Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

School Chalk Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / School Chalk Production (631 Views)

Chalk Production Business: I Want To Transfer Ownership To Any Willing Person / How To Startup School Chalk Production / How To Start A School Chalk Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Chalk Production by samuel25(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please members and guests in the house, do you know any chalk making production company where I can learn the skill. I'm tired of seeking for non existing white collar job. If you know of any where I can learn the skill and start mine in small scale, please don't hesitate to connect me. Frustration want to kill me please.
Re: School Chalk Production by Pierocash(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunno
Re: School Chalk Production by Youngsage: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Why not try to learn something else if you've got options?
How many schools still use chalk these days?!
Re: School Chalk Production by toyomars(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
I can get it for you, the chemicals and mixing procedures. Whats your mail?
Re: School Chalk Production by samuel25(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
toyomars:
Thanks for your concern. l've read about the chemical and mixing procedure online but wish to see the practical aspect of it. As related to the number of school still using chalk, almost all the public pry and secondary schools and about 60% private schools still use chalk based on my feasibility. l will be very happy if I can get any referral to anybody or company that produce chalk.
Re: School Chalk Production by DeXpertTutors: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
toyomars:
pls send it to me
Luvlafex@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

my testimony / I Want To Buy Items From China, Pls How Much Will I Be Charged To Collect Them? / Gem Stones,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.