Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

How To Track Down A Hacker Without A PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Track Down A Hacker Without A PC (1162 Views)

Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone / How To Track Who Is Calling You And No Were His Calling From / How To Locate, Wipe Or Track Down Your Lost Or Stolen Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Track Down A Hacker Without A PC by matrixx9(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tracking down a hacker isn't very easy .You have to be smart and when i say smart , i mean very smart.
High class hackers are hardly caught because they keep their identity hidden, however i won't go into
that now. Low class hackers are those that simply hack your site because there was a security flaw in your
system. i've searched around the net, the hackers here in nigeria are very dumb , if i must say.

They want to show off that they just hacked a site ,and put their email addresses ,facebook usernames and
even their facebook pages so that webmasters can easily contact them and pay some money
to regain their sites back. I released a list of those who hacked the inec site during the elections but
i later deleted it since i got many calls pleading with me to remove it. I removed the post from my site for
reasons best known to me however the post still exists on nairaland.com.

There are many ways to track down a hacker however i'm only going to drop the easiest methods as

the other methods are very complicated.

1. LOGIC
2. IP TRACKING.

1. LOGIC

This is all about taking time to think and analyse every part of the hacked site and
determine how best to track down the hackers. If there is an email address. Google the
email address and check other sites where they have been used. there is 80% possibility that
the email has been used else where. It might appear on reappear on websites or forums or youtube comments.
If it pops up on facebook then you are 75% close to knowing who hacked your site.

Youtube comments and forums give you a hint of who the hacker might be.
Let's assume hacker12345@mailclient.com hacked your site and dropped this email.
Go to google and search for hacker12345@emailclient.com and see what it brings up.
Don't be deceived when you track down a hacker on facebook and his location shows it's indonesia or
any other country, it's just a way to deceive you.

Hackers use funny but deceptive names. You might see Something like Discr33tH8xor or H33TM8N,V3CT0R, as the name of the hacker shown on
your site . If you google it and nothing comes up just decrypt it.

DISCR33TH8XOR IS EQUAL TO DISCREETHAXOR
H33TMAN CAN BE DECRYPTED TO HEETMAN, HITMAN OR HEATMAN
V3CTOR IS VICTOR OR VECTOR

THAT IS 3=E OR I
AND 8 = A OR AT

depending on where it is used.

If there is something like fb.m3/discr33th8xor type www.facebook.com/discr33th8xor on google then search. if nothing comes up then decrypt it.

To be sure that it's a hacker that you've detected go to his photos and review the pics there. You must see hacking related pictures and if you come
across any hacking related image and he tags some certain people compare the names written on your blog to those he tagged. There's a possibility that it might
match.

Unless the hacker hid his friends, go to his friends list and check the top 5 peole on his list. Facebook algorithm works in a way that those you interact with
most appear at the top of your list. Hackers interact more with hackers. If that's done then you've caught the hacker.

2. IP TRACKING

This method is not effective most times because people can change their ip. A hacker with a Nigerian Ip like 45.345.789.908 can easily change to 193.087,786 which might be a us or
canadian ip. all you have to do is to check the last time a page in your site was accessed and check the last time your blog was loaded by an ip before it went down.I hardly use this service but it's worth
a try . the ip that reoccurs most is probably the hacker. to use ip tracking services just type ip trackers on google ,select your preferred service and follow their setup instructions carefully.

f33l fr33 to 8sk 8ny qu3stion. Decrypt that ...

http://www.naijatechguy.com/2015/08/how-to-track-down-hacker.html

cc ishilove
cc lalasticlala
Re: How To Track Down A Hacker Without A PC by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Track Down A Hacker Without A PC by chemystery: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op i laugh your lame methods of detecting hackers. I thougt you have something meaningful. No one with the skills of hacking will be so cheap like you just described. I'm a hacker and i bet you we are not that cheap. Now i challenge you to fish me out using all your skills.

1 Like

Re: How To Track Down A Hacker Without A PC by jonaji(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=chemystery post=36605995]Op i laugh your lame methods of detecting hackers. I thougt you have something meaningful. No one with the skills of hacking will be so cheap like you just described. I'm a hacker and i bet you we are not that cheap. Now i challenge you to fish me out using all your skills. [/quoter

Really ? What have you done so far.... I mean list of operations you've successful carried out ?
Re: How To Track Down A Hacker Without A PC by chemystery: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
jonaji:
Really ? What have you done so far.... I mean list of operations you've successful carried out ?
classified info my brotherman....
Re: How To Track Down A Hacker Without A PC by matrixx9(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
chemystery:
Op i laugh your lame methods of detecting hackers. I thougt you have something meaningful. No one with the skills of hacking will be so cheap like you just described. I'm a hacker and i bet you we are not that cheap. Now i challenge you to fish me out using all your skills.

did you see where i clearly pointed out that there are other methods or are you blind?
Re: How To Track Down A Hacker Without A PC by chemystery: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
matrixx9:

did you see where i clearly pointed out that there are other methods or are you blind?
why post lame methods that has 0% efficacy? You think someone just wakes up in the morning and calls himself a hacker? I repeat, no one with such skills to hack a site is as cheap as you decribed!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / How Do I Get Started With My Samsung Galaxy Tab4? / Tecno Wikipedia Page??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.