Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

13 Strategies From The Top 27 Most Popular Nigerian Bloggers [infographic] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 13 Strategies From The Top 27 Most Popular Nigerian Bloggers [infographic] (449 Views)

Top 5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Shouldn't Bring To 2018 / 5 Hot Niches Nigerian Bloggers Underrate -Techinfo / The Truths About Blogging: My 2 Cents To Wannabe Nigerian Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Strategies From The Top 27 Most Popular Nigerian Bloggers [infographic] by dannish247(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
I just created this post on my blog, so I'm not going to paste the entire article here so I won't get slapped for duplicate content.

I'm going to highlight the 13 strategies here, if you'd like to read the details, kindly go here http://danewah.com/13-strategies-from-the-top-27-most-popular-nigerian-bloggers-infographic-2/

13 Strategies of the Most Popular Nigerian Bloggers

1. Find Your Niche and Stick to it

2. Do Keyword Research

3. Content Curation

4. Content Promotion

5. Have an Optin Form

6. Guest Post on Popular Blogs

7. Guest Post with Infographics

8. Write How-to Posts

9. Use A Custom Design for Your Blog

10. Blog Commenting

11. Join Blog Communities

12. Create Quality Images

13. Make Your Blog Posts Easy on the Eyes by;

- Writing a maximum of 2 sentences per paragraph.
- Use lots of images to break up the text content on your post.
- Use "Click to tweet" plugin to make your posts interactive.

The detailed post showcases the tools you can use to automate most of these processes as well as how to generate traffic to your blog.

Here's the link to the post http://danewah.com/13-strategies-from-the-top-27-most-popular-nigerian-bloggers-infographic-2/

Which of these strategies are you not using?

1 Like

Re: 13 Strategies From The Top 27 Most Popular Nigerian Bloggers [infographic] by iameugene(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
First to comment cheesy
Bcux ino it will make fp tongue
Re: 13 Strategies From The Top 27 Most Popular Nigerian Bloggers [infographic] by Youngsage: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: 13 Strategies From The Top 27 Most Popular Nigerian Bloggers [infographic] by dannish247(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
iameugene post=36602[img:
[/img]319]First to comment cheesy
Bcux ino it will make fp tongue

Are you sure?

I hope it does; Just that it looks like the MODs favour entertainment posts more

(1) (Reply)

10 Wordpress Plugins You Should Use / Literature, Writers, Articles And News Blogs Drop Your Links / Pls Help Needed Against Spammers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.