Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) (53310 Views)

Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by kcynho(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
G
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by ONIjibit1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Politics

Did anyone noticed this man's exotic car park?
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by SAIBUHAR1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Naija poliTHIFcians sha.

Anyway, e don happen na
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by tpiander: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
did he just happen to be wearing green white and green though.

So if Sapele Okpe Kingdom fit kill deir King intentionally due to bad representation,maybe we need to make Innocent Human for Sacrifice to liberate the name Sapele becos Sapele na small place but the kind things wen dey happen for Sapele dey surprise me.

if I say I understand this post, I'd be lying.
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by Cyriloha(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Why is he begging

he chop his house maid so the beggiy told the begger that he will be removed from his position next tenure
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
What can this beggar do for his people, apart from stealing their money ? This are animals without any principle whatsoever apart from self interest
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by Menace2Society(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Afam4eva:
The all look like hardened criminals.
I dey tell u!
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by united101: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Era of impunity is over.
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by ONIjibit1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
SAIBUHAR1:
Naija poliTHIFcians sha.

Anyway, e don happen na
Buhari, wetin happen to you?
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by Cyriloha(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
donefesco:
Only in Naija u will see a thing like this, If you are not loyal and do not pay your dues to those who put you at the top,you will be reduced to nothing

dont worry bro they wont know the time baba go slow will slowly come and prob them all everybody in that house .........shee nah you go snap pictures abi no no dont denia nah you!! you will soon be probed too
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by jamace(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Very obvious that this crook Came into politics for private biz.
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by BashMe1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
D Tradition Of PDP
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by crackhouse(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Airtel always disappointing. I suppose to be the FTC but look at where I finally landed due to slow network.

1 Like

Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by prothelley(f): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
donefesco:
Popular Deltan politician and current chairman of sapele local Govt Area Chief Ejiafe Odebala was pictured kneeling and pleading in the house of fellow politician and current member of the senate house Hon Monday Igbuya.

This is apparently due to the impending impeachment which he is about to face..
See what Nigerian politics has been reduced to;pics below:

As posted on Facebook:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=736530559792052&id=100003053453713&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.736530559792052#footer_action_list

Mennnn brossss I hail u dieee......shooooo
E don tey wey I drink dis kain ogofi abeggg.....
The story enta class........areaaaa!!!!
I hail u......warri remain highest abeg
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by SAIBUHAR1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
ONIjibit1:

Buhari, wetin happen to you?

Mr Onijibiti(fraudster)

Dem catch your fellow ni
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
@ OP

Bunch of thugs you called politicians! Bwahaha... angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by eaccyboy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
It is a gben gben
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Anyone can beg since it will keep the money and power flowing. infact lay down put.

If Yoruba fit lay down before greet, wetin go stop you from lay down begging for chance to loot money!
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by DesChyko: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
I don't know both men.
Besides, the face of the 'beggar' isn't so visible.
Finally, the shattered headlights of that vehicle can be another reason for the pleas, if this isn't a movie set.
After all, some people did release a video of some skinny malnourished lady having sex and tagged it 'Chidinma's s3x tape'.
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by persius555(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
And this is politics? These people are mediocres, what you get when misfits get into public office.
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by emaraide: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is serious.
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by sigiyaya(m): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
This one is absolutely nothing at least he is just an apprentice, a junior ranking or an upcoming thief, come to IMO state and see how all politicians both old, new,apprentice, junior ranking and upcoming,Transition committee members, commissioners, state house of assembly members, even the traditional rulers(the socalled ndi eze) kneel before MALLAM ROCHAS MUSA OKOROHAUSA, So i see nothing with this one. Who doesn't know this the country Nigeria is a big ZOO cool cool cool
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by scentmarlc(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Why is he begging

Uhmmmm.....ermmmmm.....uhnnnnn.... Ehmmm ehmmm ehmmm.......I will tell you tomorrowgringrin

1 Like

Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by kingbus: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
rusher14:
If he were there with the interest of the masses at heart he would not beg.
grin he is not begging,he is negotiating grin

2 Likes

Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by Laycan(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Elosky20:
m
mallam
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by donefesco(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
prothelley:

Mennnn brossss I hail u dieee......shooooo E don tey wey I drink dis kain ogofi abeggg..... The story enta class........areaaaa!!!! I hail u......warri remain highest abeg
i hail too oo
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by lordraiden(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
YerYer:
disgraceful
if doing dat will keep mi in d sit were money is flowing I don't mind,over pride have kept ppl were dey shouldn't be
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by donefesco(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
lordraiden:
if doing dat will keep mi in d sit were money is flowing I don't mind,over pride have kept ppl were dey shouldn't be
e.g Oga Jona
Re: Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) by lordraiden(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
donefesco:
e.g Oga Jona
wetin him do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI / 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku / Wura Abiola Reacts To Buhari’s Posthumous Award On Her Late Father, MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.