Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today (1147 Views)

Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) / What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) / Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today by EKITI001: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Peter Ayodele Fayose, former minister for works(State), Prince Dayo Adeyeye, Commissioner for Works, Hon. Kayode Oso and some members of Ewi in Council at a brief meeting with Ewi of Ado, Oba Rufus Adejugbe at his Palace this afternoon.

The council thanked the governor for the construction and renovations going on in the palace premises. Council also commended the governor for his efforts at moving the state forward in-spite of the shortage of fund.

Kabiyesi while welcoming the government crew assured the governor of his support and prayers at all times.

Oba Adejugbe who welcomed Prince Adeyeye back home commended him for making Ekiti proud during his short stint as Works minister in President Jonathan's administration, the Monarch reiterated his belief in the former minister's ability to move Ekiti State University to the next level now that he's been appointed the Chairman, Ekiti State University Governing Council.

The two teams later moved round the project sites within the palace to have a joint look at the ongoing works.

cc lalasticlala

source : http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/08/photos-summary-of-meeting-fayose-ewi.html

Re: Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today by EKITI001: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2015

Re: Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today by gabazin080(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
FAYOSE my man. Causing APC nightmare since 1999
Re: Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today by Young03(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today by auntysimbiat(f): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
i love this fayose guy...he is as simple as [size=40pt] ABC [/size]
Re: Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today by Mogidi: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fayose is the Jagaban of common sense, real leader of the Yoruba people, carry go my man, correct guy.
Re: Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today by Aromas: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mogidi:
Fayose is the Jagaban of common sense, real leader of the Yoruba people, carry go my man, correct guy.
In addition....... Ijaya awon APC kafataa!!!
Re: Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today by Baawaa(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fayose, is a 419 since 1970!Ewi can testify to it
Re: Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today by Demmocrats(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today by FYB(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
though I like him

this is his first ever picture in a project site [that I have seen] quote me with proofs
Re: Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today by EKITI001: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
FYB:
though I like him
this is his first ever picture in a project site [that I have seen] quote me with proofs

[size=20pt] HERE IS MY PROOF... [/size]

[size=15pt] NOW AM CHALLENGING YOU OR ANYBODY HERE.. [/size]

[size=20pt] APART FROM FOUNDATION LAYING TO COMMISSION A PROJECT, NO GOVERNOR HAS EVER JOINED PEOPLE TO WORK ON PROJECT SITE .. APART FROM GOVERNOR AYO FAYOSE ...[/size]

[size=30pt] SOMEONE SHOULD PROVE ME WRONG OR JOIN ME TO SAY HE IS THE BEST GOVERNOR EVER LIVETH [/size]

Re: Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today by auntysimbiat(f): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Some People Are Married To Their Cousin Etc In Western Nigeria / Aks Tribunal Update: How Etido Inyang Demystified Apc's Lawyer / PDP Backing Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.