Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. (52790 Views)

When You Attend The Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. (pics) / Photo: When You Attend Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money / When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Ekiseme(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by ayanbaba2(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
hmmmmnnn
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by espn(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
No title..
That moment you are at a party and decide to eat your 3 square meals at once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by LEGITLAYO: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Vanquay:
At least my own is real undecided
you wan chop boots sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by yahyamay(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hilarious
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by victree007(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Debt Paid In Full
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by ifybroda: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
If you are in Nigeria and you need a runs girl to satisfy your sexual desire for low prize. Call our manager on. 08182439554 or u can also talk to her on whatsaap, and pls don't pay any money into any account until u see what u re paying, we promise to give best of our girls
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Laycan(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Horlubunmmy: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Laycan(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
ifybroda:
If you are in Nigeria and you need a runs girl to satisfy your sexual desire for low prize. Call our manager on. 08182439554 or u can also talk to her on whatsaap, and pls don't pay any money into any account until u see what u re paying, we promise to give best of our girls
hahahaha broz ao market........
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by sigiyaya(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
When a yoruba man is sure he will died the next day grin grin grin
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Kangol99(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chop everything wey worth wetin he owe you.... cheesy
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by kingsley18(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
ARE YOU READY FOR THE BIG ONE!!!

We took over the online platform

We became a bridge for entertainers to be known

AyayaMedia has steadily grown into one of the most visited sites in Nigeria

Now we're out with Ayaya Tv.

Ayaya Tv is an Entertainment Tv station that talks about Music, Lifestyle, Fashion, Countdowns, Celebrity Spotlight, Red Carpet, Events Etc

Ayaya Tv will start Airing officially from September on the Following Channels: CTL, CMTV, ACTV and RSTV.

Powered By Brainwave Music

‪#‎AyayaMedia‬: We're 360 Degree Promotional Company

For Participation, Advert Placement and Sponsorship

Mobile No: 07069172288
Email: Ayayamediadotcom@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 07069172288
Twitter: @Ayaya_Tv @Ayaya_Media
Instagram: Ayayamedia

At Ayaya Tv we give Every Artist the platform to Be Heard and Be Seen!!!

At Ayaya Tv We Are Too Committed to the Success of Every Artist!!!

‪#‎Ayaya_Tv‬
‪#‎WeAreCommittedToYourSuccess‬
‪#‎BeHeardBeSeen‬

Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by coolhumble(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wonbia (glutton)
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by layinks60: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mr. Voracious of the highest order grin

1 Like

Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Ndkings1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
It would be somhow if i dont coment today
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by gebest: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Vanquay:
d soup face no fine.
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bring your Gf make she come cook for me. #Bachelor Problems grin
gebest:
d soup face no fine.
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Bonapart(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
The capture fits it perfectly
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by gebest: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Vanquay:
Bring your Gf make she come cook for me. #Bachelor Problems grin
na fight?
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Lilshorecords(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
VickyRotex:
Lol.

Obviously, he's keeping the food for other people. Maybe they went to get spoons and drinks.
Na only you geh brain! Others thinking faculty is low.
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Pebcak: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by PecE2Make: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
greedy
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by koppa(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
My caption is
When a girl takes you on a date after sucking you dry
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by shogosco: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Don't mind them jare enjoy ur MEALS at once
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by juman(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Naseni: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
I GUESS THE OWNERS WENT TO GET CHAIRS FOR THEMSELVES.

cheesy
U know dat kin party wey be say as u enter u just jam dem dey share food
na to husle 4 chair remain oo. cheesy
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by yubarbs(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
There's an adage that says "if your cow will escape from you, you cut its tail" so you don't lose it completely.
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Vanquay:
...that food looks frozen shocked undecided
It came straight outta the freezer sad lipsrsealed
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
#BACHELORPROBLEMS

Come cook for me undecided
chimkaire:
...that food looks frozen shocked undecided
It came straight outta the freezer sad lipsrsealed
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by julybaba(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Those who eat too much, get old faster.
Re: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Vanquay:
#BACHELORPROBLEMS

Come cook for me undecided
...remove the picture first grin tongue
It's acting funny around my appetite lipsrsealed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny African Memes / When Your Village Witch Control Your Destiny / And She Finally Introduces You To Her Family (Funny Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.