Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

VIDEO : Stormrex- Walk With Me Ft Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO : Stormrex- Walk With Me Ft Olamide (2144 Views)

Flavour Takes A Walk With His Daughter / Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo / StormRex Reveals Why She Cant Date Her Colleague In The Industry On SoundCity TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO : Stormrex- Walk With Me Ft Olamide by bigboyman3: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2015

Penthauze’s Sonorous music belle, Stormrex, has
released the official video to her song “Walk With
Me” featuring YBNL’s Baddo – Olamide. This is one
video that will keep you glued to your screen until
the very end. Indigineous lyrics, clear and colourful
visuals are just a few of the distictive features of
the video. RnB flavoured with rap is definitely a
dope combo. Directed by Adasa Cookey.

DOWNLOAD BELLOW

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://amonpoint.com/2015/08/04/video-stormrex-walk-with-me-ft-olamide/&sa=U&ved=0CAcQFjAAahUKEwjJ5d_w9Y_HAhWJxxQKHdr0AKo&sig2=d6bl2vBeT6kVUOtOUjCDgQ&usg=AFQjCNGEQfEWbMh3mkginvviP-__KgN7pQ
Re: VIDEO : Stormrex- Walk With Me Ft Olamide by IamOpemipo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Olamide keeps nailin it like kasali the kafinta'

Love stormrex's voice..no formin..ibile to the fullest
Re: VIDEO : Stormrex- Walk With Me Ft Olamide by jiggaz(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
I love the video... its clear and neat... Adasa Cookey is good in videos.... StormRex & Olamide killed it!!!

Re: VIDEO : Stormrex- Walk With Me Ft Olamide by jiggaz(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: VIDEO : Stormrex- Walk With Me Ft Olamide by jiggaz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Olamide keeps nailin it like kasali the kafinta'
Love stormrex's voice..no formin..ibile to the fullest

(1) (Reply)

These Photos Of Famous Pastor With No Hands Or Legs With His Family Are So Cute / Funny Nigerian church posters that will make you laugh and probably cry / Meet Samuel Eto'o's Cute Younger Brother (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.