Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor (15554 Views)

PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara / Buhari Announces Recovery Of N3.4 Trillion In One Year / Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales -NRGI Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by OAMMB(f): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
yanabasee:

Question is... Is "STEALING CORRUPTION" ?
What's ur definition of Corruption?
Your Buhari has in ample times spew national blunders and none is used against him!... You should be mindful coz very soon.. Buhari will make a comment that will put APCs into shame. He's striving very close to unveiling his badside on them and to all that is in support of his hidden agenda!

well...i am not a buharist in the first place. i stand for what is just and true. if buhari messes up tomorrow i will critize him...i am not a blind follower
Jonathan by all standards legalize corruption by turning a blind eye to everything that was wrong.
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by yanabasee(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
OAMMB:

well...i am not a buharist in the first place. i stand for what is just and true. if buhari messes up tomorrow i will critize him...i am not a blind follower
Jonathan by all standards legalize corruption by turning a blind eye to everything that was wrong.
You didn't answer my questions, what's your definition of corruption and is stealing actually corruption?
In a political discourse...you don't say your thoughts... You say factual things!...
Can you, in all honesty, give proof upon which the verdicts of politics is based on, that GEJ legalised corruption?
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by OAMMB(f): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
yanabasee:

You didn't answer my questions, what's your definition of corruption and is stealing actually corruption?
In a political discourse...you don't say your thoughts... You say factual things!...
Can you, in all honesty, give proof upon which the verdicts of politics is based on, that GEJ legalised corruption?

police pension scam
subsidy scam no one was punished.
immigration scam that left a handful of graduates dead no one was punished.
Dezani was invited to the lower house to explain how she used 10 billion to maintain jets. it was obvious she was being protected by GEJ.
stella oduah BMWs scam...she wasnt punished again
EFCC boss said recently that all efforts to make persecutions was very difficult during the last regime because everytime they want to make an arrest they hit a brick wall telling them to stand down
i am sure i will remember a few when i wake up....i am going to bed now
Re: Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor by yanabasee(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
OAMMB:

police pension scam
subsidy scam no one was punished.
immigration scam that left a handful of graduates dead no one was punished.
Dezani was invited to the lower house to explain how she used 10 billion to maintain jets. it was obvious she was being protected by GEJ.
stella oduah BMWs scam...she wasnt punished again
EFCC boss said recently that all efforts to make persecutions was very difficult during the last regime because everytime they want to make an arrest they hit a brick wall telling them to stand down
i am sure i will remember a few when i wake up....i am going to bed now
Those aren't facts... Those are speculations of propaganda....
Firstly, in politics, its all about who's watching your back! Who's your friend?
And the moment u step on one's toe... You will regret doing so.
The GEJ led administration had stepped on so many people's toes and becoz of this. A lot of speculations about corruption was raised to tarnish his office. .
This is becoz, we practise democracy, where everybody's given the opportunity to have a say or demand for an explanation, if maltreated.
Buhari said he will declare his asserts and he will persuade every other persons he will work with to follow suit. Has he? Has anybody spoken yet? No!
Has Buhari stepped on anybody's toe yet? No! But as things unfold. He'll definitely be declared the worst president Nigeria has ever had...same way GEJ was shamed outaf of office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Drives A Tractor In Gombe (Photos) / Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement / Are You Selling Cars Here: Buhari Questioned Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.