Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Could This Be Love ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could This Be Love ? (5188 Views)

Could This Be Love??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be Love ? by SirShymexx: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
SAMBARRY:
abeg stop encouraging nonsense jare.look at all the women who's naked pictures are littered all over the Internet including old mama. Na so e start. Some sent it to their husbands like you said (its her husband) but for unexplainable reasons it went viral

op don't listen to those people encouraging you to send it. Look at the trauma and stigma children who have seen their mom's naked picture all over the net are going through. The people encouraging you to send it are the very people that will bash you. Be reasonable

Haha!!

But what else do you want him to self-service to, when he's Hot? If he starts using the image of a next woman - wouldn't that be cheating, or sinful act according to Biblical references? God doesn't like sinners - he paid her bride price, let ol'boy enjoy what he paid for. Dammit! grin grin
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SirShymexx: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lol..... I would have been suprised if you wrote something contrary to this.

Lol. You gotta give the people what they want (Jalen Rose's voice). Especially, when it's within a union/covenant that's unbreakable till death do them part! He paid for 'em ti.tties. grin grin

Shyte, my doll, I need to see what you're working with and how beautifully endowed you're before I take that flight to come give you that big rock, pay ya bride price, and do a big owanbe in Yoruba trads for you. tongue Do you mess with Sir Shina Peters of the 90s? That's my nyggah right there and his music should be the soundtrack to our big day. What say you? grin grin
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SAMBARRY: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Let him go and buy a intimacy gadget
SirShymexx:

Haha!!

But what else do you want him to self-service to, when he's Hot? If he starts using the image of a next woman - wouldn't that be cheating, or sinful act according to Biblical references? God doesn't like sinners - he paid her bride price, let ol'boy enjoy what he paid for. Dammit! grin grin
Re: Could This Be Love ? by Captainswag225(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
this is a hard one for u and for him as well.... U gotta do sumtin to save ur marriage before he marries over there.
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SirShymexx: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Let him go and buy a intimacy gadget

Lol.

Now that's homoerotic. grin

Give the people what they want, Jalen and Jacoby style. grin
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SAMBARRY: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Now that's homoerotic. grin

Give the people what they want, Jalen and Jacoby style. grin
grin

what is homoerotic about that. So a woman should implicate herself because she wants to please a mere man that can disappoint her at anytime
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SirShymexx: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

what is homoerotic about that. So a woman should implicate herself because she wants to please a mere man that can disappoint her at anytime

Lol. Why would a real man want to use intimacy gadgets? Real nyggahs don't do that shyte. Even wanking is bleh - but that's understandable if he wants to be a perpetual/serial wa.nk(er) so as not to cheat on his wife in naij, and to deliver himself from all temptations. God doesn't like sinners! grin

She has to give him what he wants, that's her hussy. My man is just daydreaming about all her goodies and the good times. grin
Re: Could This Be Love ? by mrsmith11(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

I guess you are not married neither do you have a trustworthy partner for you to refer to someone husband a mere man that will disappoint her.

Well,not all men are "mere men"......there are trustworthy and faithful men who through sun and rain will stick and love there wife till the end without disappointment

As for the Op,I have no advice for you since your decision regarding you home/husband has to be decided based on public opinion

All the best
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SAMBARRY: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
I give up grin grin cheesy
SirShymexx:

Lol. Why would a real man want to use intimacy gadgets? Real nyggahs don't do that shyte. Even wanking is bleh - but that's understandable if he wants to be a perpetual/serial wa.nk(er) so as not to cheat on his wife in naij, and to deliver himself from all temptations. God doesn't like sinners! grin

She has to give him what he wants, that's her hussy. My man is just daydreaming about all her goodies and the good times. grin
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SAMBARRY: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abeg Abeg Abeg don't patronize me. What is that undecided

I guess you're the I will do anything for a man woman. Kontinu.no wonder naked pictures of women are all over the Internet. You will be a good product for the likes of Linda ikeji.have you asked why men's naked picture are not on the Internet except women

don't respect yourself you hear. Penis worshipper
mrsmith11:

I guess you are not married neither do you have a trustworthy partner for you to refer to someone husband a mere man that will disappoint her.

Well,not all men are "mere men"......there are trustworthy and faithful men who through sun and rain will stick and love there wife till the end without disappointment

As for the Op,I have no advice for you since your decision regarding you home/husband has to be decided based on public opinion

All the best
Re: Could This Be Love ? by DollyParton1(f): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. You gotta give the people what they want (Jalen Rose's voice). Especially, when it's within a union/covenant that's unbreakable till death do them part! He paid for 'em ti.tties. grin grin

Shyte, my doll, I need to see what you're working with and how beautifully endowed you're before I take that flight to come give you that big rock, pay ya bride price, and do a big owanbe in Yoruba trads for you. tongue Do you mess with Sir Shina Peters of the 90s? That's my nyggah right there and his music should be the soundtrack to our big day. What say you? grin grin

Loool.. here we go again
You ain't seeing nothing.
But yea I still mess with Shina Peters.
Re: Could This Be Love ? by teddybear007(f): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2015
edwife:

That's what i was thinking too.I mean it is her husband and not some random guy.

However Op we all know that this visa issue is complicated sometimes and the rules now have changed even when it comes to spouses.

What you can do for peace sake,send him the pic but not without cropping your face.Even if it falls in the wrong hands,no one will know it's you.Your husband knows your body .

Always try to compromise when it comes to such things,meet him in the middle.

Whether husband or not, is still nt proper though nt wrong. Using web cam to see her nudity is ok, but her sending pics is totally off. When distance is involved u ve got to be very careful, ur husband today can be ur worst enemy tomorrow, though i dnt wish her that. Gracias
Re: Could This Be Love ? by edwife(f): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2015
teddybear007:

Whether husband or not, is still nt proper though nt wrong. Using web cam to see her nudity is ok, but her sending pics is totally off. When distance is involved u ve got to be very careful, ur husband today can be ur worst enemy tomorrow, though i dnt wish her that. Gracias

Even if he ends up being her enemy,what is he going to do with a crop face?If you read my post i said she should crop the face,sometimes we should stop creating irrelevant trouble in life when we can always compromise.

There is always a IF in life,yet we take risk everyday.
Re: Could This Be Love ? by teddybear007(f): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2015
edwife:

Even if he ends up being her enemy,what is he going to do with a crop face?If you read my post i said she should crop the face,sometimes we should stop creating irrelevant trouble in life when we can always compromise.

There is always a IF in life,yet we take risk everyday.

Ok, ur opinion though is worth considering, nt for me sha, but for d Op. Thanks
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SirShymexx: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2015
DollyParton1:

Loool.. here we go again
You ain't seeing nothing.
But yea I still mess with Shina Peters.

Darn bae! I gotta see ya selling point and what nyggah is tryna spend these peez on for bride price and dat, ya get me?

Show me what you got and what I'm missing. tongue grin
Re: Could This Be Love ? by DollyParton1(f): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2015
SirShymexx:

Darn bae! I gotta see ya selling point and what nyggah is tryna spend these peez on for bride price and dat, ya get me?

Show me what you got and what I'm missing. tongue grin

No nyggah!!!
This babe ain't advertising nothing.
Keep your coins. tongue tongue
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SirShymexx: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2015
DollyParton1:

No nyggah!!!
This babe ain't advertising nothing.
Keep your coins. tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin

You're not street smart and I don't think you can make it big as a street pharmacist or in business in general. On the streets, you don't reject coins from the fiends - every little penny counts, ask Tesco. grin grin

Anyway, you know you're frontin' right now, and you're on smash. Do what it do and don't let the moment pass you by. tongue tongue
Re: Could This Be Love ? by DollyParton1(f): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2015
SirShymexx:

grin grin grin grin

You're not street smart and I don't think you can make it big as a street pharmacist or in business in general. On the streets, you don't reject coins from the fiends - every little penny counts, ask Tesco. grin grin

Anyway, you know you're frontin' right now, and you're on smash. Do what it do and don't let the moment pass you by. tongue tongue
You dont take every coins offered you. Especially rusty coins like yours. tongue tongue

On smash? Really?
You went back to your weeds again? tongue tongue
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SirShymexx: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2015
DollyParton1:

You dont take every coins offered you. Especially rusty coins like yours. tongue tongue

On smash? Really?
You went back to your weeds again? tongue tongue

This is a love story - this is how it starts. grin grin

Rusty or brand new - every little penny counts. You need proper tutoring about being street smart and business, and how to always maximise ya profit. grin grin

Twerk that humongous batty fi mi. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Could This Be Love ? by bukatyne(f): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2015
@OP:

I don't know what to say o!

I would prefer Skype anyways or a cam so you can do live and not have it stored anywhere.

However, why should the communication reduce because you said no? This is a man you do not see at all, it is different from silent treatment amongst couples living together.

I think there are other issues underneath
Re: Could This Be Love ? by DollyParton1(f): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2015
SirShymexx:

This is a love story - this is how it starts. grin grin

Rusty or brand new - every little penny counts. You need proper tutoring about being street smart and business, and how to always maximise ya profit. grin grin

Twerk that humongous batty fi mi. tongue tongue tongue

Lol...... maybe am not smart at all. tongue tongue

And wait!!!
We doing love story now? Thought you don't subscribe to love like that.
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SirShymexx: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lol...... maybe am not smart at all. tongue tongue

And wait!!!
We doing love story now? Thought you don't subscribe to love like that.

Ha! Don't worry, I shall take you under my wings and put you on the game. Imma show you how mandem used to turn coins into the Queen in pinky, back in the day, on those yellow blocks - when we were sinners and ignorant, before age 21 came, and we started understanding the greatness of being black. Coupled with the supreme inborn wisdom and business acumen of being an Ijebu merchant. grin grin grin

Nah, this is the prologue to a story of me trying to find out if you can make what looks impossible to be possible. Hence you need to bring ya A game, by showing me what you're working with. And by the time we get to the epilogue, I should be able to deduce how you fared. Since you watch the Power series: let's see if it can be a mix of how Tommy got Holly (the ginger with red hair) and the adventure between my nyggah, Ghost, and Angela Valdes (the FBI agent). grin grin grin tongue
Re: Could This Be Love ? by DollyParton1(f): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
SirShymexx:

Ha! Don't worry, I shall take you under my wings and put you on the game. Imma show you how mandem used to turn coins into the Queen in pinky, back in the day, on those yellow blocks - when we were sinners and ignorant, before age 21 came, and we started understanding the greatness of being black. Coupled with the supreme inborn wisdom and business acumen of being an Ijebu merchant. grin grin grin

Nah, this is the prologue to a story of me trying to find out if you can make what looks impossible to be possible. Hence you need to bring ya A game, by showing me what you're working with. And by the time we get to the epilogue, I should be able to deduce how you fared. Since you watch the Power series: let's see if it can be a mix of how Tommy got Holly (the ginger with red hair) and the adventure between my nyggah, Ghost, and Angela Valdes (the FBI agent). grin grin grin tongue

And here we go with the assumed Ijebu superior mentality. This babe is not interested in street life.

Lol..... who told you I am interested in any game you are playing at?
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SirShymexx: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
DollyParton1:

And here we go with the assumed Ijebu superior mentality. This babe is not interested in street life.

Lol..... who told you I am interested in any game you are playing at?

Blimey! Looooooooooool.

Don't lie, you read my post backwards like someone reading Arabic, no? tongue

Anyway, I was just alluding to showing you how to turns pennies into the Queen in pink. Ain't no one showing you the street life - you can't hack it on 'em streets. And 'em streets are more or less waste man inc. these with a lot of snitches, fake, and phony nyggahs lool.

Oi, leave my Ijebu people alone - I was just messing about. What I said is like saying I can jump cos I'm black or my flat nose and full lips show my blackness. Nothing to do with superiority. So jam the hype loool.

Loool... Ghost just wanna play Angela Valdez on that humongous batty, ya dig? Lol
Re: Could This Be Love ? by DollyParton1(f): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Blimey! Looooooooooool.

Don't lie, you read my post backwards like someone reading Arabic, no? tongue

Anyway, I was just alluding to showing you how to turns pennies into the Queen in pink. Ain't no one showing you the street life - you can't hack it on 'em streets. And 'em streets are more or less waste man inc. these with a lot of snitches, fake, and phony nyggahs lool.

Oi, leave my Ijebu people alone - I was just messing about. What I said is like saying I can jump cos I'm black or my flat nose and full lips show my blackness. Nothing to do with superiority. So jam the hype loool.

Loool... Ghost just wanna play Angela Valdez on that humongous batty, ya dig? Lol

Lol......I know what u are saying. But you did mention ijebu tongue . So more like you gave me the ammunition. I just fired your Ijebu people. All the Ijebu people I know keep boring me with their supposed shopisticated business acumen.

If you actually look anything like Ghost, no shite!!! Am all yours for free, no need to pay the bride price.
wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SirShymexx: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lol......I know what u are saying. But you did mention ijebu tongue . So more like you gave me the ammunition. I just fired your Ijebu people. All the Ijebu people I know keep boring me with their supposed shopisticated business acumen.

If you actually look anything like Ghost, no shite!!! Am all yours for free, no need to pay the bride price.
wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy

Goddamn! Didn't know my Ijebu people were narcissistic like that...I just love clowning around with that. grin grin Don't worry, henceforth, Imma start aligning with my Egba side, when I'm in that element. What are my Egba folks known for? - supreme warriors, alie? I'm a WARRIOR like my Egba folks - and I ride with Ibadan folks as well. Egba, Ibadan, and Osun folks are my favourite Yoruba people.

Loool. I'm taller than Ghost (Omari Hardwick) but I don't have that nyggah's chest (no homo) - you have to spend years on the bench press (free weight) to get that type of chest loool. And I'm not even a fan of bench press cos my arms always get weak too quickly. The guy also used to play American football (running back), so you should know that's over two decades of hard work. I'm more of a Brandon Marshall (google the name). grin So what say you?
Re: Could This Be Love ? by DollyParton1(f): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Goddamn! Didn't know my Ijebu people were narcissistic like that...I just love clowning around with that. grin grin Don't worry, henceforth, Imma start aligning with my Egba side, when I'm in that element. What are my Egba folks known for? - supreme warriors, alie? I'm a WARRIOR like my Egba folks - and I ride with Ibadan folks as well. Egba, Ibadan, and Osun folks are my favourite Yoruba people.

Loool. I'm taller than Ghost (Omari Hardwick) but I don't have that nyggah's chest (no homo) - you have to spend years on the bench press (free weight) to get that type of chest loool. And I'm not even a fan of bench press cos my arms always get weak too quickly. The guy also used to play American football (running back), so you should know that's over two decades of hard work. I'm more of a Brandon Marshall (google the name). grin So what say you?

Lool. You're just 25% Egba. Your Ijebu blood will always be dominant, you can't hide it. I have met a lot of half Ijebu and half something else but the Ijebu in them rarely stay recessive.

Omari Hardwick over Brandon Marshall anyday.
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SirShymexx: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lool. You're just 25% Egba. Your Ijebu blood will always be dominant, you can't hide it. I have met a lot of half Ijebu and half something else but the Ijebu in them rarely stay recessive.

Omari Hardwick over Brandon Marshall anyday.

Hahaha! Nah, I've got both - I'm a freaking warrior and I ride for both. I just ride with Ijebu more cos all la familia goons are Ijebu, and most of the Egba ones are aunts. A nyggah can't be riding with aunts and shiit, ya get me? Henceforth, I riding with both - the supreme warrior and shrewd businessman. grin grin grin

I know you'd say that - but Brandon Marshall is the dapper don and he always get the chics moist all the time in interviews. Anyway, I was just alluding to body type, we don't look alike facially. I think you'd like him if you were an NFL head - super-articulate, always dapper, rough around the edges, passionate, and supremely assertive/confident. That's my nyggah right there. Ghost (Omari Hardwick) is more of a sweet boy but his character in the power series is definitely going to be an urban legend, when it's said and done.
Re: Could This Be Love ? by DollyParton1(f): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Hahaha! Nah, I've got both - I'm a freaking warrior and I ride for both. I just ride with Ijebu more cos all la familia goons are Ijebu, and most of the Egba ones are aunts. A nyggah can't be riding with aunts and shiit, ya get me? Henceforth, I riding with both - the supreme warrior and shrewd businessman. grin grin grin

I know you'd say that - but Brandon Marshall is the dapper don and he always get the chics moist all the time in interviews. Anyway, I was just alluding to body type, we don't look alike facially. I think you'd like him if you were an NFL head - super-articulate, always dapper, rough around the edges, passionate, and supremely assertive/confident. That's my nyggah right there. Ghost (Omari Hardwick) is more of a sweet boy but his character in the power series is definitely going to be an urban legend, when it's said and done.

Loool.... Supreme warrior and shrewd businessman..... No shite!!! If only it expresses like that for real. But with the way you go around on this forum, the Ijebu in you is very dominant.

Maybe I like the sweet boy in Omari. Dude is smooth. So good on the eyes . Dang!!! Nigga is holding down the Ghost role so well.
Gotta study Brandon Marshall...... maybe I might get to admire him.
Re: Could This Be Love ? by SirShymexx: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
DollyParton1:

Loool.... Supreme warrior and shrewd businessman..... No shite!!! If only it expresses like that for real. But with the way you go around on this forum, the Ijebu in you is very dominant.

Maybe I like the sweet boy in Omari. Dude is smooth. So good on the eyes . Dang!!! Nigga is holding down the Ghost role so well.
Gotta study Brandon Marshall...... maybe I might get to admire him.

Lol. I'm just a rider riding for myself cos of the hate some idiots like posting everywhere. You can't be violating people's ethnicity like that. It is just basically like going on blogs and see folks always trying to turn everything into some stereotypical thing about black people...it is within ya rights to call them out if you are not feeling it.

Lmao...sweet boys don't win on these streets, you have to be rough around the edges to get the chics moist. Chics naturally feel more comfortable around guys they feel can protect them. Omari Hardwick might be easy on the eye, but the Ghost character is a thorough bred and I believe that's why you like him loool.

With all that batty you are carrying around - no sweet boy can beat that to smithereens looool.
Re: Could This Be Love ? by DollyParton1(f): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I'm just a rider riding for myself cos of the hate some idiots like posting everywhere. You can't be violating people's ethnicity like that. It is just basically like going on blogs and see folks always trying to turn everything into some stereotypical thing about black people...it is within ya rights to call them out if you are not feeling it.

Lmao...sweet boys don't win on these streets, you have to be rough around the edges to get the chics moist. Chics naturally feel more comfortable around guys they feel can protect them. Omari Hardwick might be easy on the eye, but the Ghost character is a thorough bred and I believe that's why you like him loool.

With all that batty you are carrying around - no sweet boy can beat that to smithereens looool.

I liked Omari from "Being Mary Jane". I liked him more from the pilot of "Power".
Sweet boys can protect too and also very sweet too. Maybe I don't want my batty beaten to smithereens. Life itself is rough no need to make it rougher.
Re: Could This Be Love ? by KanwuliaJara: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Muhehehehehehe

LWKMD!!!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Spouse Change You? / PHOTO: Couple Falls To Their Death While Having Sex By The Window / ♥ Heart Touching Story Of The MONTH (must Read) ♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.