Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo (7696 Views)

Senate To Buhari’s SGF, Lawal: You Must go / When Will DSS, EFCC Arrest Babachir Lawal, Buhari's SGF? - Fayose / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Gamechanger: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Was that why he is now dressing like this

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
fctboy:
Empty encomium on a man that couldn't deliver Rivers to PMB/APC and corruption personified
there was no election in Rivers State.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by MisterLongman(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
From the so called the driver-general to SGF...... Baba God don change amaechi's story
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by missKiffy(f): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pierocash:
The Lion of Ubima, d slayer of GEJITES, and d killer of Tanoids.d Spartacus of Nigeria and d slayer of Nigeria Tiokoles-PDP
SAI AMAECHI!!!
The Spartacus of Nigeria cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by basilo101: 1:20am On Aug 05, 2015
A general in a revolution begging 4 appointment instead of being d one appointing. He was supposd to b d VP but dey stole it in dia usual way of futhering dia tribal agenda in disguise as national interest, nw dey console him wit empty praises
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by chuckdelis: 2:45am On Aug 05, 2015
hahahaha, lmao......dumb peeps errywhr,conqueror of pdp blah blah blah.last tym I checked ur dad wasn't d president. kpompi...
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by lonelydora: 5:44am On Aug 05, 2015
Proudly 5% and I support this.
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by subterfuge: 6:01am On Aug 05, 2015
subterfuge:
God bless this man AMAECHI
THE CONQUERER OF THE CORRUPTED JONATHAN LOOTIST EMPIRE

God used you to lead the FINAL BATTALION THAT BUSTED THE IJAW FISHERMAN LOOTIST KINGDOM OF JOHNATHAN
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by MKO4ever(m): 6:05am On Aug 05, 2015
I think Nigerians should be grateful to this man for his roles in saving Nigeria from PDP/GEJ shambles

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Ofunaofu: 6:10am On Aug 05, 2015
The director general of common sense revolution.
The destroyer of PDP that once prided itself as the biggest political party in africa.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Demdem(m): 6:16am On Aug 05, 2015
Chiaka:
na una turn am to irrelevant make una continue to sing im praise!

Let them be, afterall u sing the praise of Jonah-daft also. Stop being an hater. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Demdem(m): 6:19am On Aug 05, 2015
betty202020:
As a compensation fo looting rivers money to finance the dullard's election. Buhari, why not investigate him first? vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.

Can u swear with ur seeds especially the unborn seeds that Jonah-daft ur god, his pdp governors and FG agencies didn't use states funds to finance the drunkards election?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Demdem(m): 6:22am On Aug 05, 2015
firstEVA:
this is more than luck, he isn't just a man, the minute GEJ stepped on Amaechi was when he lost his reelection as president. The gods are with Amaechi.

The odds were against Jonah-daft. Even the gods were against him. Only fools wanted him and still haven't recovered from his loss. Indeed he was a curse to the Nigerian Nation.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by refreshrate: 6:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Demdem:

Can u swear with ur seeds especially the unborn seeds that Jonah-daft ur god, his pdp governors and FG agencies didn't use states funds to finance the drunkards election?

You do realize with this post you actually validate that there's no difference between PMB and GEJ?
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by betty202020(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Demdem:

I cannot swear for u and i never said pdp governors and president didnt use their state and fed fund for election. All we want is if truelly he is agent of anti-corruption, let him first investigate corruption alligations hanging on Amechi's neck; or buhari's anti-corruption stand is an aberration.
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2015
I still dey look!
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2015
chuckdelis:
hahahaha, lmao......dumb peeps errywhr,conqueror of pdp blah blah blah.last tym I checked ur dad wasn't d president. kpompi...
the dumbest post so far, ride on dummy.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Chiaka(f): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2015
Demdem:

Let them be, afterall u sing the praise of Jonah-daft also. Stop being an hater. grin

Nna @DemDem why you dey follo follo me. I don't use curse curse words like you. You get PHD for hating. grin
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by 2dillu2(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2015
firstEVA:
The terror of Jonathan and his family. This man is more than a man, he is a god. Amaechi, you have a die hard loyalist here. cool
yes he is more than a man but please it's wrong to call him god
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by 2dillu2(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2015
fctboy:
Empty encomium on a man that couldn't deliver Rivers to PMB/APC and corruption personified
first DG of and opposition campaign organisation to win an election FACT undecided
Sai Amaechi
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2015
2dillu2:
yes he is more than a man but please it's wrong to call him god
what's wrong with calling him a god? did the bible not say we are gods? park well jare.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by orunto27: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2015
He might use thesame whip for his bride.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by ogwomba(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2015
That's my man "Meche"
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by EdCure: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2015
nigerianvenom:
@bold how?
Dey dia dey ask how grin
Amaechi gave your oga a bloody nose, rendered him politically handicap, and ended his looting career! grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Demdem(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
refreshrate:

You do realize with this post you actually validate that there's no difference between PMB and GEJ?

The aim is to highlight the hypocrisy of ur kind who constantly criticise amaechi for supporting what he believes in. I Av nothing against the act perse. It's a worldwide phenomenon.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Demdem(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
betty202020:
I cannot swear for u and i never said pdp governors and president didnt use their state and fed fund for election. All we want is if truelly he is agent of anti-corruption, let him first investigate corruption alligations hanging on Amechi's neck; or buhari's anti-corruption stand is an aberration.

What corruption allegation is currently hanging on his head that has been reported that hasn't been attended to? Have u personally submitted a petition with verifiable facts that the security agents have refused to act?
Are u aware that even wike hasn't even reported his claims to the police neither efcc including the looting of govt house and kitchen utensils which he claimed Amaechi perpetrated?
Do u think by not acting, amaechi will suddenly be investigated simply because u want it so?
U lots are full of shit, a lot of shitts. Ordinarily report, u Av refused to report. Continue to deceive ursef.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Demdem(m): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chiaka:

Nna @DemDem why you dey follo follo me. I don't use curse curse words like you. You get PHD for hating. grin

Ur hypocrisy stinks to high heavens, that actually is the catch. Actually I got the curse words from ur god Jonah-daft who sees leaders of a part of country as rascals. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by major466(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Goodluck to him, assuming the Northern cabals even allow him smell the door to SFG office.
Rotimi Ameachi will end up as ambassador to an African country.
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by nigerianvenom(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
EdCure:

Dey dia dey ask how grin
Amaechi gave your oga a bloody nose, rendered him politically handicap, and ended his looting career! grin
U haven't still answered how he did that?or did he influenced the voting structure in d SS?
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Chiaka(f): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Demdem:

Ur hypocrisy stinks to high heavens, that actually is the catch. Actually I got the curse words from ur god Jonah-daft who sees leaders of a part of country as rascals. grin

Keep having sleepless nights then!
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Demdem(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2015
Chiaka:

Keep having sleepless nights then!

really !!!! sleepless nights for ur hypocrisy shocked shocked shocked
Who do u think u are?
Re: Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo by Chiaka(f): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
Demdem:

really !!!! sleepless nights for ur hypocrisy shocked shocked shocked
Who do u think u are?

I no get time for too much talk especially with a man that engages in too much quarrelling's and vulgar words like an aged bitter talkative woman with rheumatism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

London Police Denies Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke. - Reuters. / Bode George: Restructuring, Not Presidency Will Address Nigeria’s Challenges / SERAP Writes Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over ‘Fresh Missing ₦4.1Bn NASS Funds’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.