Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

My Boss Is So Beautiful. Please Help!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Boss Is So Beautiful. Please Help!!! (1262 Views)

Probusinessideas-Business Start ups and Entrepreneurship / 15 Things Your Boss Is Tired Of Hearing / When Your Boss Is An Uber Algorithm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Is So Beautiful. Please Help!!! by sntcollections: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Her beauty radiates from within. Her style is classy and when it comes to her hair do, she's perfect. Yes I said the word Perfect.
She shops online, from the comfort of her sofa.
Her favorite online shop www.sntcollections.com . PAY on delivery.
Glam up your look, shop online or Call 07083336910

Re: My Boss Is So Beautiful. Please Help!!! by kilokeys(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Advert?.. Mtcheeew..

Abeg i need brazilian armpit hair o.. My gf doesn't grow hair there.. Lemme help her ministry

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is So Beautiful. Please Help!!! by sntcollections: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Super fast delivery to your doorstep.
Stay glam and be glam
www.sntcollections.com

Re: My Boss Is So Beautiful. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 05, 2015
Another Great Deal!!

Here is another 35pcs/lot of original Besky 5200mah in carton for immediate sale! Hundreds have been soled in and around Onitsha here and Asaba. You too can claim this package at a reduced rate.
We are given out this package at cheap price. So whatsapp now for the price and infor about the brand.

REMEMBER: WE DO NOT SALE IN BIT BUT LOTS OR WHOLESALE.
PREFERABLY CUSTOMER'S AROUND ANAMBRA AND ASABA BUT IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE AND HAVE RELATIVE HERE, THEN WE CAN DEAL.

(1) (Reply)

See Total Money Each England Football Club Spent On Transfer Window. / Any Thread To Help With The Current Exchage Rates Against The "ALMIGHTY NAIRA"? / Contact Us For Good Quality Recycled Plastic Flakes And Pellets / Granules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.