Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics (5516 Views)

Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) / Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / Sad! See What Happened To A Boy After He Met Online Lover First Time. Pics&video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by mazechdotcom: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2015
It started like a joke. With one click, the girl connected to the man online who she thought is 'very handsome and rich'. They started chatting. From chatting, to flirting; from flirting to serious dating; then, discussion started going deeper and deeper, revealing personal secrets. Online romance started and spread like fire! The man totally won the girl’s love, and completely took over her heart. Indeed, the girl fell flat in love to an ‘internet man’ - a stranger! angry

The girl's mother cautioned her against her new found love - an internet man...a 'yahoo boy', but she ignored. She was deeply intoxicated in online love with 'a sweet tongue stranger'....Seeing no one else, and hearing nothing else as it were, apart from the 'yahoo boy'. Chei! sad

Then the D-day finally arrived for both to meet face to face first time. The girl, full of happiness dressed gorgeously with some beautiful make-ups to meet with her supposedly charming prince. What happened when she saw him Unbelievable!

It happened last week in China! What do you learn from this, friends?

Click to read details and see what happened between the two when they met 1st time! See more pics...
https://www.mazech.com/online_lovers

2 Likes

Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by Proffdada: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by mazechdotcom: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Wanna see the man Just hold on....
Ok,

More - https://www.mazech.com/online_lovers
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by madgoat(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2015
grin
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by brianero24(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2015
in fela's voice
double wahala for deadi body
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2015
I thought only Nigerian girls diggers
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by SirLegal(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2015
She was too stvpid to attempt suicide.
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2015
They are chinese cool
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by Feranchek(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Reminds me of an experience I had WAY back! There was this chic I was wooing via some social network back then. She's gat this very lovely voice that you'll think she was an angel that lost her way.... when the D day finally came, she told me she was at the end of my street waiting for me to come take her to my crib. My kid bro was with me then so I asked him to come along with me. When I was within a stone throw from where she stood, I saw too ladies- one was BEAUTIFUL, while the other was WACK! So to be sure that the BEAUTIFUL one was my 'Angel' , I picked my phone up and dialed her number (without putting the phone to my ear) Lo and behold, the Worgly one picked it and i was like..... CHINEKE!!!! Buh as a coded guy na, I just walked past both of them and continued giving the pomo girl a closer look (got a sun shade). Na my kid bro kon beg me sey make I pity her cos of where she was coming from.... I just went back, forced a smile and said "Hi". We spoke for bout 5 mins while standing then I discharged her sharperly!

Thank God for the latest social networking we've got now sha....

3 Likes

Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by DaBullIT(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2015
Feranchek:
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Lo and behold, the Worgly one picked it

Worgly = Worwor + Ugly

You be bad person
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by Pierocash(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2015
mazechdotcom:
It started like a joke. With one click, the girl connected to the man online who she thought is 'very handsome and rich'. They started chatting. From chatting, to flirting; from flirting to serious dating; then, discussion started going deeper and deeper, revealing personal secrets. Online romance started and spread like fire! The man totally won the girl’s love, and completely took over her heart. Indeed, the girl fell flat in love to an ‘internet man’ - a stranger! angry

The girl's mother cautioned her against her new found love - an internet man, but she ignored. She was deeply intoxicated in online love with 'a sweet tongue stranger'....Seeing no one else, and hearing nothing else as it were.

Then the D-day finally arrived for both to meet face to face first time. The girl, full of happiness dressed gorgeously with some beautiful make-ups to meet with her supposedly charming prince. What happened when she saw him Unbelievable!

It happened last week in China! What do you learn from this, friends?

Click to read details and see what happened between the two when they met 1st time! See more pics...
https://www.mazech.com/online_lovers
I Smell Lies
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by naijainfogalery: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2015
lies every where
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by Feranchek(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2015
DaBullIT:

Worgly = Worwor + Ugly

You be bad person
grin grin

Bros I'd you sef see this babe, you go understand my language better cheesy
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Ok
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by deanoffaculty: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2015
White people and 'yeye' thingz......
I trust Warri and Lagos ladies. Dem no send you! Instead of them to faint or collapse because of one man, they will call their 'maga' to come and pick them for lunch.
Lady: Fred how far?
Guy: Rose I gallant o!
Lady: You fit come pick me for Berger?
Guy: I dey come....but you go follow me go house o.
Lady: No shaking!
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by DaBullIT(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Feranchek:

Bros I'd you sef see this babe, you go understand my language better cheesy

HEHEHE , i no wan see , thank you grin grin grin

At all at all na im bad , monkey no fyne him boyfriend dey poke am grin grin grin
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by amokeme(f): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by mazechdotcom: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
...she was warned to beware of a 'yahoo boy'....an 'internet man' with 'sweet tongue', pretty girl refused! Mtcheew, ok naa...
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by mazechdotcom: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Join the forum - https://www.nairaland.com/2500638/beyonce-buys-one-pair-shoes

Beyoncé buys just one pair of shoes for $312,000 (N62 million) Why

Beyoncé has spent a ridiculous three hundred & twelve thousand dollars on just one single pair of shoes! The reported outrageous purchase was made in Birmingham, UK where bling loving Bey went shopping. cheesy

No doubt, Beyoncé and Jay Z are among 'the world's biggest stars'.

But,,,

Question: Why must she buy one per of shoes for over $312,000 (N62 million)

This is what they said:

Read more and see more pics- https://www.mazech.com/Beyonce_shoes

Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by mazechdotcom: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Join the forum - https://www.nairaland.com/2501991/sad-why-did-pretty-model

22 year old Colombian model faces death penalty in China for smuggling drugs! angry

A Colombian model, Juliana Lopez is facing death penalty in China after being arrested for smuggling drugs in her laptop across the border.
22-year-old Juliana Lopez from Colombia was arrested for smuggling drugs at Guangzhou Airport in south China's Guangzhou Province
Back in Colombia, Juliana Lopez was a role model who plays soccer for a local football club "The Football Divasis" and also works as a presenter at a local TV station. She’s also a beauty pageant contestant and winner. After winning the Miss Antioquia beauty pageant, she was going to participate in the Miss World Medellin competition in Colombia.

At a young age, Juliana seems to have it all already, but unfortunately fell into the deadly trap of drug trafficking!

In China, drug smuggling cases usually result in either the death sentence or a lengthy jail term, and defendants rarely get off. cry

At the moment, family members are looking for lawyers to help.

What do we learn from this?

Click to read full gist and see what people are talking about. See photos and more…
https://www.mazech.com/columbian_model

Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by nairalife2013(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Feranchek:
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Reminds me of an experience I had WAY back! There was this chic I was wooing via some social network back then. She's gat this very lovely voice that you'll think she was an angel that lost her way.... when the D day finally came, she told me she was at the end of my street waiting for me to come take her to my crib. My kid bro was with me then so I asked him to come along with me. When I was within a stone throw from where she stood, I saw too ladies- one was BEAUTIFUL, while the other was WACK! So to be sure that the BEAUTIFUL one was my 'Angel' , I picked my phone up and dialed her number (without putting the phone to my ear) Lo and behold, the Worgly one picked it and i was like..... CHINEKE!!!! Buh as a coded guy na, I just walked past both of them and continued giving the pomo girl a closer look (got a sun shade). Na my kid bro kon beg me sey make I pity her cos of where she was coming from.... I just went back, forced a smile and said "Hi". We spoke for bout 5 mins while standing then I discharged her sharperly!

Thank God for the latest social networking we've got now sha....
A lady called my line sometime ago. When I responded she started telling me about another girl. I didn't know her and was confused. I dont know u. How did u get my no. She then asked who I was, I told her...everything that day ended in soorry, wrong number. I insisted I wanted to see her, how did she get my name. In the long run, she told me she got the number from a freind and the person she intended to call also bears my name. She apologized furiously and dropped the call. I called back and insisted I am gonna ask my driver to take me to wherever she was. Maybe we have met before. I tried to sound amiable tho I was mad from thinking she was a would be 419. Driver? She queried. I said yeah! U have a driver? I said yeah...why? Young people like u have drivers!? I then recalled whatsapp!!! She has quickly added my numbr to c my dp, or she had long done that! I mused. I quickly added her numbr too. My mind was to get at her fast and find out how she got my no! Nothing else in mind. The dp revealed a lady of abt 30 to 35 yrs with mid-colour skin and a face that looked swollen and, I hate to call people ugly!
Well, to cut the story short, I sped to the spot she told me to come. I had since despatched A spy work truck in front while I followd behind in another vehicle, driven by one of our drivers.
Ol'boy! When I met this young lady physically at the spot, she was totally different from what I saw on my device. She was, I mean, well endowed as pretty as hell!, light skin, well curved, 18 yrs old and preparing for her second jamb! Pictures can atimes so lie!! I went to nail this old scammer once and for all for God's sake but look at wat I met!
Let me stop here guy... with the later unfolding events, ayam yet to recovered from the shock!
Esp as per her looks and age now so visible and different!
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by MyMouth(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2015

Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by Proffdada: 1:44am On Aug 05, 2015
grin grin grin
MyMouth:

See the man
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by lonelydora: 5:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Op, abeg it's too early to start laughing aloud in the office. See as my colleagues dry look me.
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:29am On Aug 05, 2015
mazechdotcom:
Join the forum - https://www.nairaland.com/2500638/beyonce-buys-one-pair-shoes

Beyoncé buys just one pair of shoes for $312,000 (N62 million) Why

Beyoncé has spent a ridiculous three hundred & twelve thousand dollars on just one single pair of shoes! The reported outrageous purchase was made in Birmingham, UK where bling loving Bey went shopping. cheesy

No doubt, Beyoncé and Jay Z are among 'the world's biggest stars'.

But,,,

Question: Why must she buy one per of shoes for over $312,000 (N62 million)

This is what they said:

Read more and see more pics- https://www.mazech.com/Beyonce_shoes
she has. D money
Re: He's Too Ugly! Girl Attempts Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time. Pics by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2015
Obviously the girl never know wetin dey do am? Faith kwanu Kilode?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala / LASG To Clamp Down On Illegal Traders Along Railway Tracks / US Leaders Recognizes Nnamdi Kanu; Shows Biafra Is Near – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.