Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 (3176 Views)

Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by moneytreeteam: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please share!

Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by prestige2013: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
KingKonga:
pure water biz... recharge card biz

You took that pure water biz out of my mouth, just locate a regular hold up road in your location and you re made.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by moneytreeteam: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
I know there could be more - NL please share what we have got...
Lets inspire someone!
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by moneytreeteam: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Card Business

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Na Pure water sure pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by sntcollections: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
moneytreeteam:
Please share!
Yes there is. Be a sales representative and start your own business without capital. See more www.sntcollections.com
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
fried egg and bread in traffic.
you can make up to 40k a week

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by sunsewa: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
baking of chin chin or doing plantain chips if u have the knowledge of making.
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by wealthinfos(m): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
moneytreeteam:
I know there could be more - NL please share what we have got...
Lets inspire someone!

For sure. I will teach you how you can work part time and earn full time big profits FOR LIFE as a Real Estate consultant right from the comfort of ur home or office. NO initial startup capital required, NO formal education required, NO shop or office required. What is required is my guide and Mentorship. Get full detail here: www.realestatewealth247..com or call; 07063249904; 08188573805

I will see you the top!

#Wealthinfos
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by OfficialJohnAgbo(m): 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
I can show u a lucrative business u can start with an investment of N2,000 and make 5k weekly profit. Am nt selling any ebook to u, just add me on whatsapp and I will send u d info. 07037416324

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by pocoapoco88: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
mehn! C as scammers dey rush am

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Another Great Deal!!

Here is another 35pcs/lot of original Besky 5200mah in carton for immediate sale! Hundreds have been soled in and around Onitsha here and Asaba. You too can claim this package at a reduced rate.
We are given out this package at cheap price. So whatsapp now for the price and infor about the brand.

REMEMBER: WE DO NOT SALE IN BIT BUT LOTS OR WHOLESALE.
PREFERABLY CUSTOMER'S AROUND ANAMBRA AND ASABA BUT IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE AND HAVE RELATIVE HERE, THEN WE CAN DEAL.

Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by moneytreeteam: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
OfficialJohnAgbo:
I can show u a lucrative business u can start with an investment of N2,000 and make 5k weekly profit. Am nt selling any ebook to u, just add me on whatsapp and I will send u d info. 07037416324

Ok
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Start supplying toothpick and stralls.. You can thank me later.
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by moneytreeteam: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tydies:
Start supplying toothpick and stralls.. You can thank me later.

Lovely one! How can one start that?
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Carry out your own research. I won't tell you everything.
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by moneytreeteam: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ok.
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by segzeeboy: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cheapest of it is beans cake buiz. Just look 4 little space,maybe front of a house set 3 stone, buy firewoods, buy frying pot,buy a rubber of beans,buy palm oil/vegetable oil, then start d buiz,u cant finish d 3,500 naira to start it
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by moneytreeteam: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
segzeeboy:
Cheapest of it is beans cake buiz. Just look 4 little space,maybe front of a house set 3 stone, buy firewoods, buy frying pot,buy a rubber of beans,buy palm oil/vegetable oil, then start d buiz,u cant finish d 3,500 naira to start it

Nice one...this one too will work?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by EndtimeBlessing: 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Start your own web design business. But It will cost you around 5,000 naira.

https://www.nairaland.com/2532083/business-website-5000-naira
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by moneytreeteam: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2015
krall3:
fried egg and bread in traffic.

you can make up to 40k a week

Lovely
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by moneytreeteam: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2015
EndtimeBlessing:
Start your own web design business. But It will cost you around 5,000 naira.

https://www.nairaland.com/2532083/business-website-5000-naira

lets focus on daily consumable product
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by moneytreeteam: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2015
With N3500, you have a potential to earn:

Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by seoxpert(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2015
Domain Flipping

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by moneytreeteam: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
seoxpert:
Domain Flipping

Correct! have you made money from Domain Flipping

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by theplushist: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
segzeeboy:

Don't you think 3500 is too small? Won't he pay for the space?
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by Dramaticboy19: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by seoxpert(m): 12:03am On Oct 04, 2015
moneytreeteam:

Correct! have you made money from Domain Flipping
Yes, most especially with two syllable domain names. I've got two for sale right now.

To start out, you will need just N2,500 to buy a two syllable domain name. Then contact me on how to easily search for two syllable domain names which are in great demand right now (worldwide) and how to easily sell that domain for as much as N25,000/$250 in the secondary domain market.
Re: Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 by grandeoj09(m): 3:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Total Life Changes is a company that offers all natural, and organic health and wellness products. It is a company committed to helping people understand the importance of detoxing the body, and the benefits of consuming natural herbs and minerals for optimal health.

The company maintains an active vision of selecting and providing superior products that have a lasting effect on consumer’s health while providing these same customers with an opportunity to CHANGE their socioeconomic status through a rewarding binary compensation plan.

As a debt-free company run by an experienced group of network marketing veterans, Total Life Changes is making it possible for people all over the world to improve their health and make money easily. TLC has a significant presence in 150 countries, including the United States, Canada, Malaysia,Nigeria, India and Indonesia.

Why Join Total Life Changes?

The CEO, Jack Fallon, understands the needs and desires of every day people who want to create a better life for themselves. His mission is to provide an opportunity for individuals to flourish financially, instead of relying on others to help provide for their families.

Total Life Changes offers an affordable way for people to start a home based business and begin earning a profit quickly, without the fear of going into debt.

Join Us in Total Life Changes

My mission is to help individuals improve their health and increase their wealth so they can start living their lives with purpose. I am committed to changing lives and dedicated to showing you how to get back your time, earn a lucrative monthly income, and be able to leave the 9 to 5 world, forever!

I’m locking arms with those who have a vision of financial freedom, not just a desire to make money. Those who can clearly see the bigger picture and have a passion to make an impact in the lives of others.

I’m building a team and developing LEADERS.

If you are SERIOUS about starting a home based business, and want a Mentor who will coach you and teach you how to build a profitable business in Total Life Changes.

Team Life Freedom is growing quickly because we understand the importance of timing and positioning. If you are looking for a way to become financially free, get back your time, and are determined to stop surviving and start living, I would love to welcome you to the Total Life Changes family!

https://totallifechanges.com/faitho

you can get more information by sending a blank mail to my e-mail address @ grande.adetunji@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Change: Prices Of Food Items Are Changing! / I20 Ultra Max Suit Smart Watch (upgradable)— What To Know About It / Procedure For Registraion With The Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission NIPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.