Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Oracle On Laptop - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Oracle On Laptop (1043 Views)

How To Install Oracle On Linux? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oracle On Laptop by JerseyGirl(f): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2009
please help! can i install Oracle 11g on my personal laptop?. how many applications can i install?. i don't want to kill my pc. thanks.
Re: Oracle On Laptop by azum: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2009
JerseyGirl:

please help! can i install Oracle 11g on my personal laptop?. how many applications can i install?. i don't want to kill my pc. thanks.

Yes you can. Infact you can install as many applications as you have as long as the memory on your laptop can support them.
Before you install ensure you have the version compatible with the bits of your OS. If your windows is 32 bits ensure you get 32 bits Oracle 11g for windows to install and if it is 64 bits ensure you get 64 bits Oracle 11g for windows to install. Oracle 11g 32 bits wont work on a 64 bits Windows os and vice versa.
Re: Oracle On Laptop by JerseyGirl(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2009
thanks! very helpful.
Re: Oracle On Laptop by Afam4eva(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2009
Check the size of your diskspace first, you might need to install the basic installation

(1) (Reply)

Download Windows 8 Preview The New Microsoft OS / Help On How To Process Naira Master Card With Php / Please Help With This Simple Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.