Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' (931 Views)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' by MynaijaReality(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
I have been married to my wife Chika for the past 15 years and I thought we had a lovely family with three sons, aged 13, 10 and 8 years respectively.

Not until six months ago when something terrible happened that is threatening to tear me apart and if care is not taken, could lead to my death.

Chika began attending a new pentecostal church and I guess one of their requirements on being a dedicated Christian is to confess all transgressions to your partner, or something like that, because she woke me up one morning and told me she had a confession to make.

Read on:

http://www.mynaijareality.com/2015/08/my-wife-of-15-years-told-me-our-three.html
Re: 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' by madridguy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
CALAMITY
Re: 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' by shobroy10(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
The lies woman tell season 40 grin grin grin cry
Re: 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' by hisprinceship: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
That woman is +ne heLL of a thing
Re: 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' by Elosky20: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
j
Re: 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' by jaytee01(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Get her to reveal the father of the boys. They should return ALL your expenses to the last kobo or be ready to die if they try to claim the kids.

BTW, what's the real problem? Are you impotent?
Re: 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' by buzquet(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
The best way to gt refund is to sell first born to Bahrain for slavery, the second for child tracking n collect good moni and the third for money ritual. dats d best way to revenge.
Re: 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' by Chidoks(f): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
buzquet:
The best way to gt refund is to sell first born to Bahrain for slavery, the second for child tracking n collect good moni and the third for money ritual. dats d best way to revenge.

ewo! the way your mind works e!
Re: 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' by thorpido(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Such news can send a man into depression.
....But how do people keep raising those kids under their roofs for years without an inkling that the child does not belong to them?There is just this intuition I have that would have told me something is not right about this child.
Re: 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' by MRBrownJ: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
although i didnt click on the link to read the full story:
if a man raises 3 kids up to their teens (aka feed them, raised them, loved them, educate them and gave them a roof) then he IS indeed their father, whether biological or not. at this point in time the man is just TOO MUCH involved in their lives to back down... he has spent too much energy/hrs/sweat/money to just walk away.

also, he should do a DNA test to confirm the story

2 Likes

Re: 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' by cococandy(f): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
True.

Where will she even begin to try to compensate him for the years and everything he put into the kids. Not even money wise.

MRBrownJ:
although i didnt click on the link to read the full story:
if a man raises 3 kids up to their teens (aka feed them, raised them, loved them, educate them and gave them a roof) then he IS indeed their father, whether biological or not. at this point in time the man is just TOO MUCH involved in their lives to back down... he has spent too much energy/hrs/sweat/money to just walk away.

also, he should do a DNA test to confirm the story
Re: 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
So you want is to click on that link OP? undecided
Re: 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' by flyca: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bloggers sit in their cushions and compose whatever trash it is will bring them traffic and NLanders are here, on head and heels replying with so much emotions.

Muchecheche cheesy cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' by mizmia: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Know This Is Not Your First Life On Earth / Amazing!- See Mystery Animal Found In Ogun State -pictures And Video / Which Is The Worst?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.