Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

A NEPA Man Was Burn Into Ashes This Morning In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A NEPA Man Was Burn Into Ashes This Morning In Lagos (1793 Views)

NEPA Bill In 1984 Vs 2017 (Photos) / See What A Man Was Spotted Doing On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning(pic) / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A NEPA Man Was Burn Into Ashes This Morning In Lagos by emmyw(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2015
This video touched me, It happened in Lagos this morning, My sis in who witnessed the incident just shared the video to me, she said that the NEPA man was burn into ashes

And secondly,she said that according to the news on the radio this morning, you should not accept a video titled "DANCE OF THE POPE". Its a virus that formats your mobile. Beware it is very dangerous . They announced it today on the radio.

Click Here ToDownload And Watch The Video
http://globalgists.com/a-nepa-man-was-burn-into-ashes-this-morning-in-lagos/

CC: Freiburger, r231, Seun, Lalasticlala please share this...........
Re: A NEPA Man Was Burn Into Ashes This Morning In Lagos by ammyluv2002(f): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Oh boy! This is sad cry cry

RIP
Re: A NEPA Man Was Burn Into Ashes This Morning In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Someone put juju up there...
Re: A NEPA Man Was Burn Into Ashes This Morning In Lagos by Pierocash(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
I Smell Benin Witches at work
Re: A NEPA Man Was Burn Into Ashes This Morning In Lagos by Gboliwe: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is so scary, pathetic and saddening. Imagine someone on fire yet can't help or receive help. Lord have mercy!

Doesn't look Nigerian though.

May what I am ignorant of never cross my path!
Re: A NEPA Man Was Burn Into Ashes This Morning In Lagos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Too bad... This is not a NEPA man. He's jxt an outlaw tryna fix his light and thus faced his consequence... #fact #justsaying... Meanwhile... Hope this doesn't bring the end to the constant bringing of light in my place *smh*
Re: A NEPA Man Was Burn Into Ashes This Morning In Lagos by bayonino: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
@OP, may God Almighty punish you and your invisible and visible sister, for sharing this BIG LIE . This didn't happen in Lagos, neither did it happen in Nigeria, what joy do you derive in sharing fake news, just because you want traffic on your website. Kindly, stop this if you don't want to see the wrath of God on your family. I know you very well. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A NEPA Man Was Burn Into Ashes This Morning In Lagos by emmyw(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
bayonino:
@OP, may God Almighty punish you and your invisible and visible sister, for sharing this BIG LIE . This didn't happen in Lagos, neither did it happen in Nigeria, what joy do you derive in sharing fake news, just because you want traffic on your website. Kindly, stop this if you don't want to see the wrath of God on your family. I know you very well. lipsrsealed
Am not here for any traffic, neither here to quarrel with you, but as for your insult and curse, the God I serve is not rude as you are, and I guess you are cursed already, because you don't have manners, but I won't reply you now, until God punish any of us, you call God but you don't know who you are calling, just listen to what you just said? Your type is not suppose to exist, because you are really a waste. You didn't watch the video? You don't have human sympathy? What traffic will this fetch me? You are just too silly and useless to my liking, learn how to talk, because you in public forum, you just talk anyhow and call God's name in vain. You don't even know the commandment of God neither you obey it.
Re: A NEPA Man Was Burn Into Ashes This Morning In Lagos by bayonino: 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
emmyw:

Am not here for any traffic, neither here to quarrel with you, but as for your insult and curse, the God I serve is not rude as you are, and I guess you are cursed already, because you don't have manners, but I won't reply you now, until God punish any of us, you call God but you don't know who you are calling, just listen to what you just said? Your type is not suppose to exist, because you are really a waste. You didn't watch the video? You don't have human sympathy? What traffic will this fetch me? You are just too silly and useless to my liking, learn how to talk, because you in public forum, you just talk anyhow and call God's name in vain. You don't even know the commandment of God neither you obey it.
Guy, i pity your generation, maybe your invisible sister is high on coke, for her to tell you that the incident happened in lagos this morning. Are you blind?...cant you see the incident happened, maybe in India.. Please, go and find better job, fake blogging is not for you.
Re: A NEPA Man Was Burn Into Ashes This Morning In Lagos by phayvoursky(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2015
PHOTOCHURCH

1 Like

Re: A NEPA Man Was Burn Into Ashes This Morning In Lagos by emmyw(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2015
bayonino:
Guy, i pity your generation, maybe your invisible sister is high on coke, for her to tell you that the incident happened in lagos this morning. Are you blind?...cant you see the incident happened, maybe in India.. Please, go and find better job, fake blogging is not for you.
hahaha do you know who owns the blog? I don't blog on Entertainment niche.

(1) (Reply)

6 Funny Warri Proverbs! / Post Office That Controls Mowe Area, Ogun State / Graphic Photo: Two Dead Bodies Found In Front Of Hospital In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.