Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC (1001 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by zyzx1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the
appointment of the Executive Vice Chairman of
ExxonMobil Africa, Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, to head Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation
(NNPC). Kachiku is expected to take over from from
Joseph Darwa at the NNPC headquarters in Abuja
around 3:00 PM Nigerian time.

www.saharareporters.com/2015/08/04/president-buhari-appoints-exxonmobil-vice-chair-head-nigerias-petroleum-corporation
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
President Buhari made that appointment just to pacify the ibos; I just hope he doesn't change his mind (as a Dullard that he is).
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by condralbede(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Work is abt to commence....let's Go there!
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by GstringAngela(f): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Okay
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by IYADARA(f): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
kiss dis appoimtment should sound well to my brothers from the EAST

No more wailing

GMB belonging to everybody since may 2015
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by slimfit1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hope inna kedu people will allow us to rest now.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by Hotsparkles(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
IYADARA:
kiss dis appoimtment should sound well to my brothers from the EAST

No more wailing

GMB belonging to everybody since may 2015

He is not from the East, He is from Delta State
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by Hotsparkles(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
himkers:
President Buhari made that appointment just to pacify the ibos; I just hope he doesn't change his mind (as a Dullard that he is).

Kachikwu is from Delta state
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by tobtap: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by 1MCN: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Public Relations Management

Ka Asikwa!
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by phyllosilicate(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Just here to read comments.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hotsparkles:

Kachikwu is from Delta state

Don't they have ibos in asaba?
Isn't delta governor an ibo man?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by Mooaloji(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
The wailing wailers kip on wailing.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by sandraokosun: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
himkers:
the guy was chosen by merit, he was a vice chairman, nt because of hieracy but check his outstanding profile, gmb uses technocrats
Re: President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC by hopilo: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oh my God. This is a good man. My ...... At d top congrat

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Woman Delivers Faceless Baby In Abia [PHOTO] / Colombian Model accused of smuggling drug / Pastor Adeboye: “the Richest Man In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.