Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman (6086 Views)

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by Jman06(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
This op is an 1diot!
Pls my Anioma brethren, don't mind the op.
There's nothing like delta Igbo. Igbos are igbos !
The way I see my Igbo brothers in Enugu is the way I see those of them in Anioma or ikwerre.
Stop causing division among the igbos! We are one!
Whenever I go to Asaba, I feel at home because everything I left at home in Enugu are there. The language, the food, culture, everything!
All of us are of Nri origin! Never mind that some people who wanted to divide the igbos introduced the so called nd/ss and carved out a huge chunk of igboland into the so called ss. Even the present governor of delta state is my namesake.
This is not about trying to claim anybody but setting the record straight!

Igbo bu ofu! Udo chia nu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by KEVIND: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I learned the Newly appointed NNPC Managing Director, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu is not an Igbo Man. He is from Onicha Ugbo which is in Delta State!

We are waiting for the Duara man to appoint somebody from Biafra, before we can say anything!

For now, we are waiting for our DILECTOR, to give us a go ahead, either to reject the appointment or otherwise!
cool cool cool
This post is not from IPOB member but from the S/W (yoruba). my brother you can't bring in division among brothers.

6 Likes

Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by bola4dprec(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jorussia:
He is an Igbo man.Are you now saying Dr oyedepo just because he is from kwara(north central)is not a Yoruba man?
help me ask the werey man
Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by meccuno: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
mployer:
You called him Delta Igbo and still said he is not Igbo.

Just listen to your self grin

Anyway who cares about appointment from a failing government...proudly 5% smiley
when I saw the heading,I was like who is this dun.ce?? Its just like saying the Ýorubas in benin are not yorubas because they are in a different country.......the op need mental check up

1 Like

Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by nnamdizen(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
BIAFRA IS THE BRAIN CHILD OF TRIBALISM, HATE, AND BITTERNESS.

I REFUSE TO BE CONTAMINATED embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by sunsewa: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I learned the Newly appointed NNPC Managing Director, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu is not an Igbo Man. He is from Onicha Ugbo which is in Delta State!

We are waiting for the Duara man to appoint somebody from Biafra, before we can say anything!

For now, we are waiting for our DILECTOR, to give us a go ahead, either to reject the appointment or otherwise!
cool cool cool

Madam two face knife, not even sure ur from the tribe bearing ur name.

5 Likes

Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by dont8(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Boss13:
This is nothing but pure stupidity that requires serious medication. The appointment of any individual does not profit or benefit his tribe, village, ethnic group or state of origin. It only benefits him, his family and friends, who also happen to be from other tribes. Can we stop this madness and rather criticize the president on serious matters
Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by Kingspin(m): 12:38am On Aug 05, 2015
But some say South East/South South are not one. How come they said now that both are one. Can Nigeria survive?

1 Like

Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by fegflu: 2:29am On Aug 05, 2015
I see tinubu hand in this guy emerging honestly. You remember tinubu first work in Exxon Mobil in Chicago.- and this guy also work in Exxon Mobil. This is not coincidence. He just brought his colleague in by referring the guy to Buhari or cutting a deal with Buhari either way. Thinking since This guy is Igbo , this will smokescreen the public opinion about his hand in it. This is 100 percent bola tinubu handpick. Only time will reveal this my prophecy.

Mark it
Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by jumpandpass: 2:36am On Aug 05, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Beremx:
If Emefiele, Okonjo Iweala and Pat Utomi can be classified as Igbos,I don't see why Ibe Kachikwu can't be Igbo.

Congrats to Ndi Igbo for this meriting appointment by our darling president.

Go and seat down!
I'm yet to hear any Igbo person say Kachikwu is not Igbo. It's been bigots like you who vomit such nonsense. Shameless...

5 Likes

Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by laudate: 3:49am On Aug 05, 2015
doctokwus:

That's how it goes.I have always postulated that any self determination struggle built on a extreme tribal jingoism in Nigeria would be a recipee for disaster.
Ethnic warlords, having lost out in the political power struggle,deluded internet irritants and a few brainwashed fellows are promoting what they don't understand and the endpoint their tribal hate is beclouding them from seeing.
If secession is forcefully got,regions, not just Ibos will continue balkanizing themselves till there are as many independent countries in Nigeria as there are towns.
Imagine Kachikwu,despite his clear Ibo roots is now being disclaimed because he is not from the southeast.
Tomorrow,a southeastern Ibo maybe appointed and d next chant will be he/she is not 'central Ibo',and on and on because this present struggle is being promoted by those I mentioned above with a champion in a scammer sitting in a small house in london,whose fraudulent antecedents have been severally exposed.

Bros, you talk am well. Abeg, where is that map of Biafra again?? Who took it?? Make una no let me vex, o! shocked angry

Last time I checked, it included Igbanke, Anioma, Ogba, Etche, Ekpeye and Ikwerre! Hehehe..... cheesy cheesy grin cool
Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by laudate: 3:52am On Aug 05, 2015
melzabull:
mods can you please delete this thread?

Why?? Abeg, park well. Go to another thread if you don't like what is being said here...!
Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by laudate: 3:55am On Aug 05, 2015
asha80:
can you point to the tweet or post that says he is not igbo? Justn curious

Didn't you read the very first post that opened this thread, made by the OP??
Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by edo3(m): 4:04am On Aug 05, 2015
Igbo koko,una be the only problem for 9ja. Walahi!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by asha80(m): 5:32am On Aug 05, 2015
laudate:

Didn't you read the very first post that opened this thread, made by the OP??
sorry if you cannot detect sarcasm
Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by abat4real37(f): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2015
ELTON123:
yes. what else?
stop making noise
Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

cool cool cool
@Op, seriously you need deliverance and a quick one at that. The Igbos are a very funny and myopic people always quick to play the unnecessary victim card. They will cry about Igbos being massacred in Asaba during Nigerian Civil War but turn around and reject new NNPC gmd as being Delta-Ibo. confused set of people. Keep dreaming about Biafra.
the most annoying thing is how they carry Jonathan loss for head pass Ijaw people self. They hate Buhari unduly as if Jonathan was from Southeast states. I pity them
Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by Ossaifamous(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
melzabull:
you listened to one foolish ijiott and you conclude immediately. Are you new on naira land that you don't know the op? the op is male and is the same person as urennaNkoli and cleverly, he is anti Igbo.

Just look at his profile and see the anti Igbo treads he has opened and all his anti Igbo comments. don't he deceived. The op is a self hating bast.ad
True talk

1 Like

Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by melzabull(f): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ossaifamous:

True talk
My brother let's not allow anyone to deceive us. Igbo is Igbo whether in the SE or SS and I'm a very proud Igbo girl from SS (anioma precisely) The op is a self-hating evil creature, as you can see our siblings from SE have all distanced themselves from his comment.

All my life so far, i have enjoyed total unconditional love from my SE brothers. I guess your first name is Ossai? nwannem biko be proud of your Igbo ancestry and heritage, don't allow the devilish proponents of divide and rule to succeed. Igbo is Igbo irrespective of which state.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by SOUNDKING: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
bettercreature:
This igbo tribal cum rags are bad belle oo,you want Niger/delta to join you to achieve your unintelligent Biafra and now you are hating on them for getting an appointment Na wa oo
ndi ofe oil will never stop sophiscated foolishness,how can a sane man post trash of this nature?,anyway every man is wiser now,your divide and rule strategy has became obsolete.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by beecee719(m): 6:24am On Aug 09, 2015
[quote][/quote]Don't be fooled. Ibos re 1. Biafra is 1. kiss
Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by damosthottest: 6:33am On Aug 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

cool cool cool

We are not interested in any appointment in this contraption.

We just want Biafra and it's not negotiable.
Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by spanishkid(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2015
Kachikwu is not igbo. He's delta. Igbos don't refer delta igbos as igbos. Why are you guys now trying to claim him as Igbo? Why are you igbos always fond of trying to force the word igbo on anyone who happens to bear an igbolike name from south south? is that your latest ploy to annex and claim our lands as no man's land? Can't you igbos on nairaland get a life? Aren't you guys tired of being bashed, insulted, scorned and ridiculed each day? I've met a lot of people with igbolike names in South south and have even been opportune to travel to their lands and I can tell you that they don't agree they're igbos. 80% of Ikas, Ikwerres, Agbors, Ukuannis, Igbankes etc don't agree they're igbos. I have friends whose name is Theo Iwegbuzor Ayomoh and Amaka, Amara, Alex Ossai, Anthonia Wogu etc. These people are from Delta and rivers respectively and they get angry when you call them igbo. What can't igbos stop trying to relevant cos the last time I checked you guys are the most hated ethnic group in Nigeria and cos of that no tribe wants to relate with you guys.
Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by joshyzee1: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
@Spanishkid, you are a big fool.If Ibe is not igbo,then what is he? You need to be informed. The man is from my local govt and I'm pure ibo.For your information, the denialof igbo roots by non-eastern ibos only began after we lost the war. The ikwerres you mentioned earlier are a good example. Lagos was founded by benin warriors(eko),does that make lagosians of bini descent? Some towns in delta ibo had some benin influences earlier even Onitsha,Ogbaru etc in the SE. Now if delta ibos are not ibos, why are all our dialects igbo_based? Ndokwa,ika,Aniocha/oshmili,ikwerre are all igbo dialects not bini dialects. Again I am from Aniocha North LGA same as Mr Ibe and I'm saying categorically that we are purely ibos

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman by Andrew98: 5:59am On Oct 16, 2015
There is nothing like Niger delta, there is nothing like south south, it is called divide and rule and it's over for those who is using it against us, why is it that you don't have such rubbish in the north or west, why is it that is the Eastern region that will be divided into pieces so that we will not be able to put a stop to the injustice against us, if you like cry till tomorrow, #BIAFRA is here anyway. And for the Igbo crap, Igbo is just a language and not people so you guys should go and rest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Football Betting Tips And Analysis For A Week / What's Your Take On This Picture Of Evans With Abba Kyari And Colleagues? / Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.