Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. (34008 Views)

N10k To 10 Students Each(Phase 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 8(9&10) Grand finale Ended..) / BUK Expels 22 Students For Examination Mal-practice / 10000 For 10 Students Check Your Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Delusiongirl20(f): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Waw
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by iphanyiuma(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol thank God say my guy took my advice and was not implicated...

Meanwhile I made FP...God is good
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by iphanyiuma(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
drlawizle:

Why e be sey na Omo Yigboz full there nah?
because the school they east!!

1 Like

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Gboliwe: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is the kind of actions that force the weak hearted to commit suicide.

How can one be in school since 2009 and in 2015 when his mates have since started taking on responsibilities, the dream is cut short yet again? Sad. But then again, University education isn't for everybody. People should channel their all on their strengths and stop following the crowd.

Imagine ESUT, the glorified secondary school, I mean eShoot, expelling students. The world is coming to an end.

To those expelled, if you can read this, pick up the pieces of your lives, look for your purpose in life and fulfill them. It is well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Laycan(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
drlawizle:

cos they are BIAF? they hate book n book hate them
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
GstringAngela:
This is no news. Biafrans are cheats, swindlers and fraudsters
Wy would u say something like dat r u stupid to d fact that Esut is in Enugu....so wat tribe apart from ibos will be there?
Its because of fools like u dat ibos ace in all d schools in d southwest.....don't go and read ur book and better ur life.....#monkey

5 Likes

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
GstringAngela:

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by ganiyu26(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oga ooo
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by bigerboy200: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Na wa ohh..dem 4 pity dem small naa
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by eugene77: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
angeltolly:
So? undecided
This shud b d code of conduct 4 every right thinking person

1 Like

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by ITSAWRAPP: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
angeltolly:
So? undecided

I wonder what the heck it is even doing online

1 Like

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by SexyNairalander: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
enugu state univ of stress and tension, can't wait to graduate next year

IF YOU CAN SURVIVE IN ESUT, YOU CANT SURVIVE ANYWHERE.......#TEAMESHOOT lol

1 Like

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Even the v.c that expelled them is a cheat..
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Freshpage(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
How many years is a Sociology programme? The first person on that list (Ginika) has been in that sch since 2009.
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by missbehave247(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
More names to be released soon as exam is still on
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by oc2fish: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Each time students fail exam they will always blame everybody except self. Not taking into account when they do unecessary travels, press phones and party unending. Enough of all this sadist lectures stories. We know why students fail if you write well no sadist lecturer can fail you.
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
soleexx:
I taught thought sociology is the easiest course

1 Like

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by warrikid(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
prettybella:
cry chai the first person has been in school since 2009 till 2015 now he or she has been expelled....esut expelling students since 1981 gringringrin..

cc: lalasticlala abeg front page
her destiny is not education-related at all
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by YerYer: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
efilefun:
It's really bad seeing people get involved in exam malpractices, but education in Nigeria is hell and not everyone could adapt and they must always find a way to get those grades... Those same students getting poor grades will definitely come out in flying colors if things had been in place and there are no "sadist lecturers" around or get to study abroad.

dude forget about the course, I could remember a year in unilorin were only 10 students graduated from Human kinetics dept ( Physical Education) with 3rd class and others had to spill over

Good point
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Anoruo:
I know a marketing student will b involve involved .

1 Like

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by fweshboss(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Anoruo:
I know a marketing student will b involve .
lol angry
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Psyafe(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello Folks, I have great information for y'all. I will be giving away free N150.00 deposit to new customers that will sign up on nairabet via my affiliate link. Also I will be giving out free ebook on money management and profitable betting that I bought for $70 dollars for free. This is strictly for new customers only! Hurry while it lasts! For more info please visit this website for more comprehensive information : www.psyafe.com/2015/08/free-n15000-deposit-for-new-nairabet.html?m=1
Note: I ain't collecting money from you, instead am giving out!
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by ogoplus: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Everyone steals; only a person caught is labelled a thief
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by jesussaves22: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Thank God I was not caught during my impersonating years in the university. Though I impersonate to help myself in school. Thank God nothing happened to me on my way from ph to uniben, imsu, nekede UST etc in order to feed my self and buy text books. Forgive me oh lord God for impersonating people during exams and test during my year's in the university.

1 Like

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by millionboi(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
GstringAngela:
may amadioha coloniz ur p.u.ssy wit bacteria

3 Likes

Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Anoruo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
[
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by sonofananimal2: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Enugu state university of science and technology has again suspended 10 students and expelled 4, for being masterminds in impersonation students during examination. The names of the students below:
NA THIS KIND THING DEY MAKE PEOPLE JOIN BOKO HARAM,

AND THE MUMU BOKO NO DEY TARGET SCHOOL
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Mishydoo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Laycan:
seconded

KIDDO...! undecidedDOES YOUR FATHER KNOW U SECONDED THIS?
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by iphanyiuma(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
sonofananimal2:
NA THIS KIND THING DEY MAKE PEOPLE JOIN BOKO HARAM,

AND THE MUMU BOKO NO DEY TARGET SCHOOL
I read your signature don't know what to say to you right now undecided
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by Agbalanze(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
drlawizle:

Because, the school is in S.E. and made up of more than 95% of Igbos
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by sonofananimal2: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
efilefun:
It's really bad seeing people get involved in exam malpractices, but education in Nigeria is hell and not everyone could adapt and they must always find a way to get those grades... Those same students getting poor grades will definitely come out in flying colors if things had been in place and there are no "sadist lecturers" around or get to study abroad.

dude forget about the course, I could remember a year in unilorin were only 10 students graduated from Human kinetics dept ( Physical Education) with 3rd class and others had to spill over
BROTHER YOU ARE RIGHT.

You just make me remember my school days
Re: Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. by sonofananimal2: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I read your signature don't know what to say to you right now undecided
GOOD!! CLOSE THAT MOUTH OF YOURS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2012-2013 Admission Session, Lets Get It Going / OAU First Class Graduate Given N1m, New Job At Alibaba’s New Year Concert / Download Over 836 NOUN Exam Past Questions - All For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.