Order your Products from Chinese sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba to Nigeria / Order From Amazon,Ebay,Alibaba,Aliexpress,1688 as low as 310/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by Ymodulus: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2015
For over time past the joint group importation has been on going. From

Season 1 -
Season 2 -
Season 3 -
Season 4
And season 5.

Now is season 6.

How is Works

Buying an item at cheaper price is highly dependent on quantity and money. While most may have the money they do rather not buy large quantities as they do not have the selling power. While some others have the selling power for bulk items, they do not have the money, and while some have both money and selling power, they lack the infrastructures. Now the idea here is to make use of all our strengths killig our weakness.

Solutions
Several people come together under one umbrella pull funds together to buy an item. Now we have this item produced in China and imported into the country at cheap price, cheap shipping and means. Then when brought in everyone share it according to the money invested into the project and go there various ways.

Previous seasons and how they have gone.

Season 5 (last season https://www.nairaland.com/2194077/alibaba-group-importation-season-v#31577452 )

How to register.

1. Call any of the number below
2. Ask for an account no to pay registration fee.
3. After payment of registration fee contact any of the number to add you to the group.

Item to be Imported: Female Flat shoes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by OfficialJohnAgbo(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

Season 1 -
Season 2 -
Season 3 -
Season 4
And season 5.

Now is season 6.

How is Works

Buying an item at cheaper price is highly dependent on quantity and money. While most may have the money they do rather not buy large quantities as they do not have the selling power. While some others have the selling power for bulk items, they do not have the money, and while some have both money and selling power, they lack the infrastructures. Now the idea here is to make use of all our strengths killig our weakness.

Solutions
Several people come together under one umbrella pull funds together to buy an item. Now we have this item produced in China and imported into the country at cheap price, cheap shipping and means. Then when brought in everyone share it according to the money invested into the project and go there various ways.

Season 5 (last season was a success) -

How to register.

1. Call any of the number below
2. Ask for an account no to pay registration fee.
3. After payment of registration fee contact any of the number to add you to the group.

There is no number here and please upload pictures of the shoes let's see.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by mployer(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2015
I am here

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by jonddon(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2015
Am concerned about those that doesn't have enough sell skill to market.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by eye2sabi(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Following...

No numbers there
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by abdulkabeerhay(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2015
am also here sir
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by pepe1: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2015
Ok let's go there.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by Ymodulus: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2015
The numbers is on the Picture. Just check the picture.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by needinfo: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

Season 1 -
Season 2 -
Season 3 -
Season 4
And season 5.

Now is season 6.

How is Works

Solutions

what about those who can't sell, just only want to invest cash while you guys sell it.is there any room for such
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by Jimwalex(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2015
following with keen interest..
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by princetom1(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2015
needinfo:
what about those who can't sell, just only want to invest cash while you guys sell it.is there any room for such
U just made a valid point but as u can see, this is like personal business to everyone involved, why don't u look for someone and sponsor into the group instead. I mean someone u can trust. That way, u making money for urself and also helping someone. Used one stone kill 2 bird
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by izikjon(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2015
Following all the way....let's go there
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by delesule(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2015
izikjon:
Following all the way....let's go there
This Bamidele of rizmunaf
Could you contact me thru my signature
Thanks
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by braindollar(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2015
Is it only female footware u import
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by Okattamgbee: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2015
I want to know if the exact shoes posted above is what we are purchasing or are we looking for other designs as well?

Thanks.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by debbydee(f): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2015
following bumper to bumper
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by Ymodulus: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Okattamgbee:
I want to know if the exact shoes posted above is what we are purchasing or are we looking for other designs as well?

Thanks.
Exact shoes sir
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by princetom1(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2015
Just an idea, maybe different group should be created with different products. Like electronic, fashion, bla, bla, bla
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by OCTAVO: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Following
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by adebayour26: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Following...
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Following
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nice idea.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by marcjoe(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
cool
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by gboyetade: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
what items will season 6 be buying?
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by Xzevian(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oga shinaf & ymodulus, I dey here o! Loyal to the core. Space booked.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by godoluwa(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
gboyetade:
what items will season 6 be buying?
flat female shoe. better still, read from the beginning
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by EagleScribes: 12:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Ymodulus:
The numbers is on the Picture. Just check the picture.

I'm just seeing this. Please can I still register? I'm so very interested and today is Monday. Kindly reply asap
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by princeuk21(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Following cool
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by Aminat508(f): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mallam Ymodulus wink
Following

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by lailuvly: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
i'm interested my email address is lailuvly@gmail.com
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by Ohana(m): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
braindollar:
Is it only female footware u import
pls can you do justice to this question
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 by izikjon(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Just saw this bro.... Ur line is switched off @ the moment of writing this piece.
My line is open 247

delesule:

This Bamidele of rizmunaf
Could you contact me thru my signature
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Give Out Loans To Small And Large Scale Businesses Upto N15m: No Colaterral / How To Make Money Through Information Marketing / 100kva Generator Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.