Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

‘I Will Never Have A One Night Stand With D’banj’- Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Will Never Have A One Night Stand With D’banj’- Tonto Dikeh (802 Views)

BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / I May Work With D’banj – Don Jazzy / Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Will Never Have A One Night Stand With D’banj’- Tonto Dikeh by Goldrushnigeria(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Popular Nollywood actress signed onto D’Banj’s DB Records as a singer, Tonto Dikeh in a recent interview with Olisa Adibua on ‘The Truth’ spoke about her music ambitions, acting, the controversy with the luxury shopper and her relationship status.

‘Poko Lee’ confirmed she is in a relationship but she is not dating Jerry Swank, her stylist. When the discussion moved to D’banj, Tonto Dikeh categorically said she has never had s*x with her DB Records boss. “Why would I do that?” asked the ‘High’ singer.

“Never and it would never happen” replied Tonto on the possibility of having a one night stand with Banga Lee. Tonto Dikeh says she has .........

READ MORE: http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/08/i-will-never-have-a-one-night-stand-with-dbanj-tonto-dikeh/

Re: ‘I Will Never Have A One Night Stand With D’banj’- Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
hm
Re: ‘I Will Never Have A One Night Stand With D’banj’- Tonto Dikeh by buzquet(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Best way to express ur crush on him
Re: ‘I Will Never Have A One Night Stand With D’banj’- Tonto Dikeh by arisekola77: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
C
Re: ‘I Will Never Have A One Night Stand With D’banj’- Tonto Dikeh by shobroy10(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Poko leë indeed grin
Re: ‘I Will Never Have A One Night Stand With D’banj’- Tonto Dikeh by Elosky20: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
w
Re: ‘I Will Never Have A One Night Stand With D’banj’- Tonto Dikeh by Princeparix(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Will Never Have A One Night Stand With D’banj’- Tonto Dikeh by chaberry(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Long gone when Tonto's stories make front page, she has been relegated
Re: ‘I Will Never Have A One Night Stand With D’banj’- Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
all because he is now broke undecided

women and money sef grin

(1) (Reply)

X-men,pirates Of The Carebbean And Hotel Rwanda Star In Asaba [photo] / Hot! Chris Brown Shares Cool Identical Pictures Of Himself And His Daughter / Upcoming Nollywood Actress Tries Kim K's Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.